'Red mirage': the 'insidious' scenario if Trump declares an early victory

It's going to be a shit show to be sure. I pray Florida has their shit together this time.
It’s not just Florida.

It’s PA more likely to screw things up:

“Pennsylvania's elections chief pleaded with county leaders Friday to make sure they start counting mail-in ballots the morning of Election Day, rather than waiting until the next day to begin the crucial tally.”

At least Florida has already started counting mail in ballots.

We need a consistent set of election laws nationally covering at least the basic issues. In Wisconsin it is estimated that as many as 100,000 people were disenfranchised thanks to a last minute decision by SCOTUS overturning state law allowing an extra week for mail-in ballots to be counted as long as they are postmarked in time.

Idiot justice Bart O'Kavanaugh wrote that doing this could "flip" the election. You don't "flip" an election you moron. You count the fucking VOTES! It should be noted that in 2000, the Bush v Gore Scalia opinion stated that it should not be used as precedent. And that's exactly what Bart did in his opinion.

Its a bit of a shock that this is not the case. As a minimum those who have voted should have their votes counted. That is pretty basic stuff.
I am guessing that your constitution and processes were not designed to manage a crook like trump. he tests the boundaries of the acceptable in so many ways and his chimp posse supports him in his criminality.
/——/ How is the president a crook?
He committed a federal offense by not paying $300 million dollars in federal taxes. He stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer, and got fined for that crime. Would you like for me to continue?
no, just waiting for you to start
That's lame as shit. Can't you do better than that?
BARRAG donated millions to the wuhan labs, where covid originated. what were you saying?

It's going to be a shit show to be sure. I pray Florida has their shit together this time.
It’s not just Florida.

“Pennsylvania's elections chief pleaded with county leaders Friday to make sure they start counting mail-in ballots the morning of Election Day, rather than waiting until the next day to begin the crucial tally.”

We need a consistent set of election laws nationally covering at least the basic issues. In Wisconsin it is estimated that as many as 100,000 people were disenfranchised thanks to a last minute decision by SCOTUS overturning state law allowing an extra week for mail-in ballots to be counted as long as they are postmarked in time.

Idiot justice Bart O'Kavanaugh wrote that doing this could "flip" the election. You don't "flip" an election you moron. You count the fucking VOTES! It should be noted that in 2000, the Bush v Gore Scalia opinion stated that it should not be used as precedent. And that's exactly what Bart did in his opinion.

Its a bit of a shock that this is not the case. As a minimum those who have voted should have their votes counted. That is pretty basic stuff.
I am guessing that your constitution and processes were not designed to manage a crook like trump. he tests the boundaries of the acceptable in so many ways and his chimp posse supports him in his criminality.
He committed a federal offense by not paying $300 million dollars in federal taxes. He stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer, and got fined for that crime. Would you like for me to continue?
/——/ You don’t know how much Trump paid in taxes. And the charity was 100% legit. His tax form wouldn’t put their name on fraudulent returns and the IRS snd NY State Dept of Taxation keeps a close watch on him. You’re just blowing smoke.
You must no be cognitive enough to read? Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General Trump and his family were kicked out of the charity business. They're proven criminals.

They don't care about Donald's immorality or amorality. Or they'll tell you that these things never happened. The 135 grand in hush money to Stormy just before the last election constituting campaign the finance reform that Michael Cohen went to jail for? Bah. Trump Foundation? Never happened. Openly asking for, receiving and utilizing for dirt from a hostile foreign nation on one's political opponent? Meh, that's just politics.

The Access Hollywood Tape - Either they don't care or that was an impersonator. The successful $35,000 bribe to Pam Bondi in Florida to drop the Trump University investigation? Phhhtt. The 25 million dollar Trump University settlement? Liberal college kids with an agenda.

You can go on and on and on and ON - Cultists either don't give a rat's ass, or it didn't happen. Sad :confused:
the millions BARRAG donated to wuhan labs, you seem to have forgotten

It’s not just Florida.

/——/ You don’t know how much Trump paid in taxes. And the charity was 100% legit. His tax form wouldn’t put their name on fraudulent returns and the IRS snd NY State Dept of Taxation keeps a close watch on him. You’re just blowing smoke.
You must no be cognitive enough to read? Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General Trump and his family were kicked out of the charity business. They're proven criminals.
/——/ Rather than drag things out while trying to serve as president, Trump paid off the nuisance fine to an hostile Trump hating AG. You know who was hurt? The children the charity helped. Not that you give a rat’s azz. Social Posts Distort Facts on Trump Charities - FactCheck.org
I agree. Trump stole the very money that was to go to them but didn't. That's why they were banned from charities. The family is nothing more than a crime organization. It's all they do.

It’s not just Florida.

What 300 million dollars are you talking about?
Don't you know anything? Trump’s Taxes Show Chronic Losses and Years of Income Tax Avoidance

It’s not just Florida.

no, just waiting for you to start
That's lame as shit. Can't you do better than that?
BARRAG donated millions to the wuhan labs, where covid originated. what were you saying?
Trump and his lying supporters never tire of lying. Damn you're a pos; Fact check: Obama administration did not send $3.7 million to Wuhan lab The claims that the Obama administration funded coronavirus research may be referring to a grant provided by the National Institutes of Health to EcoHealth Alliance, a research group that tracks emerging diseases. The grant is directly overseen by the NIH, and it continued under the Trump administration until it was recently rescinded. When the only card you have is to lie, you know you are losing.

It’s not just Florida.

They don't care about Donald's immorality or amorality. Or they'll tell you that these things never happened. The 135 grand in hush money to Stormy just before the last election constituting campaign the finance reform that Michael Cohen went to jail for? Bah. Trump Foundation? Never happened. Openly asking for, receiving and utilizing for dirt from a hostile foreign nation on one's political opponent? Meh, that's just politics.

The Access Hollywood Tape - Either they don't care or that was an impersonator. The successful $35,000 bribe to Pam Bondi in Florida to drop the Trump University investigation? Phhhtt. The 25 million dollar Trump University settlement? Liberal college kids with an agenda.

You can go on and on and on and ON - Cultists either don't give a rat's ass, or it didn't happen. Sad :confused:
They only care about all that stuff if a Democrat does it. They lack most qualities for human beings, which human beings would expect them to have. No empathy, they are soulless, they have no principles, they are dishonest, no self respect, no decency, they are generally hateful, racist, homophobic, and could care less for their fellow man, while calling themselves Christians. They are the embodiment for hypocrites.
Amazing how those those very same conservatives give more to charity than their liberal opposition, BWK! We give OUR money to those who are less fortunate than us...you liberals always give someone ELSES money to the less fortunate...after you've taken a little for yourself of course! The Clinton Foundation wasn't set up to help the poor and downtrodden...it was set up to finance Hillary Clinton's political campaigns!
Needless to say you're lying, because you have nothing to back up your claims. Republicans are takers, not givers. They granted themselves a two trillion dollar tax cut that the tax payer has to pay back.

you are the piece of shit....all you scum from the demonrats lie, deflect, deny....when you get a reliable source that tells TRUTH, get back to me

It’s not just Florida.

/——/ Rather than drag things out while trying to serve as president, Trump paid off the nuisance fine to an hostile Trump hating AG. You know who was hurt? The children the charity helped. Not that you give a rat’s azz. Social Posts Distort Facts on Trump Charities - FactCheck.org
And you said it was 100% legit. See how full of shit you are.

It’s not just Florida.

They only care about all that stuff if a Democrat does it. They lack most qualities for human beings, which human beings would expect them to have. No empathy, they are soulless, they have no principles, they are dishonest, no self respect, no decency, they are generally hateful, racist, homophobic, and could care less for their fellow man, while calling themselves Christians. They are the embodiment for hypocrites.
Amazing how those those very same conservatives give more to charity than their liberal opposition, BWK! We give OUR money to those who are less fortunate than us...you liberals always give someone ELSES money to the less fortunate...after you've taken a little for yourself of course! The Clinton Foundation wasn't set up to help the poor and downtrodden...it was set up to finance Hillary Clinton's political campaigns!
Needless to say you're lying, because you have nothing to back up your claims. Republicans are takers, not givers. They granted themselves a two trillion dollar tax cut that the tax payer has to pay back.
you are the liar. for years, the vile scum demonrats took from AMERICA, you know the country that some asswipes want to vote in a pedophile as president? 47 years, and this chinese bought xiden has millions to its name.....wasnt from the senate, so where? china asshole

you are the piece of shit....all you scum from the demonrats lie, deflect, deny....when you get a reliable source that tells TRUTH, get back to me
I already did. I presented to your weak, inept, unprepared, lying ass the facts from a link. And what do you come back with? A chicken shit personal attack that doesn't change the facts. You're a fucking loser.

It’s not just Florida.

you are the liar. for years, the vile scum demonrats took from AMERICA, you know the country that some asswipes want to vote in a pedophile as president? 47 years, and this chinese bought xiden has millions to its name.....wasnt from the senate, so where? china asshole
Gobbly goo talk+ no links backing up anything you say, = saying nothing. Try again. Have you ever taken any English grammar classes? I'm sure there are some English teachers around here who would love to know.

It’s not just Florida.

Trump and his lying supporters never tire of lying. Damn you're a pos; Fact check: Obama administration did not send $3.7 million to Wuhan lab The claims that the Obama administration funded coronavirus research may be referring to a grant provided by the National Institutes of Health to EcoHealth Alliance, a research group that tracks emerging diseases. The grant is directly overseen by the NIH, and it continued under the Trump administration until it was recently rescinded. When the only card you have is to lie, you know you are losing. What's the matter with you boy? Can't you stay on the same subject? You got caught with your pants down hot shot. Where's the counter argument? Debate the subject weakling.

It’s not just Florida.

Trump and his lying supporters never tire of lying. Damn you're a pos; Fact check: Obama administration did not send $3.7 million to Wuhan lab The claims that the Obama administration funded coronavirus research may be referring to a grant provided by the National Institutes of Health to EcoHealth Alliance, a research group that tracks emerging diseases. The grant is directly overseen by the NIH, and it continued under the Trump administration until it was recently rescinded. When the only card you have is to lie, you know you are losing. What's the matter with you boy? Can't you stay on the same subject? You got caught with your pants down hot shot. Where's the counter argument? Debate the subject weakling.
as said b4, when you get a reliable source that deals in TRUTH, get back to me, boy

It’s not just Florida.

the millions BARRAG donated to wuhan labs, you seem to have forgotten
Trump and his lying supporters never tire of lying. Damn you're a pos; Fact check: Obama administration did not send $3.7 million to Wuhan lab The claims that the Obama administration funded coronavirus research may be referring to a grant provided by the National Institutes of Health to EcoHealth Alliance, a research group that tracks emerging diseases. The grant is directly overseen by the NIH, and it continued under the Trump administration until it was recently rescinded. When the only card you have is to lie, you know you are losing. Come on loser. Man up. Where is the counter argument to mine that you already lied about? Don't be a pussy.

It’s not just Florida.

Gobbly goo talk+ no links backing up anything you say, = saying nothing. Try again. Have you ever taken any English grammar classes? I'm sure there are some English teachers around here who would love to know.
i dont need links, loser. if you want to verify, get up off your lazy demonrat ass and look it up....blah, blah, blah is all youve said so far.

It’s not just Florida.

as said b4, when you get a reliable source that deals in TRUTH, get back to me, boy
Thanks! You lose. You got caught lying and there is nothing you can do about it. You don't even have your own source to get back with. LOl! Scram! You got your ass kicked.

It’s not just Florida.

i dont need links. if you want to verify, get up off your lazy demonrat ass and look it up....blah, blah, blah is all youve said so far.
You need a fucking brain and a formal education in English grammar to figure out that you got your ass kicked over the linked facts that were already presented. You don't have enough sense to know that. You are ignorant, unprepared, and boring. Move along.

It’s not just Florida.

i dont need links. if you want to verify, get up off your lazy demonrat ass and look it up....blah, blah, blah is all youve said so far.
You need a fucking brain and a formal education in English grammar to figure out that you got your ass kicked over the linked facts that were already presented. You don't have enough sense to know that. You are ignorant, unprepared, and boring. Move along.
whats wrong, dont like my response? to fucking bad ....when you get a brain, get back to us

It’s not just Florida.

What 300 million dollars are you talking about?
Don't you know anything? Trump’s Taxes Show Chronic Losses and Years of Income Tax Avoidance

" While the Times did not make any direct allegations of tax evasion..."

Did you want to provide a concrete example of something illegal that Trump has done with his taxes or did you want to waste my time with "allegations" backed up with nothing?

It’s not just Florida.

I'm always amused by liberals that don't grasp how taxation works. Any time that a tax cut is put through it simply means that tax payers pay less money...it doesn't mean that they owe that money! Duh?

Forum List

Back