Religious Humour

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Islam's prohibition against visually depicting Mohammed is due to the 'family portrait' problem of he and his wife, half his height being shown side by side. :)

Christianity's problem with a married Jesus lies in the followup questions, how hung was he? :)

Jewish married couples do not have sex through a hole in the bedsheet. That's just an urban legend. We actually do it through holes punched in hundred dollar bills. :)

I'm Gonna Jump In Mumbai, a man is going to jump off the building.
Up rushes good Hindu cop to talk him down.
Cop yells up to the man "Don't jump! Think of your father" Man replies "Haven't got a father; I'm going to jump."
The copy goes through a list of relatives, mother, brothers, sister, etc. Each time man says "haven't got one; going to jump." Desperate the cop yells up "Don't jump! Think of Lord Krishna"
Man replies "Who is that?" Cop yells "Jump, Muslim! You're blocking traffic!"

I am not sure why all the Christian groups get so upset about same sex marriages. For years I have been in a same sex marriage.

I have been having the same sex in the same position with the same woman ever since I married the bitch. Isn't that what they want?

An Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, "what is this Father?"

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheelchair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blonde stepped out.

The father said quietly to his son, "go and get your mother."

Some people say Scientology is ridiculous and obviously made-up; I say that's why it's officially classified as a 'religion'.

Q: What do you get if you remove an 'm' from the word 'Mormon'?

A: A tautology.

A muslim, a communist, and a Kenyan walk into a bar, and the bartender says,"What'll it be tonight, Mr. President?"...

Forum List

Back