Refugees entering the USA per month is down 80% from October '16 to March '17 (10,000 to 2,000)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/

CNSNews.com) – The number of refugees admitted to the United States dropped in March to its lowest monthly tally of the current fiscal year, even as the implementation of President Trump’s latest immigration executive order continues to be held up by federal courts.

In a continuing declining trend, 2,070 refugees arrived during March, an approximately 54.79 percent drop from the 4,579 recorded in February, according to State Department Refugee Processing Center data.

The number has steadily declined in FY 2017, from 9,945 refugees admitted to the U.S. last October, to 8,355 in November, 7,371 in December and 6,777 in January.

refugee2-chart.jpg

How will snowflakes spin this into a Trump failure?

great, then we wont be needing a wall will we.

(1) This is CNS, a Fake News/Alt Fact site.

(2) This is concerning refugees, not illegals getting into the country.

Conclusion: failure by the Trump administration in keeping illegals out.

Syrian refugees have nothing good to offer this country… Fact

Any immigrant who has a skill, trade, or a formal education that can allow them to get and maintain a job and pay taxes in America should be welcomed with open arms.

We do NOT need more people with their hands out in America.

Roughly $700 billion/year spent by the federal government in WELFARE programs seems like plenty to me.

CNSNews.com) – The number of refugees admitted to the United States dropped in March to its lowest monthly tally of the current fiscal year, even as the implementation of President Trump’s latest immigration executive order continues to be held up by federal courts.

In a continuing declining trend, 2,070 refugees arrived during March, an approximately 54.79 percent drop from the 4,579 recorded in February, according to State Department Refugee Processing Center data.

The number has steadily declined in FY 2017, from 9,945 refugees admitted to the U.S. last October, to 8,355 in November, 7,371 in December and 6,777 in January.

refugee2-chart.jpg

Better get to sowin' yer seed, if you want to keep up the population..

(1) This is CNS, a Fake News/Alt Fact site.

(2) This is concerning refugees, not illegals getting into the country.

Conclusion: failure by the Trump administration in keeping illegals out.
True bids are just now being taken for the wall. That's why the round ups and deportations are occurring.

We already went through this. The dropping started months before Trump.

And where are those safe zones in Syria.

Oh, right , Trump isn't in the negotiations.

We already went through this. The dropping started months before Trump.

And where are those safe zones in Syria.

Oh, right , Trump isn't in the negotiations.

There is the snowflake spin....thanks. I can never figure out what nonsense they are going to spew.

There we have it....

FACT: Refugees down 80% per month since October.
Snowflake Spin: It was already dropping. All credit should go to Obama.

refugee2-chart.jpg

Population that can carry there own weight would be nice for a change, us working folk are tired of carrying so many dead beats, we can barely carry all our American dead beats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

refugee2-chart.jpg

Population that can carry there own weight would be nice for a change, us working folk are tired of carrying so many dead beats, we can barely carry all our American dead beats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. We should welcome ALL immigrants that will work and pay taxes.

We should NOT welcome all immigrants to are coming here to get free shit with MY MONEY.

What have you done for me lately?

There ya go folks! Moonglow just confirmed the Left's number one demand of government and Americans. They ask, "What have you done for ME lately?" instead of asking "What can I do for YOU?". What they next do is demand that ALL Americans pay exorbitant taxes to to fund their social welfare programs to support ignorant, unskilled illegals and refugees.

They insist WE GIVE, all the while THEY TAKE because they believed they are OWED!

Forum List

Back