Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

Should have done it after the USSR fell. In what reality is there going to be an invasion of Germany by the fuckin ruskies? The euroweenies can defend themselves at this point.

But...don't you get it? If Germany, and all the other European countries have to actually build up and maintain their own military forces.....army, navy, air forces...so they don't have to learn how to speak Russian....then how are they going to afford all of their welfare handouts and bad, free national healthcare systems? Just about every one of their national healthcare systems is in the red now.......if they have to pay for their national defense, they are going to go broke a lot faster......

Don't you get it?

It was by the way the USA, which had blocked within the NATO a way to combine German, Polish and French forces. You hate the idea of a free European army. And the German health care system - which is much more efficient than the US-American system - survived two world wars. Unfortunatelly it will not survive a third world war, because no one will survive a third world war.

Last edited:
The Germans have been playing us for fools since the end of World War II. They are saving billions a year having us defend them from the non-existent Russian threat.

When we pull out, if Trump wins in November.....the Russian threat will become a lot more real.......and it will be a European problem......

We should also tell the Japanese to change their Constitution so they can rearm as well.....and get them nukes......nukes keep china from invading Japan.

Only to make this clear, irrealist: I never understood anyone, who drove on his own free will into your dirty country, where every sick idiot plays with war weapons not only in the own garden. Did you ever think about to change your own constitution, so a bloody civil war in your own country will not happen?

Unfortunatelly it will not survive a third world war, because no one will survive a third world war.
Nucleophobia detected.

You don't have any idea what and how I think in this scenario. But if you survive, why not? Have a lot of fun. I will for sure not survive. And I don't see any way, how you could survive. And now keep on to confuse the word "funny" with "I laugh about you contemptously", asshole.

Last edited:
And the German health care system - which is much more efficient than the US-American system -

LOL!!!

I exists since 1882, costs about 50% of the US-American system and everyone gets medical help - on a very high level of medical equipment and know how.

In the USA for example loses someone his job because of a health problem - for example because of the current Corona pandemic - and with his job someone loses also the health insurance.

The artficial respiration of a covid-19 patient costs about 1 million for example. And everyone here got it for free, who had the need for such a respiration.

Last edited:
Donald Trump’s plans to withdraw roughly a third of the US troops stationed in Germany have been criticised in the country by conservatives and welcomed by leftwing politicians.

The US president has reportedly ordered the Pentagon to reduce the number of troops by 9,500 from the 34,500 permanently assigned in Germany as part of a long-standing arrangement with Washington’s Nato ally.

Johann Wadephul, the deputy chair of the parliamentary group of Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU), described the withdrawal as a wake-up call. “The plans show that the Trump administration is neglecting an elementary task of leadership, to bind coalition partners into decision-making processes,” he said.

“Everyone profits from the alliance sticking together, only Russia and China profit from discord. Washington should pay more attention to that.”

The leader of the parliamentary group of the leftwing party Die Linke welcomed the development. “The federal government should accept it with gratitude and promptly start preparing the complete withdrawal of US soldiers with the Trump administration,” said Dietmar Bartsch.

This is an interesting development.
Tell Merckel to spend her own Money not America its called America first

And the German health care system - which is much more efficient than the US-American system -

LOL!!!

I exists since 1882, costs about 50% of the US-American system and everyone gets medical help - on a very high level of medical equipment and know how.

In the USA for example loses someone his job because of a health problem - for example because of the current Corona pandemic - and with his job someone loses also the health insurance.
that guy thinks this :

is the sign of a good health care system.

LOL

LOL!!!

that guy thinks this :

LOL

It seems to me you have a problem to understand what I speak about when I use the word "Gesundheitssystem" (verbally: "system of health") Translation: "health care system".

I don't have any idea, why so many US-Americans think so totally irrealistic in case of their own health. Not a long time ago I studied for example what a young man said, who was so lucky to survive a more heavy covid-19 attack in the USA without the help of anyone. I was upset. In the end kept the message "I am proud that I survived without help. This shows I am a strong man." But much stronger women and men died all over the world on covid-19 - also in the USA. And nearly no one listens to their never spoken message "I died alone without help. It was a cruel, terrible death".

Last edited:
... Tell Merckel to spend her own Money not America its called America first

The name is "Merkel" (spoken: Merkle; the first "e" is spoken as it is spoken in the English word "there" or in the English name "Merlin" and the second "e" is not spoken at all). Angela Merkel is the chancellor of the federal republic of Germany.

And what do you say here? This sentence makes no sense.

Oh by the way: It could be a good idea to send the next time a real ambassador of the USA to Germany and not such a strange pseudo-ambassador as it was Richard Grenell or will be the next ambassador from Donald Trumps grace, Colonel (on pension) Douglas Macgregor, who showed up to now an extremely bad "knowledge" about Germany and seems to be only interested in an absurde confrontation with Germany. A good idea could it be that an ambassador of the USA in Germany has manners and is able to speak fluently German, for example.

Last edited:
Why should we be the world's police force.............let them defend Europe themselves............Let our troops be stationed here and spend money here instead of supporting their economy.........

Bring them all back..........doesn't bother me a bit.

The troops are moving to Poland, which meets their NATO requirement and will pay to build our bases and keep our troops there, which is something Germnay would NOT do.

Germany is the owner of everything what the US-forces here are using. If we would charge them in a normal way, then it would be damned expensive for the USA to stay in Germany.
Your Welcome to our fathers.......who gave you that right...........Why aren't you Russian.........LOL

Arrogant Germans who have had their asses handed to them twice........whatever dude............WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

You have fathers? ... Did the LGBT-movement forget something? ...

My father and Father N law killed JAPS............but they would have been glad to kill Germans back then. ...

Aha. And did you ever thought about to fight against the drugs you are using?

Funny......Nazi's used drugs ..........crack heads in WWII..........to keep them going for days in the Blitz..............LOL aka Germans

No comment

Of course not.....because if you looked at history..........they used Meth on their troops..........GERMANY.

We called it "Panzerschokolade" (verbally: "tank chocolate"; real name: N-methyl-alpha-Methylphenethylamin). I guess it makes the own psychological structure to a kind of tank (to become dulled), what perhaps helps to survive in an extremly cruel war psychologically. Comparable is the use of heroin from the US-forces in the war in Vietnam.

After world war 2 no one used it any longer. The English speaking world made this substance to a worldwide drug problem decades after world war 2. It is now most popular under the name "Chrystal meth". In Europe specially Poland and Turkey deliver the raw material, Czechia produces in big quantities Chrystal meth and Germany is the main market for this drug.

Do you use chrystal meth? Do you need help? I heard in context Corona grows the drug consume.

Last edited:
I doubt Germany will pay its 1 Trillion $ debt to NATO. ...

Are you an idiot? The fantasies of Donald Trump have in most cases absolutelly nothing to do with any reality. Germany pays 4 times more money to the organisation NATO than are doing the US-Americans - counted relativelly per inhabitant. And within the NATO everyone pays for the own army and not for the armies of other nations. We agreed with Obama to pay more money for our own army - I do't know what were the reasons for this agreement. I personally do not see any need to do so. They spoke about 50% more money as far as I heard - and this would be 1.5% of a special parameter of a household (¿are this values comparable within the NATO?) - up to the year 2023. In the mopmnent we pay 38% more money - but to be honest: I don'f see any sense to do so, Who needs a strong conventional army in times of ABC(+DD)-weapons - if there is no danger for a civil war? And we have problems with Corona now, what costs a lot of money. So the best is to pay less money to the German forces again - and not more money.

I think: Donald Trump likes to disqualify the job "president of the United States" for the rest of the century - that's all what this destructive idiot is doing since a long time now.

The US-soldiers in Germany have nothing to to do with the defence of Germany. They defend the USA. And it could be, if you take about 10,000 soldiers from your forces in Germany and will send them at any other place where your forces are in the world - then you will have to pay more money for your defence - and not less money. Donald Trump has really not any idea what he tries to speak about. This man is a catastrophe for the USA, what you can see best in his reactions on Corona and his absolutelly stupid "excuses" (=others are wrong, attack them). He fails to be president of the USA. He's only his own president. He cares not even for the health of his own supporters - nor about the spreading of the Corona virus. His solution: "Close the eyes - make less tests. That's good for me and my campaign". What an unbelievable idiot. And I fear he will get more than one vote the next time - what I am absolutelly not able to understand. What for heavens sake see US-Americans in this crude destructive idiot? How is someone able to vote for such a man?

One problem is that EU countries don't spend nearly as much on their own militaries per capita as does the US.

The obvious threat to the EU is Russia. It would be hard to resist a Russian invasion without US help.

The Russians will not invade Europe. This would be their end.

And there are even worse scenarios possible, although less likely, such as the US becoming a full-fledged dictatorship and a joint US-Russian occupation of Europe. The EU would have no chance at all.

And this would be the end of the USA.

The Russians could certainly invade a part of Europe.

No.

Yes. And highly likely the Germans will join them.

No.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I doubt Germany will pay its 1 Trillion $ debt to NATO. ...

Are you an idiot? The fantasies of Donald Trump have in most cases absolutelly nothing to do with any reality. Germany pays 4 times more money to the organisation NATO than are doing the US-Americans - counted relativelly per inhabitant. And within the NATO everyone pays for the own army and not for the armies of other nations. We agreed with Obama to pay more money for our own army - I do't know what were the reasons for this agreement. I personally do not see any need to do so. They spoke about 50% more money as far as I heard - and this would be 1.5% of a special parameter of a household (¿are this values comparable within the NATO?) - up to the year 2023. In the mopmnent we pay 38% more money - but to be honest: I don'f see any sense to do so, Who needs a strong conventional army in times of ABC(+DD)-weapons - if there is no danger for a civil war? And we have problems with Corona now, what costs a lot of money. So the best is to pay less money to the German forces again - and not more money.

I think: Donald Trump likes to disqualify the job "president of the United States" for the rest of the century - that's all what this destructive idiot is doing since a long time now.

The US-soldiers in Germany have nothing to to do with the defence of Germany. They defend the USA. And it could be, if you take about 10,000 soldiers from your forces in Germany and will send them at any other place where your forces are in the world - then you will have to pay more money for your defence - and not less money. Donald Trump has really not any idea what he tries to speak about. This man is a catastrophe for the USA, what you can see best in his reactions on Corona and his absolutelly stupid "excuses" (=others are wrong, attack them). He fails to be president of the USA. He's only his own president. He cares not even for the health of his own supporters - nor about the spreading of the Corona virus. His solution: "Close the eyes - make less tests. That's good for me and my campaign". What an unbelievable idiot. And I fear he will get more than one vote the next time - what I am absolutelly not able to understand. What for heavens sake see US-Americans in this crude destructive idiot? How is someone able to vote for such a man?

One problem is that EU countries don't spend nearly as much on their own militaries per capita as does the US.

The obvious threat to the EU is Russia. It would be hard to resist a Russian invasion without US help.

The Russians will not invade Europe. This would be their end.

And there are even worse scenarios possible, although less likely, such as the US becoming a full-fledged dictatorship and a joint US-Russian occupation of Europe. The EU would have no chance at all.

And this would be the end of the USA.

The Russians could certainly invade a part of Europe.

No.

Yes. And highly likely the Germans will join them.

No.

Really? Don't you like red flowers? As for me, I prefer white.

LOL!!!

that guy thinks this :

LOL

It seems to me you have a problem to understand what I speak about when I use the word "Gesundheitssystem" (verbally: "system of health") Translation: "health care system".

I don't have any idea, why so many US-Americans think so totally irrealistic in case of their own health. Not a long time ago I studied for example what a young man said, who was so lucky to survive a more heavy covid-19 attack in the USA without the help of anyone. I was upset. In the end kept the message "I am proud that I survived without help. This shows I am a strong man." But much stronger women and men died all over the world on covid-19 - also in the USA. And nearly no one listens to their never spoken message "I died alone without help. It was a cruel, terrible death".

Nein, ich habe absolut kein Problem mit dem Ausdruck. Du scheinst meinen Beitrag nicht verstanden zu haben. Er war ein schönes Beispiel dafür, wie schlecht das US-amerikanische Gesundheitssystem ist. Leute wie Flash haben keinerlei Ahnung, weder von ihrem eigenen Gesundheitssystem, noch von unserem in Deutschland.

• Thanks
... Funny......Nazi's used drugs ..........crack heads in WWII..........to keep them going for days in the Blitz..............LOL aka Germans

"Blitz" is by the way only a characterisation of the British war propaganda. What the Brits had called "Blitz" was no intention and I fear what they called "Blitz" was indeed one of the worst problems of Hitler. In this context I guess the USA had preferred in the end a longer war against Germany, then Dresden - or another German city - would had been bombed down with a nuke. What an epic victory.

Did I ever say, that some people have the theory, that all human beings have very heavy psychological problems? The Christian religion for example speaks about that everyone is sinner. To be a sinner means to be separated from god.

blitz and blitzkrieg are two different things. the first was the name of the brits for the aerial bombardment of england. the second the rapid forward movements capturing huge areas in land wars. \cpt obvious

• Thanks
blitz and blitzkrieg are two different things.

Let me say it this way: Both expressions are an anglicism in the German language, in the context you use this words.

the first was the name of the brits for the aerial bombardment of england. the second the rapid forward movements capturing huge areas in land wars. \cpt obvious

You did not understand what I said. Hitler could still today do war against France - this had stabilized his terror regime. Question: What stabilizes the USA with their neverending endless row of wars? You are a nation, which doesn't know what war is - and you are a nation, which doesn't know what peace is. You fight with your enemies against your friends (with Erdogan against the Kurds for example). And you fight against the other 50% percent of un-Americans in your own country. And you are arming yourselve to do as well a next civil war - as you are arming yourselve for the final catharsis. And a possible end of this story? A little planet without life turns around an unimportant sun in a galaxy, which was once called "milky way" - what no one will know in this future, because life is a forgotten thing.

Last edited:
Do you use chrystal meth? Do you need help? I heard in context Corona grows the drug consume.
LOL

Say that the Germans used Meth in WWII and then you accuse the one making the fact public of using it.

You are a tool and nothing more.

We don't need Germany..........some are coming home..........I'm for puling them all out........

blitz and blitzkrieg are two different things. the first was the name of the brits for the aerial bombardment of england. the second the rapid forward movements capturing huge areas in land wars. \cpt obvious

You did not understand what I said. Hitler could still today do war against France - this had stabalized his terror regime. Question: What stabalizes the USA with their neverending endless row of wars? You are a nation, which doesn't know what war is - and you are a nation, which doesn't know what peace is. You fight with your enemies against your friends (with Erdogan against the Kurds fro example). And you fight against the other 50% percent of un-Americans in your own country.
War is never ending since the beginning of man kind.........always will be til we kill everyone on the planet from it. It is in the nature of man to go to War.

Forum List

Back