Red Hen - now the victim

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
The Red Hen appears to be back in the news. Everyone was so nice and polite, although they seem to have left out the part where restaurant staff followed and continued to harass Sanders. Poor, poor Red Hen has become the victim.

I own the Red Hen restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave. Resistance isn’t futile.

Click here to support Support Red Hen Restaurant organized by Faye Martin

Red Hen Owner Harassed Sanders' Liberal In-Laws Across Street
I went there once with a bottle of Trump wine for them to open. Bastards were closed for ‘renovation’ because Trump had called the place dirty, which at least on the outside was.

I have never seen a "RED HEN" place------will never go in----reminds me of the 60s and blacks SITTING IN at dumpy diners
down south

When restaurant owners call insults and threats and verbal assault "resistance" the freaking world is upside down.

The article is BS, the owner has pretty much rewritten what she did that night.

If people want to eat there, great, if not? That is the restaurant's problem and perhaps if they are hurting they should change their policies to make themselves more tolerant to other ideas and beliefs.

If people want to eat there, great, if not? That is the restaurant's problem and perhaps if they are hurting they should change their policies to make themselves more tolerant to other ideas and beliefs.

Just one way these libs change perception...leave out the details.

I saw that.....she's claiming "resistance works" but it was really a desperate plea for business. Remember, she and her partner put several thousand dollars of improvements into a building they don't own. I too heard the place is a greasy spoon with dirty bathrooms.

I used to work in a town that had a restaurant called The Red Roster. It had decent food.

Just one way these libs change perception...leave out the details.

The other way is to lie like hell about what really happened.

What the hag doesn't mention is she chased Sarah and her party down the street screaming at them trying to draw a crowd.

Red Hen is doing fine. And Sarah Sanders is still an obese piece of trash. A walking sack of feces. Glad to hear the town's revenue is up.

If Sanders had not forced the restaurant personnel to chase her down the street for the crime of being a Republican, none of this would have happened. Curse you Sanders!

What the hag doesn't mention is she chased Sarah and her party down the street screaming at them trying to draw a crowd.

Exactly, she changed the whole story from a year ago. Again, she wants more customers, she needs to treat them like customers and not the enemy.

The Red Hen appears to be back in the news. Everyone was so nice and polite, although they seem to have left out the part where restaurant staff followed and continued to harass Sanders. Poor, poor Red Hen has become the victim.

I own the Red Hen restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave. Resistance isn’t futile.

According to what is said in the first write up that you give a link to here, the restaurant has come back if any "suffering" actually did take place and if that is all true, how does that make the place a victim of anything, especially when the downfall, if there was one, took place because of the way that the people in charge decided to treat their would be clientele?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I do not see a point to her article, it just seems to be defending and justifying her actions. I hope someday she comes to terms with her actions, so far she still seems unsure.

I do not see a point to her article, it just seems to be defending and justifying her actions. I hope someday she comes to terms with her actions, so far she still seems unsure.

I owned a small nightclub here in Phoenix (Tempe) back in the 70's. We had a group of rounders who used to come in and raise hell. One night we took them out back and beat the living shit outta them for starting fights and breaking glasses. The next weekend they were back....we didn't ban them because they spent like drunken sailors. So when they'd get hammered we'd start alerting the bouncers and moving closer to them... Worked like a charm without saying anything...they had fun, we made money, and they remembered what we'd done before and didn't go over the line. You don't chase customers off...you figure out how to live with them.

According to what is said in the first write up that you give a link to here, the restaurant has come back if any "suffering" actually did take place and if that is all true, how does that make the place a victim of anything, especially when the downfall, if there was one, took place because of the way that the people in charge decided to treat their would be clientele?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, it appears there was some "suffering" which they attempted to resolve with a GoFundMe page. As far as being victims, per the article, everyone was extremely nice and polite...leaving out the part where restaurant employees followed and continued to harass Sanders.

She's the one who took a side, she's the one who initiated the entire incident, she's a microcasm of the entire country, that is horribly divided.
She's got more than enough of a fan base to give her all the business she needs, but she needs to realize she's no longer runs a business that is welcoming of all America.

Forum List

Back