Regulation is Out of Control

Let's Review Obama's Records

Record Debt both in a year and in a Presidency
Record Deficits
Record Unemployment
Record Numbers of people living in Poverty
Record Numbers of people on Food Stamps
Record Number of Homeless (Remember them?)
and to top it off

FIRST EVER DOWNGRADE OF US CREDIT RATING

Ah Frank. Posting random stuff and thinking it's true. I love it.

Record Debt both in a year and in a Presidency - Year yes, Presidency no. Bush still holds the record for raw numbers and Reagan holds it for percentage.
Record Deficits - As a raw number, yes, as a percentage of GDP (the real way to judge them), no.
Record Unemployment - Not even close.
Record Numbers of people living in Poverty - Not even close.
FIRST EVER DOWNGRADE OF US CREDIT RATING - Which was NOT attributed to the President but rather to the opposition party.

As for homelessness and food stamps, I couldn't find historical numbers for those, so if you want to provide us your link to where you got your numbers, then we can discuss those too.

I guess that depends on whose numbers you use.

Reagan: Up 14.9 percentage points
George H.W. Bush: Up 7.1 percentage points
Clinton: Down 13.4 percentage points
George W. Bush: Up 5.6 percentage points
Obama: Up 21.9 percentage points

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...pelosi-posts-questionable-chart-debt-accumul/

Democrats know regulations kill jobs & are proud of it.

CNBC Interview of Democrat Senator Barney Frank
Barney Frank - "I think that the financial sector included an element of activity that was not terribly productive. And while we didn't exclusively ban it, if the effect of regulating it better, saying you can't sell..."

Andrew Ross Sorkin -"But less jobs at a time when people want more jobs, correct?"

Barney Frank - "Yes. And that is when you stop an activity. Look, if you knock off drug dealers you'll have fewer jobs. These are not drug dealers. I don't think make work makes sense for the federal government. I don't think it makes sense in the private sector"... "If the effect of better regulation, of requiring people to post capital is that there are then going to be fewer people doing some of the activities that I don't think were especially useful that is a reasonable price"

Last edited:
Democrats know regulations kill jobs & are proud of it.

CNBC Interview of Democrat Senator Barney Frank
Barney Frank - "I think that the financial sector included an element of activity that was not terribly productive. And while we didn't exclusively ban it, if the effect of regulating it better, saying you can't sell..."

Andrew Ross Sorkin -"But less jobs at a time when people want more jobs, correct?"

Barney Frank - "Yes. And that is when you stop an activity. Look, if you knock off drug dealers you'll have fewer jobs. These are not drug dealers. I don't think make work makes sense for the federal government. I don't think it makes sense in the private sector"... "If the effect of better regulation, of requiring people to post capital is that there are then going to be fewer people doing some of the activities that I don't think were especially useful that is a reasonable price"

Democrats like picking winners and losers. They are Crony Capitalists. They create a false problem or new regulation, then they hire their Cronies (or give them government loan guarantees) to "solve" the problem or "help" other companies comply with the new regulations. The Cronies then make large donations to Democrats and their PAC's. It's the same scam they've been running for 70 years.

Let's Review Obama's Records

Record Debt both in a year and in a Presidency
Record Deficits
Record Unemployment
Record Numbers of people living in Poverty
Record Numbers of people on Food Stamps
Record Number of Homeless (Remember them?)
and to top it off

FIRST EVER DOWNGRADE OF US CREDIT RATING

Ah Frank. Posting random stuff and thinking it's true. I love it.

Record Debt both in a year and in a Presidency - Year yes, Presidency no. Bush still holds the record for raw numbers and Reagan holds it for percentage.
Record Deficits - As a raw number, yes, as a percentage of GDP (the real way to judge them), no.
Record Unemployment - Not even close.
Record Numbers of people living in Poverty - Not even close.
FIRST EVER DOWNGRADE OF US CREDIT RATING - Which was NOT attributed to the President but rather to the opposition party.

As for homelessness and food stamps, I couldn't find historical numbers for those, so if you want to provide us your link to where you got your numbers, then we can discuss those too.

I guess that depends on whose numbers you use.

Reagan: Up 14.9 percentage points
George H.W. Bush: Up 7.1 percentage points
Clinton: Down 13.4 percentage points
George W. Bush: Up 5.6 percentage points
Obama: Up 21.9 percentage points

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...pelosi-posts-questionable-chart-debt-accumul/

That's amazing to read... I doubt DBS could allow himself to understand how the first chart was bullshit even though Pelosi revised it and it's still vastly inaccurate.

Forum List

Back