Recording Of Megyn Kelly Talking About Penises, Breasts, And How She Has Sex, Proves Trump Was Right

There is nothing that excuses a candidate for president of United States saying the things Drumpf has been saying for years and years.

Who cares if she's "trash"?

That's no excuse for him to get down in the gutter.

There is nothing that excuses a candidate for president of United States saying the things Drumpf has been saying for years and years.

Sit back and enjoy the show Ludz. No need to scold the kiddies. This will either help them realize how crazy some in their party are and rethink things, or marginalize them if they're one of the nutters. Just enjoy it like I am :thup:

people excuse people and I excuse him.

Well of course you do. I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

Indeed, the lower he goes, the more you'll like him. He's been whining and crying for his entire life, always blaming others, always saying people are "dummies", always suing, firing, declaring bankruptcy and never ever taking responsibility for his own words.

Except that you're on welfare, you two have a lot in common.

:laugh:

Sit back and enjoy the show Ludz. No need to scold the kiddies. This will either help them realize how crazy some in their party are and rethink things, or marginalize them if their one of the nutters. Just enjoy it like I am :thup:

Yeah, you're right.

And its just going to get better and better!

:lmao:

This just gets better.

And it's only freakin' August.

A year from now who do you want to be the nominees of each party?

It won't be Duh Donuld on the right.

He'll quit. He knows he can't win and he'd much rather quit than lose.

Meanwhile, we can enjoy the show.

:popcorn:

He's not going to drop out until he sees he has no chance of winning.

That's not going to happen when he's way ahead in the polls.

I think asking how do you defend yourself against someone whose championing the war on women, after you say things like she would look much better on her knees, is quite a fair question. Do you see someone who says things like that getting elected. You trump supporters are just a blind as Obama supporters.

We see you are from the school of missionary submissiveness for all women. As much as I really do not care for Megan Kelly, listening to that sound clip gave me a little more respect for her.

Yeah. She loves her husband and they have a good time in bed.

Oh the horror of it all.

This just gets better.

And it's only freakin' August.

A year from now who do you want to be the nominees of each party?

It won't be Duh Donuld on the right.

He'll quit. He knows he can't win and he'd much rather quit than lose.

Meanwhile, we can enjoy the show.

:popcorn:

He's not going to drop out until he sees he has no chance of winning.

That's not going to happen when he's way ahead in the polls.

Agree.

I didn't mean it will happen anytime soon but my bet is that it WILL happen because this is all about him. Not the country and not the presidency. To him, this is just another reality show. He even said he got "good ratings" for that ridiculous "debate" and that he always gets good ratings.

Forum List

Back