Rejoice over Birth Of New America

I would not want us on any Morals you support. You are a disgrace to the Marine Corps, a partisan hack and beyond stupid. A Liberal turd that thinks like they all do (stupid remark since no group thinks all alike). Anything you do, no matter how evil, illegal or wrong, is fine as long as the end results are what you wanted.

Once again retarded writes what he believes not what is. Your bigotted view of the world is a disgrace to the Corps. As to the end justifiying the means, you asshole, that's what Bush has done since he has been in office and I have railed againsts.[/QUOTE]

You think a small group of Intelligensia should run every ones lives and treat them not like adults but mentally impaired that need your protection and guidance.

No, once more buttwipe, that is what the NeoCons believed and how they operated. Have you ever read Straus's writings that is their bible? That is their belief of the chosen few to lead US. I have never posted this. I believe there is a moral compass you follow. That means you don't torture for convenience or out of cowardice, Retired. Your meds are slipping again, bigot boy. I also see you are back into the name calling bigtime again. Must really piss you off that the libturds won this election. Well, FYYSMFAW:lol:

The morals I support are: honesty, respect for the individual, respect for the laws of the country and other countries, working for your living if you are able, helping out those who can't make it on their own, one person one vote, and some more commie things like that. If you can't live with those, that's your choice, retired.

As to my comment about Blackwell, he stated that the Republican party needed to resist Obama's attempt to create more jobs in Ohio because that would make it more difficult for the Repubs when they campaigned. That is pure partisan prostitution of a political point.

You almost seemed human for a while.:eusa_drool:

Willow, most of us on the left waited until after 9-11 and the boy started using this as his trump card and screwing up Afghanistan and Iraq before we began attacking him and his policies.

A lot of your righties like you are attacking Obama and Michelle simply because he is a Democrat. I guess you're worried about losing your trickle down money that the Bush tax cuts have given you to spend.:lol:

Even if he does well and the economy improves, the wars wind down and we close Guantanamo and stop the torture, you will still bitch at him.

How anyone who is not a millionaire can in their right mind be a republican and support Bush is beyond reason today,.:cuckoo:

Willow, most of us on the left waited until after 9-11 and the boy started using this as his trump card and screwing up Afghanistan and Iraq before we began attacking him and his policies.

A lot of your righties like you are attacking Obama and Michelle simply because he is a Democrat. I guess you're worried about losing your trickle down money that the Bush tax cuts have given you to spend.:lol:

Even if he does well and the economy improves, the wars wind down and we close Guantanamo and stop the torture, you will still bitch at him.

How anyone who is not a millionaire can in their right mind be a republican and support Bush is beyond reason today,.:cuckoo:

That's just crap rayboy, no need to attack just because you disagree, I would have swallowed that crappy story if I had not witnessed first hand your transference of the very real Bush hatred to McCain/Palin, I've never seen anything quite like that in my life.
Not attacking obamalama just because he is a Democrat. Loudly disagree with his policies and her 45 year lag in being proud of her country. I think with an attitude like hers she does not deserve to be in the WH.
I hapen to disagree with closing Quantanamo, and with having tea with terrorists, it is going to cause the death of millions of Americans so yes, I will bitch a blue streak.

Not me---I'm attacking him because he is a half white man stealing black women. :lol:

transference of the very real Bush hatred to McCain/Palin, I've never seen anything quite like that in my life.

Actually you did see it. It was in Palin's talks about Obama not being one of US. That is hate talk. There was no transference to McCain, he was just incompetent and irregular. Why would I support him?

Not attacking obamalama just because he is a Democrat.
Never said that. You can attack him all you want, but put some substance to it.

Loudly disagree with his policies and her 45 year lag in being proud of her country

Are you Black, Willow? She actually said the first time in 45 years that she was "really" proud of her country. I can understand that coming from a Black person in this country. Blacks are still treated like second class citizens in many situations.

I think with an attitude like hers she does not deserve to be in the WH.

Bullcrap.
cccc

She got much from this country and she cannot deny it. Just because she was born black in America she has cause to be unproud? She could have gone anywhere in the world to a country in which she could have been proud. Wonder where that might have been? Nope, she dosen't deserve to sit in the WH.

To paraphase the late sydney Harris no one willing to crawl through the crap one has to crawl through to day to get to the seat of presidential power is likely to be worthy of said office let alone deserve it.

To paraphase the late sydney Harris no one willing to crawl through the crap one has to crawl through to day to get to the seat of presidential power is likely to be worthy of said office let alone deserve it.

Yeah, except Obama didn't have to crawl through anything. He was lifted along by powerful anti-white forces in the media and the rest of the establishment. Not a speck of sludge got on his six-pack abs.

Willy Jerkoff, more racist bullshit.

He worked his way to the top. You couldn't even come close to what he did.

She got much from this country and she cannot deny it. Just because she was born black in America she has cause to be unproud? (Right, she should be proud of the lynchings, the Jim Crow, the still existent racist behaviors)She could have gone anywhere in the world to a country in which she could have been proud. (Why, she was born here. She deserves every right you get a white person.) Wonder where that might have been? Nope, she dosen't deserve to sit in the WH.

Willow you appear to be one of those white folks who just don't get it. :(

She deserves it more than Laura or a lot of other first ladies.

Well you should coin it the 'NEW FREEDOM.' Distinct from Freedom by the absence of responsibility; a concept, once intrinsically tied to Individual Liberty...

The New America! Where you're said to be free from WANT!

ROFLMNAO! What a gullible pack of fools...

Hey dont you realize that misquoting people just make you look dishonest?

Why dont you put my full quote in ?

Oh yeah because the truth makes you look like an asshole huh?

This is a perfect example of how dishonest you and your current heros Bush and cheney are.

Willow you appear to be one of those white folks who just don't get it. :(

I guess maybe I will. I will never get it. That someone was born and raised in America never knew a days hunger, got the best education money could afford and still can't find reason to be proud of her country.. Yes, I just don't get it. She dosen't deserve it.

I guess maybe I will. I will never get it. That someone was born and raised in America never knew a days hunger, got the best education money could afford and still can't find reason to be proud of her country.. Yes, I just don't get it. She dosen't deserve it.

For years black people were treated like second class citizens. Even though they weren't hungry and were educated, they still felt like they weren't really capable of achieving "anything" in America like you and I can.

Imagine if everyone in America thought they could one day become President, except for dumb bitches. Wouldn't you feel left out? :lol:

I bet I can find a post of yours from last year saying "no way a black will be the president".

So literally, she was not proud to be an American because she thought the majority of Americans were like you.

So because Michelle thought that the majority of Americans were ignorant and racist like that, she wasn't particularly proud.

But now she is, because now she's your boss. :lol:

Originally Posted by rayboyusmc

Willow you appear to be one of those white folks who just don't get it.

Amazing!

Michelle Obama is more deserving than another?

I have to assume, because I have no reason not to, to believe that Mrs. Obama is a wonderful mother and wife. That she is accomplished in her own profession and career. But you know something, I know many, many American's like that. Male, female, white, black, gay, straight and so on.

I like to tease you some, but, frankly with this comment you really are out of touch. I only hope that our new President does not share your foolish opinion!

So because Michelle thought that the majority of Americans were ignorant and racist like that, she wasn't particularly proud.

But now she is, because now she's your boss.

You know, when it comes to judging racism on a real level, I agree with you.

However, I hate to inform you but, not Michelle Obama, nor her husband are my new boss. In fact, to be exact, her husband works for me and because of his perk package, she gets food and shelter because of me. He works at my pleasure, not his own.

Again, I can only hope that our new President does not think as you do.

For years black people were treated like second class citizens. Even though they weren't hungry and were educated, they still felt like they weren't really capable of achieving "anything" in America like you and I can.

Imagine if everyone in America thought they could one day become President, except for dumb bitches. Wouldn't you feel left out? :lol:

I bet I can find a post of yours from last year saying "no way a black will be the president".

So literally, she was not proud to be an American because she thought the majority of Americans were like you.

But now she is, because now she's your boss. :lol:

I'll take that bet.. and you got that bassackwards I'm her boss. She works for me. Josophine Q. Citizen. And, you bobob are a asshole.

And you will be the biggest candy ass on the board if you don't deliver that quote!

I'll take that bet.. and you got that bassackwards I'm her boss. She works for me. Josophine Q. Citizen. And, you bobob are a asshole.

And you will be the biggest candy ass on the board if you don't deliver that quote!

I can only search your comments from Jan 09. At that point, Obama was already president elect.

But I did find where you were wondering if you could even be friends with a muslim. And you admitted not even knowing any. Typically this is the case with right wingers. They hate people who are not like them because the don't know anyone who is not like them. Or they assume everyone else got the same breaks you got, because you don't know how things work in the real world.

If you never lived in or near a big city, you really don't know how things work.

Anyways, today is one of the greatest days in American history. If you are anti American, you may be viewing today a little differently, but that's your problem. Deal with it.

From this point on, the new Jimmy Carter is George Bush. And unlike Carter, Bush got a lot of help from his GOP buddies. They really broke America. Now it is up to Obama and the Dems to put it back together again.

And relax Willow, we'll help you too. Even though you don't deserve it.

I almost wish we could let all the red states fend for themselves. Let them try it their way and we'll do it our way and see who comes running back to who.

More lies. Yawn. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back