Trump Regaining Control of His Campaign

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"Donald Trump sought to regain control of his campaign Wednesday, turning attention away from the turmoil roiling his operation with a blistering denunciation of the character, career and qualifications of Hillary Clinton.

After enduring weeks of self-inflicted wounds, the speech was Trump's most professional political address since he became the presumptive nominee in early May. It seemed to fuse his volatile, off-the-cuff political style with a more traditional brand of political discourse that puts reasoned arguments before voters as they make their choice for President"

Donald Trump speech: Hillary Clinton is a 'world-class liar' - CNNPolitics.com

He has all it takes to be a very effective leader, now he needs to continue to act more presidential to appeal to a wider audience.

Trump has had total control of his campaign all along, so who is he trying to regain it from? His calmer, more focused speech today reminds me of an fat guy trying to suck his stomach in on the beach until the young girls walk buy. He might be able to do it for a few minutes, but he can't keep it up for very long.

• Banned
Trump has had total control of his campaign all along, so who is he trying to regain it from? His calmer, more focused speech today reminds me of an fat guy trying to suck his stomach in on the beach until the young girls walk buy. He might be able to do it for a few minutes, but he can't keep it up for very long.
Regain it from those who think he is a loose canon.

he is a loose cannon.

and the only things written in the canon of trum are conspiracy theories and tell-all trash.

he might be able to change how he acts for the next 4 months - do you really think we can count on that for 4 years?

even his speech today was nothing but insults and accusations with nothing of substance about his own positions

So that's who has been telling him to say stupid stuff?

• Banned

He did not need anyone to, that is his style he now has to contour that to a mass audience

• Banned
he is a loose cannon.

and the only things written in the canon of trum are conspiracy theories and tell-all trash.

he might be able to change how he acts for the next 4 months - do you really think we can count on that for 4 years?

even his speech today was nothing but insults and accusations with nothing of substance about his own positions
Absolutely, Trump likes to win, he has done that most of his life.

He did not need anyone to, that is his style he now has to contour that to a mass audience

So he likes saying stupid stuff. I thought so.

he is a loose cannon.

Absolutely, Trump likes to win, he has done that most of his life.

Of course he does. He's used to being able to buy his way around anything.

He is not a loose cannon at ALL. Win or lose, he is as sincere.
I wish I were as perfect as some of you seem to be, and never said anything that came out wrong.
People tend to forget he is not some polished politician.

Trump wants good for the country.

I wish I were as perfect as some of you seem to be, and never said anything that came out wrong.

Trump wants name recognition and attention. I'm pretty sure he never intended to get this far in the election.

Trump wants name recognition and attention. I'm pretty sure he never intended to get this far in the election.

LOL Name recognition??? Ummm I doubt there are many that have not heard of him, long before he got involved in the election.
He may not have EXPECTED to get this far, but he's not a quitter, so yeah, I would say his intentions were up there.

LOL Name recognition??? Ummm I doubt there are many that have not heard of him, long before he got involved in the election.
He may not have EXPECTED to get this far, but he's not a quitter, so yeah, I would say his intentions were up there.

Forgive me. I misspoke. He never wanted to get this far.

"He has all it takes to be a very effective leader" :lmao:
I think not,he is overbearing,mouthy,never puts his brain into gear before opening his mouth.......speaks in platitudes but would attract the "Average Joe's and Joan's" but is no great statesman or leader,sorry Coyote.........If only he was...steve....I will now bow out of your politics but will remind posters that..I predicted that Obama would beat Mrs Clinton (Hoss's femme fatale) to the Dem nomination and beat GW Bush.....Get a 2nd Term and I predict Hillary Clinton will nose in... by a short-half-head......it will go to a Photo but she will win.Have a great Election Time Folks.

Forum List

Back