Registered Democrat Loses It Over Online Political Argument – Shoots Other Person

Why not? The Dims support Antifa and other radical Leftists. Why not carry it to the extreme among themselves?

Tampa, Florida – Registered Democrat Brian Sebring, 44, and Alex Stephens, 46, had a major political disagreement on Facebook. Unfortunately, both live in Tampa, Florida, just two miles from each other. The Democrat allegedly armed up with an AR-15 and a Glock, drove over to Stephens’ home on Monday night and shot him in the butt and thighs. Brilliant way of handling a Facebook argument.

Yes, you read that right, a Democrat armed up with an AR-15 and Glock. Will wonders never cease.

Wonder if he’s an NRA member.

More @ Tampa - Registered Democrat Loses It Over Online Political Argument - Shoots Other Person ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: ‘I hate this county’ @ Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: 'I hate this county' ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

What the hell is going on with the Dims?

AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: “I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It” @ AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: "I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It"

Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona @ Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona | Weasel Zippers

Surprised she was forced to resign.

Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ @ Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ | | Media Equalizer
Yea, we can see the problem:

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

It all starts at the top.
and continues with people like you who hate anyone who disagrees with you.....
Republicans hate period. For them, most of the time, it's not even a matter of agree or disagree. It's all about skin color.

Not all do. But those that are in power right now certainly do. And it empowers the other haters to speak out. I want my old GOP back from the Eisenhower days when the GOP really was great.
You and your cronies are the haters, you fucking douchebag. Republicans aren't killing Democrats. It's the other way around.

Why not? The Dims support Antifa and other radical Leftists. Why not carry it to the extreme among themselves?

Tampa, Florida – Registered Democrat Brian Sebring, 44, and Alex Stephens, 46, had a major political disagreement on Facebook. Unfortunately, both live in Tampa, Florida, just two miles from each other. The Democrat allegedly armed up with an AR-15 and a Glock, drove over to Stephens’ home on Monday night and shot him in the butt and thighs. Brilliant way of handling a Facebook argument.

Yes, you read that right, a Democrat armed up with an AR-15 and Glock. Will wonders never cease.

More @ Tampa - Registered Democrat Loses It Over Online Political Argument - Shoots Other Person ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: ‘I hate this county’ @ Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: 'I hate this county' ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: “I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It” @ AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: "I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It"

Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona @ Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona | Weasel Zippers

Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ @ Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ | | Media Equalizer

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

As does virtually every single con on this board

First, no he shouldn't have shot the guy and deserves whatever sentence the law gives him.

But I just wanna say, you conservitards seem to have pushed at least some of the liberals as hard as they are gonna stand for. After all these years of you kids sitting behind your computer screens making threats you finally went too far. You've created a monster, and you should be afraid. Real Americans are both motivated and fed up with the lies and hate, and they are going to come for you. Mostly in the ballot box I hope, but you've gotta expect with all the hate you children have been throwing around the last decade or so that some will actually physically come for you.

Hopefully in a less violent way than this guy did.

Let me sum up your post.

The guy gets what he deserved but it’s conservatives fault for pushing this guy too far. Yeah, that’s typical for a liberal- it’s always somebody else’s fault.

To be fair, it's not like they try to assassinate all their political foes, like the entire GOP Congress.

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

It’s not the Democrats who chant “lock her up”, “build that wall”. 40 years of right wing hate radio ranting against lazy blacks, femi-Nazis and queers.

And it wasn’t Dems whi called on “2 Amendment types” to “do something” about Clinton.

Republicans have been the party of hate for 40 years and hate has poisoned the party. That’s the thing about hate. It destroys the haters, not the hated.

The list of Democrat crimes is too long to mention. Shooting Republicans is just one of them.

You are a foreigner meddling in our elections. You claim that's a crime and that you are against it, so when are you going to quit this forum?

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

As does virtually every single con on this board
as does every far lefty on this board and that includes your hero dean...

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

It’s not the Democrats who chant “lock her up”, “build that wall”. 40 years of right wing hate radio ranting against lazy blacks, femi-Nazis and queers.

And it wasn’t Dems whi called on “2 Amendment types” to “do something” about Clinton.

Republicans have been the party of hate for 40 years and hate has poisoned the party. That’s the thing about hate. It destroys the haters, not the hated.

The list of Democrat crimes is too long to mention. Shooting Republicans is just one of them.

You are a foreigner meddling in our elections. You claim that's a crime and that you are against it, so when are you going to quit this forum?

The USMB has nothing to do with elections. It’s a place to discuss US politics.

I’m not meddling in your elections. I haven’t created false identities to spread lies about candidates. I have never pretended to be an American or lied about who I am. And I’ve never contribtuted no money or offered anything of value to any candidate.

Once again you’ve proven to be completely wrong.

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

Republicans hate period. For them, most of the time, it's not even a matter of agree or disagree. It's all about skin color.

Not all do. But those that are in power right now certainly do. And it empowers the other haters to speak out. I want my old GOP back from the Eisenhower days when the GOP really was great.
You and your cronies are the haters, you fucking douchebag. Republicans aren't killing Democrats. It's the other way around.

Actually, it's hate that is causing the killing. Stop the hate. Maybe fewer people will react to it.

First, no he shouldn't have shot the guy and deserves whatever sentence the law gives him.

But I just wanna say, you conservitards seem to have pushed at least some of the liberals as hard as they are gonna stand for. After all these years of you kids sitting behind your computer screens making threats you finally went too far. You've created a monster, and you should be afraid. Real Americans are both motivated and fed up with the lies and hate, and they are going to come for you. Mostly in the ballot box I hope, but you've gotta expect with all the hate you children have been throwing around the last decade or so that some will actually physically come for you.

Hopefully in a less violent way than this guy did.

Let me sum up your post.

The guy gets what he deserved but it’s conservatives fault for pushing this guy too far. Yeah, that’s typical for a liberal- it’s always somebody else’s fault.
Only when it is.

Did you kids really think you could spew all that hatred for a decade and face no repercussions?

Liberals aren't like you lamers, they get up and do things. You think it's funny when they march and protest, but you need to realise that not all of them are gonna stop at that.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for it, I will condemn it when it happens, and even stop it if I have the opportunity but you kids better be on the lookout.

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

The USMB has nothing to do with elections. It’s a place to discuss US politics.

I’m not meddling in your elections. I haven’t created false identities to spread lies about candidates. I have never pretended to be an American or lied about who I am. And I’ve never contribtuted no money or offered anything of value to any candidate.

Once again you’ve proven to be completely wrong.
USMB has as much to do with elections as Facebook. If posting an ad on Facebook is a crime, then why isn't submitting a Trump hating post on USMB? The bottom line is that you're a sleazy lying hypocrite.

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

Cuz Eisenhower was an independent...

Wrong. He was a republican. He was the last of the old style GOP before the corruption set in.

Ike always claimed he was apolitical. He accepted the GOP nomination because it was done by acclamation at the convention when he didn't even seek the office. He was simply obeying the call to duty.

Cuz Eisenhower was an independent...

Wrong. He was a republican. He was the last of the old style GOP before the corruption set in.

Ike always claimed he was apolitical. He accepted the GOP nomination because it was done by acclamation at the convention when he didn't even seek the office. He was simply obeying the call to duty.

He was the last of a great breed. We need more of him. What's funny, Ike spent quite a bit of time playing golf. Many of the decisions were done by Nixon at the time.

Forum List

Back