Remember all the ‘We hate old white guys’ stuff that came / comes from the Mexicrat Party? WTF

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I can’t help but wonder why a conservative journalist hasn’t asked ‘The Brown Squat’ about this terrible travesty...the travesty that is OLD WHITE GUYS leading their Party.
The party of free shit, filth and foreigners has sent a shit-ton of free shit promising, filth encouraging foreigners packing...SO, in the end do they really feel that darkies aren’t capable leaders....do they feel that Old Real American Whitey can lead them to the promise land?

Africa is a shithole--they can't get their crap together
the Middle East is one step above Africa
Latin America is one step above the Middle East
Europe, Scandinavia, and the US got their shit together
the Asians are good to go

Awfully ironic....I’m sure “skin color” and culture have nothing to do with it. Whitey has held the world back....just ask a Regressive

Awfully ironic....I’m sure “skin color” and culture have nothing to do with it. Whitey has held the world back....just ask a Regressive
Damn those whites--they've messed up the world!!

..the Middle Easterners had been fighting each other long before whitey came--just like the Native Americans --the NAs were far behind the whites before whitey came--just like the Africans and MEasterners.....

..the Middle Eastern ''politics'' are/were ''violent--they took control with coups--bloody and otherwise...saddam was a thug ..Amin an idiot thug...Lebonon/Iraq/etc was/is a labyrinth of violent groups

Forum List

Back