Remember all that "Not Enough Ventilators!!!!" BS?

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2018

Well would you look at that? Here we are at, THE PEAK OF VIRAL DEATHS!
And two of the "worst hit states" are sending ventilators to New York??

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM.

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM.

The models are a bust.

Currently only about a third of those put on a ventilator survive. About half of those never get off the damn thing.
The argument over ventilators is total political bullshit, in reality it is an insignificant issue affecting a minority of a minority of the sick.
I wouldn't want to be put on a ventilator, let me go if I get that sick.

• Banned
Currently only about a third of those put on a ventilator survive. About half of those never get off the damn thing.
The argument over ventilators is total political bullshit, in reality it is an insignificant issue affecting a minority of a minority of the sick.
What I really wanna see is the statistical after report as to how many ACTUALLY died from this virus. You know the CDC are skewing those numbers currently.

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM.

Ignorant.

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM.
So, you have no clue why these states are able to loan out their ventilators.

What I really wanna see is the statistical after report as to how many ACTUALLY died from this virus. You know the CDC are skewing those numbers currently.

I think the republican states are declaring the cause of death is a MI or pneumonia.

as is every nation on earth

• Banned

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM.

Ignorant.
BAAAAAAAH! BAAAAAAHHHH!!

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM.
So, you have no clue why these states are able to loan out their ventilators.
Thinkin ??
???
New York ?
??
Not to do so would be antisemitic and possibly directly cause another HoloHoax ?

Metropolitan areas[edit]
The following ranks United States metropolitan areas by the number of incorporated places with densities over 10,000 within them. If two or more metropolitan areas have the same number of incorporated places, as is the case of the eight metros with one place, the metro areas are ranked by the densest incorporated place within the metro area.

States and territories[edit]
Ambox current red.svg
This section needs to be updated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information. (July 2019)
The following ranks the 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and the 5 inhabited U.S. territories by the number of incorporated places with densities over 10,000
----------------------------------------

I don't think it needs explaining, but I might be wrong.

what does that have to do with the topic?

Metropolitan areas[edit]
The following ranks United States metropolitan areas by the number of incorporated places with densities over 10,000 within them. If two or more metropolitan areas have the same number of incorporated places, as is the case of the eight metros with one place, the metro areas are ranked by the densest incorporated place within the metro area.

States and territories[edit]
Ambox current red.svg
This section needs to be updated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information. (July 2019)
The following ranks the 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and the 5 inhabited U.S. territories by the number of incorporated places with densities over 10,000
----------------------------------------

I don't think it needs explaining, but I might be wrong.

what does that have to do with the topic?

I was wondering what mod was on the message forum, I think you moved my thread to the badlands.

figure if out!

From anecdotal stuff I have read, you have a better chance with a blood transfusion or a . . . "hyperbaric chamber"

If did, it was because there was little or no discussion of the OP, and posters were just screaming at each other.

That said, explain what your post has to do with the OP.

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM.
:huddle:The great state of Washington and the great state of Oregon are most compassionate, and their manufacturers got busy. They're sending only what they don't need. They take care of people out west in Oregon, and likely Washington, too. Everyone who cares about their fellow Americans owes them a huge Thank you. Thanks, Washington State! Thanks Oregon State! :huddle:

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM.

The models are a bust.
Did the China Virus modelers recruit the Climate Change experts in designing the models? I'm seeing some similarities.

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM.

The models are a bust.
Did the China Virus modelers recruit the Climate Change experts in designing the models? I'm seeing some similarities.
China virus is being used to have the same effect as global warming was designed to.

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM.

The models are a bust.

My kids were never supposed to see snow, the polar bears, the glaciers and the busted models.

Yeah, a lot of similarities

Forum List

Back