Regulation creates jobs !

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
How does regulation create jobs ?
The right kind of regulation creates jobs.

This is how I would create my economy in the "United Republic".

For consumers...

Banning DIY activity

This creates and protects jobs and businesses in the field, lawncare services, pet care service, Home cleaning services, Fuel station attendants, barber shops and hair dressers, Laundromats, dry cleaning..
Real Estate agents and brokers, CPAs, Banks, Insurance Agencies...
Delivery services...

Carpentry services, plumbers, mechanics, electricians, you name it.

Jobs for PEOPLE and Money to be EARNED everywhere.

Just by banning DIY activity.

On the other side....

For Businesses.

Regulation such as requiring college to run a business, and having licensing and must have insurance laws, and strict laws as to how workers must be treated by their employers...

Protects workers.

Banning products and services from being sold at greater than 3 % lower than book value in the market, would be illegal.

This would keep ruthless discounters from ruining the market.

Last edited:
Oh fuck, another hyper moron joined the boards.

Chance we can get any liberal minded people to tell this chit for brains why his "idea" won't work? It be nice if we could find common ground on at least rejecting regulations that don't allow individuals to do their own projects..... like gardening.... walking their dog... mowing the mother fucking lawn.... Come on guys.

And who the fuck makes "book value".... wtf is "book value" anyways? Is there magic book out there that tells us the prices of everything... is this book magically updated everyday to reflect changing prices? Who sets the prices for......... e v e r y t h i n g?

Last edited:

Chance we can get any liberal minded people to tell this chit for brains why his "idea" won't work? It be nice if we could find common ground on at least rejecting regulations that don't allow individuals to do their own projects..... like gardening.... walking their dog... mowing the mother fucking lawn.... Come on guys.

And who the fuck makes "book value".... wtf is "book value" anyways? Is there magic book out there that tells us the prices of everything... is this book magically updated everyday to reflect changing prices? Who sets the prices for......... e v e r y t h i n g?

There would be a book value, if the government gave a fuck in the USA
:)

The book is price regulation set by my "Governmental Business Systems" or "GBS"..
and it doesn't give a shit about the daily goals of businesses.. it protects the economy and the consumer.
:)

It changes when the GBS says it changes.

Last edited:

For consumers...

Banning DIY activity

This creates and protects jobs and businesses in the field, lawncare services, pet care service, Home cleaning services, Fuel station attendants, barber shops and hair dressers, Laundromats, dry cleaning..
Delivery services...

On the other side....

For Businesses.

Regulation such as requiring college to run a business, and having licensing and must have insurance laws, and strict laws as to how workers must be treated by their employers...

Protects workers.

Banning products and services from being sold at greater than 3 % lower than book value in the market, would be illegal.

If you were actually a plumber or a lawn mower by trade...would you be allowed to fix your own tap or mow your own lawn?

Of course regulation creates jobs.

It all assures that the work being done, is being done is a safe and professional manner.

For consumers...

Banning DIY activity

Delivery services...

On the other side....

For Businesses.

Protects workers.

If you were actually a plumber or a lawn mower by trade...would you be allowed to fix your own tap or mow your own lawn?

I doubt he could ever be a lawn mower.

A fire engine, maybe.

For consumers...

Banning DIY activity

Delivery services...

On the other side....

For Businesses.

Protects workers.

A fire engine, maybe.

In any case, I've had no answer...maybe he's still formulating policy around my question.

It all assures that the work being done, is being done is a safe and professional manner.

It does nothing of the sort.

Somehow, I read Sallow's post in a calm, dignified voice, and imagined your post as being made by the angry child in your avatar, furiously typing hunt-and-peck style at the keyboard, forcefully jabbing at each of the keys as if they had personally said to you, "Regulation creates jobs, and President Obama is the Messiah."

You deserve some rep for the laugh you gave me. Good show, old bean.

For consumers...

Banning DIY activity

Delivery services...

On the other side....

For Businesses.

Protects workers.

I completely support most of your post, except your assertion that we should ban DIY activity but allow laundromats. Laundromats are in essence DIY, with the added perversion of allowing some capitalist pig to still make money off of it. Laundromats should be banned as well, and anyone caught running one should be subject to the same punishments as those caught engaging in DIY projects.

I think that an appropriate punishment would be 5-20 years in federal prison plus a $100,000 fine for each potential job the court decides may have been lost as a result of these DIY-related activities. That'll show those conservatards--trying to take money out of other pyyple's pockets by doing stuff for themselves. How ridiculous and bigoted they are, right OP?

A fire engine, maybe.

In any case, I've had no answer...maybe he's still formulating policy around my question.

OP is no doubt mentally exhausted from building the intellectual bombshell he just dropped on you conservatard free marketeers, so I'll take this one for him.

Absolutely not, and anyone caught doing so should be put to death.

Also, the death penalty should, ideally, be carried out by a small mom & pop business. "Ma's Gallows" or "Pa's Shoot 'Em Up Live Target Rifle Range" would be bound to create plenty of jobs, and without the need to get any of those evil, over-sized corporations involved.

A fire engine, maybe.

OP is no doubt mentally exhausted from building the intellectual bombshell he just dropped on you conservatard free marketeers, so I'll take this one for him.

Also, the death penalty should, ideally, be carried out by a small mom & pop business. "Ma's Gallows" or "Pa's Shoot 'Em Up Live Target Rifle Range" would be bound to create plenty of jobs, and without the need to get any of those evil, over-sized corporations involved.

What if you couldn't find a mom and a pop that wanted to set up such a business?
Should a couple just be chosen and told that they HAVE to set one up?

Could, as an alternative, it be a mom and mom, or pop and pop business?

What if you couldn't find a mom and a pop that wanted to set up such a business?
Should a couple just be chosen and told that they HAVE to set one up?

Could, as an alternative, it be a mom and mom, or pop and pop business?

:lol:

Post du jour.

It does nothing of the sort.

Somehow, I read Sallow's post in a calm, dignified voice, and imagined your post as being made by the angry child in your avatar, furiously typing hunt-and-peck style at the keyboard, forcefully jabbing at each of the keys as if they had personally said to you, "Regulation creates jobs, and President Obama is the Messiah."

You deserve some rep for the laugh you gave me. Good show, old bean.

There are now pills to stop auditory hallucinations. Those voices in your head ARE NOT REAL!

Forum List

Back