Remember Dave Letterman and his "stupid human tricks"? What dumb things have you seen lately?

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I have seen this following happen SO many times, a real head-scratcher!

Maybe the title of this thread should be "Why did that person DO that?"

I mean, really, WHY do people do really DUMB things?

Full disclosure: I do some dumbass things myself... but I'm talking about things people do when they actually have TIME to think about what they are doing

but don't

Today, I parked in a parking lot that had literally 100s of parking spaces, plus I parked away from the heavy traffic (people entering the store)

So this guy pulls up beside me and parks something like 5 inches away from me. I asked, outloud (but doubt he heard me)

"Why are you parking so close to me?"

I mean... geez :uhoh3:

so I am wondering

What are your Dumbass People stories? LOL

I also see this every now and then:

person is sitting there, waiting for traffic so he can pull out ... he waits, he waits.. then, as a car is VERY close

That's when he pulls out! Right in front of the moving car!

It's like he was patiently waiting while the car was far away and he could have easily made it, but then it was like

F it! If I get into a wreck.. Oh well

:uhoh3:

I have seen this following happen SO many times, a real head-scratcher!

Maybe the title of this thread should be "Why did that person DO that?"

I mean, really, WHY do people do really DUMB things?

Full disclosure: I do some dumbass things myself... but I'm talking about things people do when they actually have TIME to think about what they are doing

but don't

Today, I parked in a parking lot that had literally 100s of parking spaces, plus I parked away from the heavy traffic (people entering the store)

So this guy pulls up beside me and parks something like 5 inches away from me. I asked, outloud (but doubt he heard me)

"Why are you parking so close to me?"

I mean... geez :uhoh3:

so I am wondering

What are your Dumbass People stories? LOL
I went back and looked at some of the "Stupid Pet Trick" videos from Letterman and had the best belly laughs I've had in a while.

Thank you :)

I went back and looked at some of the "Stupid Pet Trick" videos from Letterman and had the best belly laughs I've had in a while.

Thank you :)
you're welcome. I was actually going to provide a link, should do that right now... just forgot..

I like when he dropped stuff out the window... used to watch that show every single night...

then I found out he is (was?) a lib and ... well, in those days I wasn't terribly political. But once I started following news. . OMG

I was "very political"... had to be

Forum List

Back