Red Flag laws...already becoming more than we were told they would be...

To me, if them guns are important enough to the guy, kicking the 22 year old out of the house may be the only way to get them guns back if that is even possible at all now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This guys son made bad posts on Facebook....so they took the Father's guns... and what part of the Red Flag debate was this point brought up?

CT Man's Firearms Seized Because His SON Shared a Meme

It's like Trump said. Take the guns first, worry about due process later. This is why people who say "I vote such and such because it's the lesser of two evils". Sound dumb.

Sorry.....Trump does what he does out of ignorance and even at his worst, he is better than the democrats...the democrats are talking bans and confiscation of actual guns and punishing gun makers to make them comply with their gun control agenda...sorry, but Trump is better than any democrat.....

If you take the guns out of the hands of Nazis, mentally disturbed, and other undesirables. You make it harder for them to shoot up the place.

It was more than just bad posts.

So you "don't like" Trump. In fact, many people have openly posted their hatred for the President.

Based on that, should they all be rounded up and jailed and deprived their 1st Amendment rights?

From reading the article, that's about all we have here.

We are indeed becoming a fascist state. The reaon you accept it right now is only because right now it aligns with your personal perspective.
That can change.

Rather than give in to the emotional knee jerking that is being pushed by an agenda to take away Constitutional 2nd Amendment rights, you should be an advocate for ALL Constitutional rights for everyone.

Otherwise, when the tide turns, it may be you facing persecution or deprivation of your rights without due process. Best to fight to uphold THE EQUAL LAW for ALL and fight for the preservation of rights rather than the deterioration of rights....even if it costs a statistically tiny bit of perceived security

Last edited:
This guys son made bad posts on Facebook....so they took the Father's guns... and what part of the Red Flag debate was this point brought up?

It's like Trump said. Take the guns first, worry about due process later. This is why people who say "I vote such and such because it's the lesser of two evils". Sound dumb.

Sorry.....Trump does what he does out of ignorance and even at his worst, he is better than the democrats...the democrats are talking bans and confiscation of actual guns and punishing gun makers to make them comply with their gun control agenda...sorry, but Trump is better than any democrat.....

We will see. It's my opinion that he is just the same. Still, he is the only president I know of who has advocated on national TV the invasion of a home and confiscation of personal weapons. He hasn't done it lately, but we will see what he meant after August. All he has done so far on the big issues is talk. Like I said, we will see when the retards are back on the hill.

We will see. It's my opinion that he is just the same. Still, he is the only president I know of who has advocated on national TV the invasion of a home and confiscation of personal weapons. He hasn't done it lately, but we will see what he meant after August. All he has done so far on the big issues is talk. Like I said, we will see when the retards are back on the hill.

That is because you hear the democrats using the words..."Common sense gun control," instead of what they plan .... gun registration and confiscation when they get power..... they mean it, and they will do it...

Forum List

Back