Recruiting...The Discussion

Will Gunny ban people for emailing other posters about another message board?

How about if we solicit members via USMail? I was able to get a mailing list from Pubes before he left.

What if we communicate via PM using esparanto?

How about if we solicit members via USMail? I was able to get a mailing list from Pubes before he left.

Why don't you ask him right to his face? You know how to PM him or are you too chickenshit?

Why don't you ask him right to his face? You know how to PM him or are you too chickenshit?

Oh...I got a sneekin suspicion ol Gunny will/has see/seen this thread. Methinks he is waiting until enough line has been taken before he reels it in. No doubt the little rats have been busy tattling that HUGGY and others have committed the blasphemy!:eek:

PS. I e-mailed Gunny BEFORE I started this topic.

Oh...I got a sneekin suspicion ol Gunny will/has see/seen this thread. Methinks he is waiting until enough line has been taken before he reels it in. No doubt the little rats have been busy tattling that HUGGY and others have committed the blasphemy!:eek:

PS. I e-mailed Gunny BEFORE I started this topic.

Thanks Xoxoxoi you izzzz so clever.

So, Willow...you were invited there, you didn't like it, so you came back here to talk about how you didn't like it...and somehow this makes you better than the people you criticize?

I don't see it.

Yep. One member was mentioned and even that was circumspect. I'm assuming it's a post I made, truth to tell I'm guessing because of the poster mentioned. That I personally have found him vile is for a specific reason, written about before. I'm not going into it, it was said in response to something from a long time ago. That it's being twisted towards talking smack against many? Fail.

A couple invited posters came together to the other board in question. They slammed and went ballistic in tandem. In a couple hours they just rained on it. Then they were banned. Whoops, that never happens.

Then they reported to admin. here. Gunny in all fairness acted correctly regarding recruiting from the site. I understand that. I've no beef with how it's been handled. Those that came to stir trouble are looking for a board war, that I doubt a newbie board would want and can't see any benefit to a site like this.

So, Willow...you were invited there, you didn't like it, so you came back here to talk about how you didn't like it...and somehow this makes you better than the people you criticize?

I don't see it.

Yep. One member was mentioned and even that was circumspect. I'm assuming it's a post I made, truth to tell I'm guessing because of the poster mentioned. That I personally have found him vile is for a specific reason, written about before. I'm not going into it, it was said in response to something from a long time ago. That it's being twisted towards talking smack against many? Fail.

A couple invited posters came together to the other board in question. They slammed and went ballistic in tandem. In a couple hours they just rained on it. Then they were banned. Whoops, that never happens.

Then they reported to admin. here. Gunny in all fairness acted correctly regarding recruiting from the site. I understand that. I've no beef with how it's been handled. Those that came to stir trouble are looking for a board war, that I doubt a newbie board would want and can't see any benefit to a site like this.

I never thought of you as dishonest til now. Shame on me!

Seems to me, there's some waaaambulances needed. Stat.:lol:

And you need to have one of your faces lifted.
And you need to have that irritating case of "Liberal Male Feminine Itch" that you suffer from tended too.

Might want to consider having your balls SURGICALLY dropped while you're at it.

WJ...CG was actually a party of the first, second or third part.. an actual drama combatant. There is still a question as to who the "rat" is even though Willow has been trying to take one for that team. I'm not convinced. I would like to keep this in the feedback forum. Thanks.

And you need to have one of your faces lifted.
And you need to have that irritating case of "Liberal Male Feminine Itch" that you suffer from tended too.

WJ...CG was actually a party of the first, second or third part.. an actual drama combatant. There is still a question as to who the "rat" is even though Willow has been trying to take one for that team. I'm not convinced. I would like to keep this in the feedback forum. Thanks.

You can store it in your ass locker. I don't give a hairy rats ass what any of you think about rats.. Enjoy your new forum. talk you some smack.

I don't see it.

Please explain your point of view. I'm perfectly capable of explaining mine.

You can store it in your ass locker. I don't give a hairy rats ass what any of you think about rats.. Enjoy your new forum. talk you some smack.

A little paranoid are we? You have me confused with someotherbody. You have a hairy ass? EWWWWWW!!!!!:eek:

Nope! not bitchin. Accused of rating. I'm gonna tell the rest of USMB what happened. Why was I banned? Don't fucking know. I got no explanation. and what I said over there was just as I described. So I have no other conclusion to reach other than you fucktards aren't nearly into free speech and fairness as is Gunny. So cry me a fucking river. If you don't wish to be on a board where my name resides on the members list why are you here. And I won't give you shit until you tell me one good reason to paly nice with you. I can't recall you ever doing it. Seems like your the angry bitter bog dweller donut?

1) So you like mouthing off? Who cares? Says more about you than anything
2) Well, at the risk of sounding like we're in the school yard, I was here first. I'm not going to be driven off by some loud-mouthed, neocon, bigotted trailer trash.
3) As for playing nice. Again, at the risk of sounding like we are in the school yard, you started it.
4)I have plenty of posts I can point to where I am being nice to a conservative while talking about a controversial subject. Can you do the same? Why not? Oh, that's right because your'e a bad-tempered, dumb fuck who sits to the right of Atilla the Hun.
5) And don't overate Gunny's fairness or thoughts on free speech. As we have been reminded on several occassions, it's his board he gets to decide what free speech is. I guess the same applies to the other board.

The betting lines are open:

Moved to the Flame Zone-- 2/1
Moved to the Romper Room-- 3/1
Stays in A&F, open-- 11/1
Stays in A&F, locked-- 3/2
Houdini'd-- 5/6

Please explain your point of view. I'm perfectly capable of explaining mine.

I already did. Several posts back. In my own words.

Nope! not bitchin. Accused of rating. I'm gonna tell the rest of USMB what happened. Why was I banned? Don't fucking know. I got no explanation. and what I said over there was just as I described. So I have no other conclusion to reach other than you fucktards aren't nearly into free speech and fairness as is Gunny. So cry me a fucking river. If you don't wish to be on a board where my name resides on the members list why are you here. And I won't give you shit until you tell me one good reason to paly nice with you. I can't recall you ever doing it. Seems like your the angry bitter bog dweller donut?

2) Well, at the risk of sounding like we're in the school yard, I was here first. I'm not going to be driven off by some loud-mouthed, neocon, bigotted trailer trash.
3) As for playing nice. Again, at the risk of sounding like we are in the school yard, you started it.
4)I have plenty of posts I can point to where I am being nice to a conservative while talking about a controversial subject. Can you do the same? Why not? Oh, that's right because your'e a bad-tempered, dumb fuck who sits to the right of Atilla the Hun.5) And don't overate Gunny's fairness or thoughts on free speech. As we have been reminded on several occassions, it's his board he gets to decide what free speech is. I guess the same applies to the other board.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bitter shriveld up old bog dweller.. poor you.

4)I have plenty of posts I can point to where I am being nice to a conservative while talking about a controversial subject. Can you do the same? Why not? Oh, that's right because your'e a bad-tempered, dumb fuck who sits to the right of Atilla the Hun.5) And don't overate Gunny's fairness or thoughts on free speech. As we have been reminded on several occassions, it's his board he gets to decide what free speech is. I guess the same applies to the other board.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bitter shriveld up old bog dweller.. poor you.

Says the one who's made, what - 30-35 posts - on this forum being totally bitter. BTW, checked over at the other forum. Have no idea why you were banned...your posts seemed pretty innocuous to me...

Forum List

Back