Remarkable Interview of Dr. Zev Zelenko (RIP), Discovered HCQ Protocol Which Saved Thousands from COVID, Tells What the End Game Is & How to Stop It

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I fortunately stumbled across this just to have something worthwhile in the background during some drudge work, and wound up having my mind blown with dots being connected by Dr. Zelenko, who is as much a spiritual warrior as a physician. He talks about how he came up with something that worked against COVID, a hydroxychloroquine protocol with which he has never lost a patient, and then got thrown into the political meat grinder. He talks about who is behind the curtain, and says Fauci is just a front man. The big families inside Blackrock and Vanguard.

I remember before he died he did a video where he said, very calmly, I'm going to die and that's ok God has said it is time, but I want you all here to double down on the fight.

He talks about what we can do and how we can and will win against "the Great Reset". I feel more hope now than ever.

Last edited:
I fortunately stumbled across this just to have something worthwhile in the background during some drudge work, and wound up having my mind blown with dots being connected by Dr. Zelenko, who is as much a spiritual warrior as a physician. He talks about how he came up with something that worked against COVID, a hydroxychloroquine protocol with which he has never lost a patient, and then got thrown into the political meat grinder. He talks about who is behind the curtain, and says Fauci is just a front man. The big families inside Blackrock and Vanguard.

I remember before he died he did a video where he said, very calmly, I'm going to die and that's ok God has said it is time, but I want you all here to double down on the fight.

He talks about what we can do and how we can and will win against "the Great Reset". I feel more hope now than ever.

The coordinated smear campaign against HCQ and Ivermectin might be the most egregious offense of Fauci, the WHO, the CDC, Pfizer and Moderna. By mocking the use of these highly effective therapeutics and DENYING ICU patients who were begging for them, sentenced countless thousands to their deaths.

• Banned
The coordinated smear campaign against HCQ and Ivermectin might be the most egregious offense of Fauci, the WHO, the CDC, Pfizer and Moderna. By mocking the use of these highly effective therapeutics and DENYING ICU patients who were begging for them, sentenced countless thousands to their deaths.

I saw a couple of his vids long time ago, just as he was getting thrown under the bus. It sounds like he has done a lot of thinking and figured it all out. One of the most spot-on presentations I have seen, word for word.

Fauci is just a front man.
w5ed29hs2m461.jpg

~S~

• Banned
Former Chief Science Officer and Vice President of Pfizer Dr. Mike Yeadon: "They (Klaus Schwab WEF etc.) has no choice but to double down, if they don't roll us over they are going to get hung."

Former Chief Science Officer and Vice President of Pfizer Dr. Mike Yeadon: "They (Klaus Schwab WEF etc.) has no choice but to double down, if they don't roll us over they are going to get hung."

the tension is palpable......~S~

i know

the results of which will manifest

then they'll be doubling down on it all

~S~

They have no choice but to double down. They are in too deep. They either roll us over or they hang, and they know it.

Forum List

Back