Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

By the way: Tell your US-Senators, who have fun to threaten German companies with a total economical eradication (in August 2020), they should be very thankful, that we do not publish their names. How many total idiots do you have in leading positions of your country? What think this very very stupid people, what they try to do? They are criminals.
names are published.

cruz, cotton, johnson.

Aha. Good to know then names of this criminals.

Ted Cruz - Senator of Texas.
Tom Cotton - Senator of Arkansas
Boris Johnson - Senator of Great Britain.
ron johnson, wisconsin

By the way: Tell your US-Senators, who have fun to threaten German companies with a total economical eradication (in August 2020), they should be very thankful, that we do not publish their names. How many total idiots do you have in leading positions of your country? What think this very very stupid people, what they try to do? They are criminals.
names are published.

cruz, cotton, johnson.

Aha. Good to know then names of this criminals.

Ted Cruz - Senator of Texas.
Tom Cotton - Senator of Arkansas
Boris Johnson - Senator of Great Britain.
ron johnson, wisconsin

Wisconsin - where's Wisconsin? ... Got it. ... Hmm ... The people there should normally know what's going on in real life. Strange that they had elected an extremly criminal idiot.

Last edited:
Donald Trump’s plans to withdraw roughly a third of the US troops stationed in Germany have been criticised in the country by conservatives and welcomed by leftwing politicians.

The US president has reportedly ordered the Pentagon to reduce the number of troops by 9,500 from the 34,500 permanently assigned in Germany as part of a long-standing arrangement with Washington’s Nato ally.

Johann Wadephul, the deputy chair of the parliamentary group of Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU), described the withdrawal as a wake-up call. “The plans show that the Trump administration is neglecting an elementary task of leadership, to bind coalition partners into decision-making processes,” he said.

“Everyone profits from the alliance sticking together, only Russia and China profit from discord. Washington should pay more attention to that.”

The leader of the parliamentary group of the leftwing party Die Linke welcomed the development. “The federal government should accept it with gratitude and promptly start preparing the complete withdrawal of US soldiers with the Trump administration,” said Dietmar Bartsch.

This is an interesting development.
I hope he plans to pull a jfk where he was going to withdraw all troops from Vietnam by 1965 but bastard Lbj of course reversed his policy. Hope trump will try the same thing.

Don't worry. The USA under Donald Trump works hard to be thrown out of every country in the world. He will be successful with the destruction of the reputation of the USA for decades. The problem with Donald Trump is for us Germans by the way G.W. Bush. We never thought a more worse president of the USA is possible. Now we don't know any longer how deep the USA is indeed able to fall.

Der Berg

Würden sämtliche Berge der ganzen Welt,
zusammengetragen und übereinandergestellt
und wäre zu Füßen dieses Massivs,
ein riesiges Meer, ein breites und tiefs.
Und stürzte dann, unter Donnern und Blitzen
der Berg in dieses Meer - das würd' spritzen!

Heinz Erhardt

Last edited:
By the way: Tell your US-Senators, who have fun to threaten German companies with a total economical eradication, they should be very thankful, that we do not publish their names. How many total idiots do you have in leading positions of your country? What think this very stupid people, what they try to do?

you want to start assassinating our politicians?

I know what problems we had once with German terrorists like the RAF. I would not be astonished if the Air Force One would collide with a flying pedal-scooter with a picture of the Joker, if someone in their destructive quality likes to kill Donald Trump for example.

go right ahead. be prepared for the response

Aha. Which response on what? It exist hundreds of warrents of arrest against officials of the USA. You have an astonishing high number of criminals in leading positions of your country. For this people it is not a good idea to come to Germany - or other countries in Europe and the world. And whether they are safe in the USA is also not clear. Believe it or not: Even the USA has laws. Or is extortion legal in your country?

By the way. In third world countries like the USA exortion goes often hand in hand with bribes, political corruption, maladministration, nepotism, concealment, illicit personal gain and/or mismanagement and violence, intimidation and blackmail. And such organized criminals (¿Mafia?) control (or try to control) your country and you are happy to be a proud American, who likes to die for this people in a war against Germany? Question: Are you mad or mad?

i'm not sure what the response would be. you would certainly not be able to depend on us to defend you any more,

To be honest: Your defence of Germany during world war 1 and 2 was not the best. And only the Nearly Headless Nick agreed during the cold war with your idea to make out of Germany a nuclear hell in case the Russians attack Europe.

and would have to pay for your own defense.

It's not the decision of "the USA" - whoever this Borg Queen is - what we do or not do.

we both know that that alone, is something your nation is not prepared to do.

I don't think you know what I know and what I do not know.

so your threats are not credible.

You are confused. The USA made several declarations of war against Germany since Trump is pseudo-president of the USA. The reasons why the USA is doing so have absolutelly nothing to do with Germany.

Last edited:
By the way: Tell your US-Senators, who have fun to threaten German companies with a total economical eradication, they should be very thankful, that we do not publish their names. How many total idiots do you have in leading positions of your country? What think this very stupid people, what they try to do?

I know what problems we had once with German terrorists like the RAF. I would not be astonished if the Air Force One would collide with a flying pedal-scooter with a picture of the Joker, if someone in their destructive quality likes to kill Donald Trump for example.

Aha. Which response on what? It exist hundreds of warrents of arrest against officials of the USA. You have an astonishing high number of criminals in leading positions of your country. For this people it is not a good idea to come to Germany - or other countries in Europe and the world. And whether they are safe in the USA is also not clear. Believe it or not: Even the USA has laws. Or is extortion legal in your country?

By the way. In third world countries like the USA exortion goes often hand in hand with bribes, political corruption, maladministration, nepotism, concealment, illicit personal gain and/or mismanagement and violence, intimidation and blackmail. And such organized criminals (¿Mafia?) control (or try to control) your country and you are happy to be a proud American, who likes to die for this people in a war against Germany? Question: Are you mad or mad?

i'm not sure what the response would be. you would certainly not be able to depend on us to defend you any more, and would have to pay for your own defense.;

Okay. You are mad. Got it. You are not able ot defend what you hate. And you hate everyone and everything.

you threaten to start a war of assassins, against your long time ally, and yes, i get a little testy.

i do not hate you germans. at least not yet. enough of you people keep insulting me and being ungrateful and spiteful children, and i might get there someday.

right now, i just want to bring the troops home and not worry about what happens to you.

i'm not sure what the response would be. you would certainly not be able to depend on us to defend you any more,

To be honest: Your defence of Germany during world war 1 and 2 was not the best. And only the Nearly Headless Nick agreed during the cold war with your idea to make out of Germany a nuclear hell in case the Russians attack Europe.

It's not the decision of "the USA" - whoever this Borg Queen is - what we do or not do.

You are confused. The USA made several declarations of war against Germany since Trump is pseudo-president of the USA. The reasons why the USA is doing so have absolutelly nothing to do with Germany.

1. my reference to defending germany was obviously a reference to when we were defending you, not when we were attacking you. not sure what you think you accomplished by pretending to not understand that.

2. it would not be america saying you have to defend yourself. it would be the nature of being on your own, that would being "saying" that. you would defend yourself, or you would be trusting the lives of your citizens to the good will of putin and putins successors.

3. trump has complained and pushed germany. that is not a declaration of war, in any level. we are still treaty bound to defend you and we would. hell, we are treaty bound to defend freaking estonia. i think that is a mistake.

1. my reference to defending germany was obviously a reference to when we were defending you, not when we were attacking you. not sure what you think you accomplished by pretending to not understand that.

2. it would not be america saying you have to defend yourself. it would be the nature of being on your own, that would being "saying" that. you would defend yourself, or you would be trusting the lives of your citizens to the good will of putin and putins successors.

3. trump has complained and pushed germany. that is not a declaration of war, in any level. we are still treaty bound to defend you and we would. hell, we are treaty bound to defend freaking estonia. i think that is a mistake.

I don't have any idea why US-Americans nearly never like to understand what someone else says to them.

Last edited:

I don't have any idea why US-Americans never understand what someone says to them.

maybe the problem is you. perhaps you are a poor communicator.

I don't have any idea why US-Americans never understand what someone says to them.

Germany has absolutelly nothing to do with the criminal idiocies of the USA. You declared war on Germany. Nice. We will see what will happen and what we will do or not do. Or we will not see what we will do or not do.

... War is never ending since the beginning of man kind

What a nonsense.

.........always will be til we kill everyone on the planet from it. It is in the nature of man to go to War.

If you don't like to use your own free will and the mental and spiritual capacities of all mankind then biology will also solve the problem: Idiots go to war and die out. With them dies out war. The problems are the weapons, which we know.
And the Meek will inherit the earth........

Someone has to prepare the earth for the Meek...

And this means concrete the USA likes to nuke Europe, Russia and China and 50% of the USA? By the way. How many Latinos, Negroes, Red Indians and children from migrants from Europe are members of the US-army? Is this the reason why "you" love wars? The death of your own soldiers gives you a racist feeling of elation? ... Hmmm ... I never understood why the USA made so often a politics, which extremly supports the Arab Wahabism in the world of the Muslims. So what is really going on in your country? What farce of whose evil will in the USA is all this bloody nonsense, which happens currently in the USA?
We are a nation of mutts.......mixed breeds....so we will take on anyone if they tell us or else...

Your elevator is stuck in the basement..........some are leaving your dang country you bunch of ungrateful bastards.........Our fathers kept you from being Russian slaves after you killed so many of ours...........Up yours.......

I hope we pull them all out.........and if you think the 3rd time is a charm........BRING IT.

Germany has absolutelly nothing to do with the criminal idiocies of the USA. You declared war on Germany. Nice. We will see what will happen and what we will do or not do. Or we will not see what we will do or not do. Your problems are not our problems.

trump has demanded that germany be carry more of their fair share of the common defense.

that is not declaring war. that is not even breaking the alliance.

such an hysterical overreaction to being asked to be responsible, is the act of a child.

a fairly young child.

... War is never ending since the beginning of man kind

What a nonsense.

.........always will be til we kill everyone on the planet from it. It is in the nature of man to go to War.

If you don't like to use your own free will and the mental and spiritual capacities of all mankind then biology will also solve the problem: Idiots go to war and die out. With them dies out war. The problems are the weapons, which we know.
And the Meek will inherit the earth........

Someone has to prepare the earth for the Meek...

And this means concrete the USA likes to nuke Europe, Russia and China and 50% of the USA? By the way. How many Latinos, Negroes, Red Indians and children from migrants from Europe are members of the US-army? Is this the reason why "you" love wars? The death of your own soldiers gives you a racist feeling of elation? ... Hmmm ... I never understood why the USA made so often a politics, which extremly supports the Arab Wahabism in the world of the Muslims. So what is really going on in your country? What farce of whose evil will in the USA is all this bloody nonsense, which happens currently in the USA?
We are a nation of mutts.......mixed breeds....so we will take on anyone if they tell us or else...

Your elevator is stuck in the basement..........some are leaving your dang country you bunch of ungrateful bastards.........Our fathers kept you from being Russian slaves after you killed so many of ours...........Up yours.......

I hope we pull them all out.........and if you think the 3rd time is a charm........BRING IT.

Idiot.

Germany has absolutelly nothing to do with the criminal idiocies of the USA. You declared war on Germany. Nice. We will see what will happen and what we will do or not do. Or we will not see what we will do or not do. Your problems are not our problems.

trump has demanded that germany be carry more of their fair share of the common defense.

Donald Trump is an idiot. "Germany" are only 7 letters in his brain and reactions of his spitlickers all around him in the USA. He uses a wide spread anti-Germanism in the USA to get votes - that's all.

"You" declared war in many ways on Germany.

such an hysterical overreaction to being asked to be responsible, is the act of a child.

a fairly young child.

Take your soldiers home - all of them, including all of your nuclear weapons.

Sein

Ich habe einen Ausblick, den man nie wieder vergisst
So wunderschön, dafür reichen Worte nicht
Ich habe Glück, denn ich muss mich nicht beeilen
Nichts dafür tun, um bedeutungsvoll zu sein
Um bedeutungsvoll zu sein

Die Berge ziehn am Horizont, wie Wellen über's Land
Sie nehm'n mich bei sich auf so als wären wir verwandt
Ich sitze hier und atme leise, um all das nicht zu stören
Um unbemerkt für eine Weile zu allem zu gehören
Zu allem zu gehören

Hier bin ich mit mir verbunden
Hier leb' ich in mich hinein
Mir gelingt es für Sekunden
Mich von allem zu befrein
Hier ist meine Angst verschwunden
Hier bin ich mit mir allein
Ich bin im großen Grün versunken
Hier um einfach nur zu sein

Lautlos zieht ein Falke in der Ferne seine Bahn
Nur einmal so wie er zu fliegen, im Fallen unerfahrn
Ich stelle was ich fühle, über alles was ich weiß
Ich bin in mir daheim, hier schließt sich der Kreis
Hier schließt sich der Kreis

Wenn keiner von Milliarden Steinen einem anderen gleicht
Warum hab' ich dann Zweifel an meiner Einzigartigkeit?
Hier draußen finde ich mehr, als ich je geben kann
Ich bin so am Leben, mir macht selbst sterben keine Angst
Oh, mir macht selbst sterben keine Angst

Zu sein, zu sein, zu sein

Andreas Bourani

Last edited:

Donald Trump is an idiot. "Germany" are only 7 letters in his brain and reactions of his spitlickers all around him in the USA. He uses a wide spread anti-Germanism in the USA to get votes - that's all.
Did you ever think, why anti-Germanism is so spread in the USA? May be, there are some pretty good reasons for it?

a fairly young child.
And every child needs his mother, you know:

"You" declared war in many ways on Germany.

a fairly young child.

Take your soldiers home - all of them, including all of your nuclear weapons.

Sein

Ich habe einen Ausblick, den man nie wieder vergisst
So wunderschön, dafür reichen Worte nicht
Ich habe Glück, denn ich muss mich nicht beeilen
Nichts dafür tun, um bedeutungsvoll zu sein
Um bedeutungsvoll zu sein

Die Berge ziehn am Horizont, wie Wellen über's Land
Sie nehm'n mich bei sich auf so als wären wir verwandt
Ich sitze hier und atme leise, um all das nicht zu stören
Um unbemerkt für eine Weile zu allem zu gehören
Zu allem zu gehören

Lautlos zieht ein Falke in der Ferne seine Bahn
Nur einmal so wie er zu fliegen, im Fallen unerfahrn
Ich stelle was ich fühle, über alles was ich weiß
Ich bin in mir daheim, hier schließt sich der Kreis
Hier schließt sich der Kreis

Wenn keiner von Milliarden Steinen einem anderen gleicht
Warum hab' ich dann Zweifel an meiner Einzigartigkeit?
Hier draußen finde ich mehr, als ich je geben kann
Ich bin so am Leben, mir macht selbst sterben keine Angst
Oh, mir macht selbst sterben keine Angst

Zu sein, zu sein, zu sein

Andreas Bourani

there is no widespread anti-germanism in america to appeal to for votes.

i'm not sure what the response would be. you would certainly not be able to depend on us to defend you any more, and would have to pay for your own defense.;

Okay. You are mad. Got it. You are not able ot defend what you hate. And you hate everyone and everything.

you threaten to start a war of assassins, against your long time ally, and yes, i get a little testy.

i do not hate you germans. at least not yet. enough of you people keep insulting me and being ungrateful and spiteful children, and i might get there someday.

right now, i just want to bring the troops home and not worry about what happens to you.
We need to go ahead and bring our soldiers home i don't give a tinkers damn about the Germans or what they think about it :smoke:

We need to go ahead and bring our soldiers home

And not only 12,000: All of them including all of your nukes.

i agree completely. and end nato.

the cold war is over.
The Europeans hate the idea of having to spend a lot of their money to defend themselves ;)

but also hate the idea of being dependent on people they look down on, ie Americans.

they are not mature enough to be grateful.

Forum List

Back