Religion of Peace at it again, this time in Leicester, central England.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Three men convicted of killing five in UK blast
The court found Aram Kurd, who was renting the shop, and friends Arkan Ali and Hawkar Hassan guilty of murder after they plotted to destroy the business and claim insurance on it.

The trio used 26 litres (seven gallons) of petrol in their scheme, which caused such a powerful explosion that some residents nearby thought a bomb had gone off.
The court found Aram Kurd, who was renting the shop, and friends Arkan Ali and Hawkar Hassan guilty of murder after they plotted to destroy the business and claim insurance on it.
The blast on February 25 destroyed the entire building, killing Ali's girlfriend Viktorija Ijevleva, 22, and a family who lived above the shop.
I know, I know, guns have been outlawed in England, but here is another great idea of the Brits. Ban gasoline, because it kills people too. Go back to the days when England was as shithole because horses and people shit on the streets. It may eventually come to that, because of the immigration problem of Muslims invading that country...Oh well, nothing to see here, move along, move along...

Exactly how is arson for insurance money that resulted in murder by a group of criminals connected to the Islamic religion? ... :dunno:

I gotta agree.

If they shouted "aloha snackbar" or something while doing it, I can see blaming the cult.

Forum List

Back