Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

By the way: Tell your US-Senators, who have fun to threaten German companies with a total economical eradication, they should be very thankful, that we do not publish their names. How many total idiots do you have in leading positions of your country? What think this very stupid people, what they try to do?

you want to start assassinating our politicians?

I know what problems we had once with German terrorists like the RAF. I would not be astonished if the Air Force One would collide with a flying pedal-scooter with a picture of the Joker, if someone in their destructive quality likes to kill Donald Trump for example.

go right ahead. be prepared for the response

Aha. Which response on what? It exist hundreds of warrents of arrest against officials of the USA. You have an astonishing high number of criminals in leading positions of your country. For this people it is not a good idea to come to Germany - or other countries in Europe and the world. And whether they are safe in the USA is also not clear. Believe it or not: Even the USA has laws. Or is extortion legal in your country?

By the way. In third world countries like the USA exortion goes often hand in hand with bribes, political corruption, maladministration, nepotism, concealment, illicit personal gain and/or mismanagement and violence, intimidation and blackmail. And such organized criminals (¿Mafia?) control (or try to control) your country and you are happy to be a proud American, who likes to die for this people in a war against Germany? Question: Are you mad or mad?

i'm not sure what the response would be. you would certainly not be able to depend on us to defend you any more,

To be honest: Your defence of Germany during world war 1 and 2 was not the best. And only the Nearly Headless Nick agreed during the cold war with your idea to make out of Germany a nuclear hell in case the Russians attack Europe.

and would have to pay for your own defense.

It's not the decision of "the USA" - whoever this Borg Queen is - what we do or not do.

we both know that that alone, is something your nation is not prepared to do.

I don't think you know what I know and what I do not know.

so your threats are not credible.

You are confused. The USA made several declarations of war against Germany since Trump is pseudo-president of the USA. The reasons why the USA is doing so have absolutelly nothing to do with Germany.

1. my reference to defending germany was obviously a reference to when we were defending you, not when we were attacking you. not sure what you think you accomplished by pretending to not understand that.

2. it would not be america saying you have to defend yourself. it would be the nature of being on your own, that would being "saying" that. you would defend yourself, or you would be trusting the lives of your citizens to the good will of putin and putins successors.

3. trump has complained and pushed germany. that is not a declaration of war, in any level. we are still treaty bound to defend you and we would. hell, we are treaty bound to defend freaking estonia. i think that is a mistake.

I don't have any idea why US-Americans never understand what someone says to them.

maybe the problem is you. perhaps you are a poor communicator.

Germany has absolutelly nothing to do with the criminal idiocies of the USA. You declared war on Germany. Nice. We will see what will happen and what we will do or not do. Or we will not see what we will do or not do. Your problems are not our problems.

trump has demanded that germany be carry more of their fair share of the common defense.

Donald Trump is an idiot. "Germany" are only 7 letters in his brain and reactions of his spitlickers all around him in the USA. He uses a wide spread anti-Germanism in the USA to get votes - that's all.
Did you ever think, why anti-Germanism is so spread in the USA?
}

When I thought about why the USA took part in World War 1 - what was in my eyes a decisions of the USA without any logic - I found out that it made perhaps many people in the USA very angry, that Germans still had an own culture in the USA. Germans in the USA were often for the Union - indeed the German word for Germans means "to belong together, to be united". And the Germans in the USA were against racsim - for the rights of Red Indians and Negroes. Before world war 1 German artists made or example concert tours and theatre tours in the USA and German newspapser had reported about it in the USA in the German language. And a German newspaper had pritned the first published version of the declaration of independence. So I guess something had happened between 1776 and 1914 what is a main reason for a wide spread anti-Germanism in the USA.

May be, there are some pretty good reasons for it?

Hmm ... Perhaps you should try to understand the reasons why Geronimo became a psychopathic "white" warrior, then you are perhaps able to understand more about the mechanisms of pychopathism in the US-society. I heard for example the former president G.W.Bush and "skull and bones" misused the skull of Geronimo for their student nonsense ceremonies.

a fairly young child.

And every child needs his mother, you know:

The Russian children here sing a song from the German Rock band Rammstein and their lead singer Lindemann. In German. Astonishing. ... Could be interesting to know the background story. Looks like they have a lot of fun to do so.

Last edited:

We need to go ahead and bring our soldiers home

And not only 12,000: All of them including all of your nukes.

i agree completely. and end nato.

the cold war is over.
The Europeans hate the idea of having to spend a lot of their money to defend themselves ;)

So increase your military budget 250% in the next 20 years as we did do in the last 20 years in Germany, idiot, while we will reduce it to a normal level again.

the cold war is over.
The Europeans hate the idea of having to spend a lot of their money to defend themselves ;)

but also hate the idea of being dependent on people they look down on, ie Americans.

Aha - you are an "Angstbeisser". If you don't bite then your food bowl keeps empty.

they are not mature enough to be grateful.

Grateful? For what for heavens sake should Germans be grateful to the USA? You should be grateful to us!

By the way: Tell your US-Senators, who have fun to threaten German companies with a total economical eradication, they should be very thankful, that we do not publish their names. How many total idiots do you have in leading positions of your country? What think this very stupid people, what they try to do?

I know what problems we had once with German terrorists like the RAF. I would not be astonished if the Air Force One would collide with a flying pedal-scooter with a picture of the Joker, if someone in their destructive quality likes to kill Donald Trump for example.

Aha. Which response on what? It exist hundreds of warrents of arrest against officials of the USA. You have an astonishing high number of criminals in leading positions of your country. For this people it is not a good idea to come to Germany - or other countries in Europe and the world. And whether they are safe in the USA is also not clear. Believe it or not: Even the USA has laws. Or is extortion legal in your country?

By the way. In third world countries like the USA exortion goes often hand in hand with bribes, political corruption, maladministration, nepotism, concealment, illicit personal gain and/or mismanagement and violence, intimidation and blackmail. And such organized criminals (¿Mafia?) control (or try to control) your country and you are happy to be a proud American, who likes to die for this people in a war against Germany? Question: Are you mad or mad?

i'm not sure what the response would be. you would certainly not be able to depend on us to defend you any more,

To be honest: Your defence of Germany during world war 1 and 2 was not the best. And only the Nearly Headless Nick agreed during the cold war with your idea to make out of Germany a nuclear hell in case the Russians attack Europe.

It's not the decision of "the USA" - whoever this Borg Queen is - what we do or not do.

You are confused. The USA made several declarations of war against Germany since Trump is pseudo-president of the USA. The reasons why the USA is doing so have absolutelly nothing to do with Germany.

1. my reference to defending germany was obviously a reference to when we were defending you, not when we were attacking you. not sure what you think you accomplished by pretending to not understand that.

2. it would not be america saying you have to defend yourself. it would be the nature of being on your own, that would being "saying" that. you would defend yourself, or you would be trusting the lives of your citizens to the good will of putin and putins successors.

3. trump has complained and pushed germany. that is not a declaration of war, in any level. we are still treaty bound to defend you and we would. hell, we are treaty bound to defend freaking estonia. i think that is a mistake.

I don't have any idea why US-Americans never understand what someone says to them.

Truth is always true. This has nothing to do with any style of communication. You country is drunken on lies. Go! Let us alone! We will find a better way to live as to have to live with the absolutely stupid tyrannic pressure of our own English daughter cultures.

Last edited:

the cold war is over.

but also hate the idea of being dependent on people they look down on, ie Americans.

Aha - you are an "Angstbeisser". If you don't bite then your food bowl keeps empty.

Grateful? For what for heavens sake should Germans be grateful to the USA? You should be grateful to us!

1. for paying more for your defense, than you do yourself.

2. for what should we be grateful to you for?

the cold war is over.

I don't know why you always again repeat this absolute nonsensical stupidity.

On much more than a million reasons - but let it be. I hate such stupidities. Go! Leave Germany! With all of your soldiers and with all of your nukes.

Last edited:

Truth is always true. This has nothing to do with any style of communication. You country is drunken on lies. Go! Let us alone! We will find a better way to live as to have to live with the absolutely stupid tyrannic pressure of our own English daughter cultures.

then convince your fellow germans to ask us to leave.

i'll be working on my fellow americans over here.

we can go our separate ways, and live happily ever after. far apart.

we are on the same page. why you so mad?

:rolleyes: :muahaha:

the cold war is over.

Greatful to Germany for what they've been big time leaches off of the United States since the end of World War ll!

... War is never ending since the beginning of man kind

What a nonsense.

.........always will be til we kill everyone on the planet from it. It is in the nature of man to go to War.

If you don't like to use your own free will and the mental and spiritual capacities of all mankind then biology will also solve the problem: Idiots go to war and die out. With them dies out war. The problems are the weapons, which we know.
And the Meek will inherit the earth........

Someone has to prepare the earth for the Meek...

And this means concrete the USA likes to nuke Europe, Russia and China and 50% of the USA? By the way. How many Latinos, Negroes, Red Indians and children from migrants from Europe are members of the US-army? Is this the reason why "you" love wars? The death of your own soldiers gives you a racist feeling of elation? ... Hmmm ... I never understood why the USA made so often a politics, which extremly supports the Arab Wahabism in the world of the Muslims. So what is really going on in your country? What farce of whose evil will in the USA is all this bloody nonsense, which happens currently in the USA?
We are a nation of mutts.......mixed breeds....so we will take on anyone if they tell us or else...

Your elevator is stuck in the basement..........some are leaving your dang country you bunch of ungrateful bastards.........Our fathers kept you from being Russian slaves after you killed so many of ours...........Up yours.......

I hope we pull them all out.........and if you think the 3rd time is a charm........BRING IT.

Idiot.
You want some salt with that...........LOL

the cold war is over.

On much more than a million reasons - but let it be. I hate such stupidities. Go! Leave Germany! With all of your soldiers and with all of your nukes.

I hope so................

the cold war is over.

I do also let Europe defend themselves from Russia :smoke:

then convince your fellow germans to ask us to leave.

i'll be working on my fellow americans over here.

we can go our separate ways, and live happily ever after. far apart.

we are on the same page. why you so mad?

no comment

the cold war is over.

?

the cold war is over.

I do also let Europe defend themselves from Russia :smoke:

Oh by the way: Putin still supports Trump.

the cold war is over.

?

geesh.......you are dumber than a box of rocks............I want our people out of there.........we don't need to support you anymore..............if a bear comes a calling one day or a dragon.......you are on your own.

:rolleyes: :muahaha:

the cold war is over.

Greatful to Germany for what they've been big time leaches off of the United States since the end of World War ll!

The strange thing with the USA: Someone delivers microwaves to the USA, because the USA needs very urgent microwaves. Then a "stupid" lady murders her cat in such a microwave and the producer of the microwave has to pay 2 million dollar to the murderess of her cat and to write in the manual "Take care: This is a microwave and not a hairdryer".

I hope you know what Trunmp says with his totally unqualified nonsense in this context. He says to do business is a crime in the USA. Germany was not convinced to kill the own industrial production is a good idea - as it was done in England and in the USA. And German companies showed in the USA, that the USA is able to prodcue good qualified goods and to sell it the international markets. The biggest car exporter of the USA was for example BMW.

So do not try to make responsible others for the mistakes of your own country. It's by the way even for every idiot in the USA a problem to make another idiot of the USA to a president of the USA.

Last edited:
Donald Trump is an idiot. "Germany" are only 7 letters in his brain and reactions of his spitlickers all around him in the USA. He uses a wide spread anti-Germanism in the USA to get votes - that's all.

It has nothing, whatsoever to do with being "anti-Germanism or pro-Germanism".

Technology has advanced to a point where we do not need as many troops stationed in other countries but it is critical to our and the world's peace that we maintain a respectable representation.

As a result of the outcome of WW-II by default, we became the police of the world. Whiners here can whine but there no acceptable alternatives. Since the US took the reigns in the world seventy-five years ago, we have not had a major war. We have more peace in the world today with President Trump in office than any other president in modern history. Like it or not, for most people that is a good thing.

IF we were to remove all our troops from Europe, specifically who would fill the vacuum? We have a modern-day example of what will happen. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama went against his advisors and pulled all our troops out of Iraq. Who filled the vacuum? Russia and ISIS filled the gap with ISIS establishing a huge Caliphate which was removed by President Trump. We now have troops back in Iraq.

It has nothing, whatsoever to do with being "anti-Germanism or pro-Germanism".

Technology has advanced to a point where we do not need as many troops stationed in other countries but it is critical to our and the world's peace that we maintain a respectable representation.

As a result of the outcome of WW-II by default, we became the police of the world. Whiners here can whine but there no acceptable alternatives. Since the US took the reigns in the world seventy-five years ago, we have not had a major war. We have more peace in the world today with President Trump in office than any other president in modern history. Like it or not, for most people that is a good thing.

IF we were to remove all our troops from Europe, specifically who would fill the vacuum? We have a modern-day example of what will happen. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama went against his advisors and pulled all our troops out of Iraq. Who filled the vacuum? Russia and ISIS filled the gap with ISIS establishing a huge Caliphate which was removed by President Trump. We now have troops back in Iraq.
Let Europe drastically increase their defense spending and let them defend themselves from evil Russia :icon_rolleyes: The EU needs to create a replacement for NATO so when the United States leaves Europe they wont be caught flat footed:smoke:

The strange thing with the USA: Someone delivers microwaves to the USA, because the USA needs very urgent microwaves.
Wants microwaves.........fixed it for you.......it is a luxury item that the world is used to......before NASA invented them and the rest of the world stole the tech.......we cooked with fire and stoves.......LOL

The a lady murders her cat in such a micorwave and the producer of the microwave has to pay 2 million dollar to the murderess of her cat and to write in the manual "Take care: This is a microwave and not a hairdryer".
tort reform is needed in this country......but the Lawyers pay off Politicians to pass laws to allow this............and nothing more......it's GREED and they are on the DNC side more than GOP......but all the political whores do it.
I hope you know what Trunmp says with his totally unqualified nonsense in this context. He says to do business is a crime in the USA. Germnany was not convinced to kill the own industrial production is a good idea. And German companies showed in the USA that the USA is able to prodcue good qualified goods and to sell it the internatioasl bmarkets. The biggest car exporter of the USA was for example BMW.
The U.S. can build anything......the resources are here....that isn't the problem.........we have destroyed the value of currency........just as the IMF has done the same........manipulation of currency is greed on steroids by the Globalists.........and Germany is definitely part of that LAUNDERING SCHEME.

the cold war is over.

?

geesh.......you are dumber than a box of rocks............I want our people out of there.........we don't need to support you anymore..............if a bear comes a calling one day or a dragon.......you are on your own.

You have problems with bears and dragons? Not so I.

Forum List

Back