Regarding January 6 lets review some past events

An attempt at violently overthrowing the government = criminally charging ideological violent extremists.

No confusion here.
IMO they were vandals not rebels. Just like the BLM protesters this summer.
BLM wasn't trying to overturn an election, stage a coup and KILL MIKE PENCE
Nobody tried to stage a coup or kill Mike Pence, you delirious dumbbell.
Video says otherwise you ass clown. :laugh:
Video says a lot of things that go against your panic-stricken pussy narrative, pussy.

An attempt at violently overthrowing the government = criminally charging ideological violent extremists.

No confusion here.
View attachment 454458

If it had been a real insurrection do you really think the Capitol police or the secret service would have been able to stop it?

I don't.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It was a real insurrection and yes eventually more of you would have died.

In real insurrections, people are dragged out into the streets and summarily shot...Mass arrests are made...Huge public trials are convened, after which the fairly prosecuted defendants are taken out and hanged.

You wouldnt know a reall insurrection if you were covered in tar and feathers, idiota.

Maybe in your foreign country. Here in this country the FBI hunts them down and changes the meaning of MAGA for them.

in every country, meathead....That's how insurrections work.

You're just another example of how pussified the nation has become.

LOL

Assfaceias was just called a pussy and he has to sit there and take it. He he be

I've been called far worse on the internet. Not a big deal.

There is nothing worse than being called a sissy boy. Sorry. You ain’t no man if you don’t think that’s bad.

Says who?

No confusion here.
Video says a lot of things that go against your panic-stricken pussy narrative, pussy.
You were just called a pussy again! Lmao!

No confusion here.
Nope. I saw the crazy bitch get shot and I saw the other terrorists back the fuck up with the quickness. More should have been shot to be honest.

No confusion here.
View attachment 454458

If it had been a real insurrection do you really think the Capitol police or the secret service would have been able to stop it?

I don't.

*****SMILE*****

In real insurrections, people are dragged out into the streets and summarily shot...Mass arrests are made...Huge public trials are convened, after which the fairly prosecuted defendants are taken out and hanged.

You wouldnt know a reall insurrection if you were covered in tar and feathers, idiota.

Maybe in your foreign country. Here in this country the FBI hunts them down and changes the meaning of MAGA for them.

LOL

Assfaceias was just called a pussy and he has to sit there and take it. He he be

There is nothing worse than being called a sissy boy. Sorry. You ain’t no man if you don’t think that’s bad.

Says who?

Says anyone with balls. Obviously not you. You call me a fucking asshole on a basketball court, I shrug. You call me a cheap Jew, I laugh. You call me a pussy, I punch you in the face. You ain’t no man. You’re nothing.

No confusion here.
Actually I didnt call him a pussy. I said we all already knew he was a pussy.

No confusion here.
You were called a pussy, Assfaceias. Keep up. Even I do not disrespect you like that.

No confusion here.
View attachment 454458

I don't.

*****SMILE*****

LOL

Says who?

Says anyone with balls. Obviously not you. You call me a fucking asshole on a basketball court, I shrug. You call me a cheap Jew, I laugh. You call me a pussy, I punch you in the face. You ain’t no man. You’re nothing.

If that makes you feel better on the internets.

No confusion here.
You were called a pussy, Assfaceias. Keep up. Even I do not disrespect you like that.
No real man cares about pussies on the internet calling them names.

No confusion here.
View attachment 454458

I don't.

*****SMILE*****

LOL

Says who?

If that makes you feel better on the internets.

It makes me laugh. You just took it. Damn. Weak sauce.

No confusion here.
How would you know? You’re obviously not one. Wow. Weak weak weak weak weak.

No confusion here.
View attachment 454458

I don't.

*****SMILE*****

You're yet another example of how pussified the nation has become.

No not in this country. We can tell because only one crazy bitch got shot and killed. The others are as we speak being arrested, losing their jobs and casting a permanent stain on their family name.

View attachment 454469

Did you ever think that by doing that you might just see what an insurrection is really like?

*****SMILE*****

Not worried one bit. Hopefully you ass clowns get some stones and try something near me.

1612755240229.png

I don't have to since I can wait until you starve and come looking for something to eat because there's no new food shipments to the burnt out city you live in.

Did you know corn liquor will work in a gas tank, heat a home, and is great for medicinal purposes?..... The hogs like corn too and I'd rather feed it to them than you any day.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Attachments

• 1612754986528.png
    1612754986528.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

No confusion here.
How would you know? You’re obviously not one. Wow. Weak weak weak weak weak.
I know because you or the other pussy would never think about disrespecting me in person. Thats how I know.

No confusion here.
View attachment 454458

I don't.

*****SMILE*****

No not in this country. We can tell because only one crazy bitch got shot and killed. The others are as we speak being arrested, losing their jobs and casting a permanent stain on their family name.

View attachment 454469

Did you ever think that by doing that you might just see what an insurrection is really like?

*****SMILE*****

Not worried one bit. Hopefully you ass clowns get some stones and try something near me.

View attachment 454471

I don't have to since I can wait until you starve and come looking for something to eat because there's no new food shipments to the burnt out city you live in.

*****CHUCKLE*****

i dont need food shipments. I grow my own vegetables and there are plenty of deer and wild turkey where I live. Youre going to be waiting an awful long time.

No confusion here.
View attachment 454458

I don't.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 454469

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 454471

*****CHUCKLE*****

i dont need food shipments. I grow my own vegetables and there are plenty of deer and wild turkey where I live. Youre going to be waiting an awful long time.

1612755557713.png

I doubt you live in the country or know anything about growing vegetables. Enjoy your long pig when the food runs out in that burnt out inner city.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No confusion here.
View attachment 454458

I don't.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 454469

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 454471

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 454473

I doubt you live in the country or know anything about growing vegetables. Enjoy your long pig when the food runs out in that burnt out inner city.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No one cares what you doubt. Stop stalling and bring it on.

No confusion here.

The only reason the Left had a problem with violence at the Capitol is because it disrupted the confirmation of their guy and gal. The Left spent 2020 cheering on or ignoring violence from their side. If it was Trump bring confirmed 1/6, they would have been cheering for violence at the Capitol.

Since the looney left ignores left wing violence.

March 1, 1954: Four Puerto Rican nationalists sitting in the House Gallery shot at congressmen in session, wounding five. They were convicted and sentenced to 49 years in prison. In 1979, one died in prison and the remaining three were pardoned by President Carter. They returned to Puerto Rico and hailed as patriots by some.

March 1, 1971: A bomb was detonated in the Senate wing, near the Rotunda and below the Senate chamber, causing extensive damage, some structural. Although no one was ever charged, the Weather Underground claimed credit. These "Amerika-hating revolutionaries" engineered bombings, robberies and killings. Interestingly, married couple Bill Ayers and Benardine Dohrn, founding members of the group, became college professors in Chicago where Ayers was connected to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge organization, as was his neighbor community organizer Barack Obama.

November 7, 1983: M19CO (a communist organization) claimed responsibility for the bombing of the Capitol's north wing. The blast pushed a potentially lethal hole into the empty Republican Senate cloak room. The Senate had unexpectedly adjourned early. In May 1985, Susan Rosenberg was convicted to 58 years in prison for possession of bombs, explosives and firearms. In 1988 Rosenberg was charged with others for the Capitol bombing, but charges were dropped in 1990 because of her imprisonment on the weapons charges. On June 20, 2001 she was released from prison due to President Clinton's commutation. Susan Rosenberg later became vice chair of Thousand Currents, the fundraising arm for Black Lives Matter.

227148_5_.png

ABC7 YouTube screengrab

June 14, 2017: James Hodgkinson shot 70 rounds at an Alexandria, VA ball field where members of the Republican House caucus were practicing in preparation for a charity game with Democrats. Five persons were wounded (including Congressman. Steve Scalise). The shooter, an avowed anti-Trumper and follower of Senator Bernie Sanders, died of wounds he suffered that day.

Violent criminal acts must be dealt with severely. But painting blame with a broad partisan brush must be resisted. Casting political stones at politicians for their lawful rhetoric and actions cannot be confused with criminally charging ideological violent extremists.

Fascinating. Three accounts of Capitol attacks and one "which of these is not like the others".

But they do have at least one aspect in common: Zero (0) of these were incited by the POTUS.
Neither was January 6 incited either. You noticed though a couple of those I listed who committed violence got rewarded Clinton and BO.

Yes it was. Unless you want to take the position that the guys were on their way to riot and just stopped to listen to Trump for a moment.

March 1, 1954: Four Puerto Rican nationalists sitting in the House Gallery shot at congressmen in session, wounding five. They were convicted and sentenced to 49 years in prison. In 1979, one died in prison and the remaining three were pardoned by President Carter. They returned to Puerto Rico and hailed as patriots by some.

March 1, 1971: A bomb was detonated in the Senate wing, near the Rotunda and below the Senate chamber, causing extensive damage, some structural. Although no one was ever charged, the Weather Underground claimed credit. These "Amerika-hating revolutionaries" engineered bombings, robberies and killings. Interestingly, married couple Bill Ayers and Benardine Dohrn, founding members of the group, became college professors in Chicago where Ayers was connected to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge organization, as was his neighbor community organizer Barack Obama.

November 7, 1983: M19CO (a communist organization) claimed responsibility for the bombing of the Capitol's north wing. The blast pushed a potentially lethal hole into the empty Republican Senate cloak room. The Senate had unexpectedly adjourned early. In May 1985, Susan Rosenberg was convicted to 58 years in prison for possession of bombs, explosives and firearms. In 1988 Rosenberg was charged with others for the Capitol bombing, but charges were dropped in 1990 because of her imprisonment on the weapons charges. On June 20, 2001 she was released from prison due to President Clinton's commutation. Susan Rosenberg later became vice chair of Thousand Currents, the fundraising arm for Black Lives Matter.

227148_5_.png

ABC7 YouTube screengrab

June 14, 2017: James Hodgkinson shot 70 rounds at an Alexandria, VA ball field where members of the Republican House caucus were practicing in preparation for a charity game with Democrats. Five persons were wounded (including Congressman. Steve Scalise). The shooter, an avowed anti-Trumper and follower of Senator Bernie Sanders, died of wounds he suffered that day.

Violent criminal acts must be dealt with severely. But painting blame with a broad partisan brush must be resisted. Casting political stones at politicians for their lawful rhetoric and actions cannot be confused with criminally charging ideological violent extremists.

Were any of these aimed at overturning the results of a free and fair election? Were any of these aimed at keeping a man in power because a section of the electorate believed in the conspiracy theory that millions of votes were fraudulent?
What happened on January 6th was unacceptable. It was sedition. It was treason. End of story.
You are lying sack of BS. Then again you and rest of the leftist Borg collective are on crack. I will say one thing however, the protesters should have just stayed outside the building. Going inside was a set up.
Okay...What do you think would have happened had the joint session of Congress not adjourned and the Trump supporters came into the chamber. Would they have just orderly taken a seat in the gallery and let things continue? Zip-tie guy, Viking Guy, bullhorn lady...they were just there to observe?

227148_5_.png

ABC7 YouTube screengrab

Let us not mince words and be quite frank about our reality. Democratic Party ideology and running platforms are pure fucking evil. Any human being—any American—who willingly votes for democrat platforms or otherwise supports them voluntarily in any way are guilty of supporting evil by knowing association; they are in bed with the Devil. That's it . . . that's all there is to it. Any human being who willingly accepts, supports, champions or is "fine with" the mass murder of the unborn, for instance, has been fucking taken by evil. It is high time ducks get called ducks for quacking like ducks.

Forum List

Back