Record one in FOUR high school students say they are gay, bisexual or 'questioning' their sexuality, official CDC data shows

Humans have had sex with animals for thousands of years before social media came into existence less than a generation ago.
It’s extremely rare, and of course perverted. Leave it to a libtard to try to normalize sexual deviancy.

"Transexuality" does not exist. Humans are binary, and with the exception of extremely rare biological anomalies (0.007% of the human population), boys are boys and girls are girls. The idea that someone might be the opposite gender from their birth-gonads is insidious and MUST BE QUASHED. Right-thinking people must deny this falsehood wherever is encountered in their daily lives.

True gender dysphoria is also quite rare, and is a mental disorder requiring treatment. Affirmation or, worse, medical intervention to patronize the delusion, is akin to buying a uniform for a psychotic who thinks he is Napoleon.

The real question is, why is the larger Leftist community peddling this false, evil notion? The answer is as obvious as it is shocking: to destroy families. To alienate as many children from their parents as possible.

The Left is evil. When are we going to wake up and realize it?
The Left is doing it to destroy the nuclear family. Same reason the Marxist organization, masquerading as a black civil rights group, did.

Humans have had sex with animals for thousands of years before social media came into existence less than a generation ago.
I see our resident per/perv/groomer enabler is back to defend sexual deviancies & beastiality.
If there was an article on people having sex with corpses, he's be on here defending necrophilia.
We can always count on him because pervs gonna perv.

Once again, the bare assed little boy avatar gives away your game.
Go fuck a goat you disgusting little waste of space

I see our resident per/perv/groomer enabler is back to defend sexual deviancies & beastiality.
If there was an article on people having sex with corpses, he's be on here defending necrophilia.
We can always count on him because pervs gonna perv.

Once again, the bare assed little boy avatar gives away your game.
Go fuck a goat you disgusting little waste of space
Careful

You are talking disrespectfully about a lib and that can get you in trouble with the mods

Now peer pressure is pushing the other direction.
Yup. The worst thing to be is a straight white male, followed by a straight white female. The BEST is if you can be a black, gay, female who wasn’t born in this country.

Yup. The worst thing to be is a straight white male, followed by a straight white female. The BEST is if you can be a black, gay, female who wasn’t born in this country.

You forgot to add the trans thing, and trans woman is higher on the pity pole than trans man.

Isn't it interesting that the same ones telling us that social norms defining male and female are wrong are also the ones telling us it's totally normal for people to aspire to those same norms for the opposite gender? IOW, a bearded, muscular man with a deep voice who wears flannel shirts, dirty jeans and work boots every day doesn't just state that he is now a woman, does he? No, he alters his body to appear more "feminine" as defined by those despised norms, puts on a dress (another norm), carries a purse (norm), takes hormones to alter his voice (norm), puts on heels (norm). I could go on...

"Hey, everybody".

"NORM!!"

Two shiny stars if you get the reference.

When I was in school in the 1960's and 1970's, Homo children were very rare, taking it in the caboose was an adult thing.

Although I was unjustly accused of it in 8th Grade- and I also successfully defended my manhood.
So, jacking off in the locker room proved it?

Fucking another guy up the ass is a "fad"???
My how times have changed.

Times have indeed changed. Back in the 70's when I was a young, impressionable lad, the media talked up drugs giving us role models like Cheech as well as Chong.

Nowadays, its all about glorifying homosexuality and booty banditry. The media loves to see guys taking each other's cheeks.

Wave goodbye America .
The only unknown is how bad it will get . imo
I sense a disaster , the like of which has not been seen since the Flood, and it is now certain .

Am banking on Baby Jesus to rescue good people like me . Or a decent Alien chappie .

The percentage of students who do not view themselves as straight has more than doubled in recent years — from 11 percent in 2015 to 24.5 percent in 2021.

Rates of alternate sexualities in school-aged children are much higher than the adult population - where about seven percent are gay, bisexual or other.

Around a quarter of high school students identify as gay, bisexual or have a more fluid sexuality, official data suggests.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's biannual youth report found that just 75.5 percent of 14 to 18-year-olds said they were heterosexual in 2021 - a new low.

The remainder said they were either bisexual (12.1 percent), gay or lesbian (3.2 percent), 'other' (3.9 percent) or said they 'questioned' their sexuality (5.2 percent).

b3dc9a32fcd672a342ef50b1249d483c

Social contagion/Propaganda works.

That said high school students would fuck goats if social media/pop stars told them it was cool.
Ah, there is the rub. Data from the CDC cannot be trusted.

It is EXTREMELY RARE that any kid under 15 KNOWs WHO or WHAT they are!!! Most of them are still going thru puberty at that time...
and have no clue what their actual feelings and emotions are regarding themselves.

And kids that are younger are just mentally brainwashed, because they trust that these "adults" know what they are talking about.
They don't know enough about the world, society, medicine, politics, or humanity to discern the difference between being used as political fodder or being led to the slaughter.

Hell, a lot of people don't even figure themselves out until their 20's or 30's.

AND I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN................

WHY ARE THE CHILD ENDANGERMENT LAWS THAT HAVE BEEN ON THE LAW BOOKS FOR MANY DECADES NOW, NOT BEING ENFORCED BY ANY POLITICIAN???
Wow!! Just fucking WOW! I had no idea that we had such a learned scholar as Professor Von Murderpaws in our midst !! I am simply blown away by your vast knowledge and insights into the teenage mind , You must have advances degrees from many of the most prestigious institutions of higher learning is diverse disciplines such as child psychology, sociology, human sexuality, and pediatric medicine not to mention legal training in child protective services.
I was especially fascinated by your finding that children in puberty do not have a sense of who they are in terms of their sexuality and gender identity. Apparently you have done extensive peer reviewed research on that aspect of childhood development. It would be greatly appreciated if you would share those studies with us.

No doubt you have also conducted research on, and documented the ways in which adults systematically manipulate and brainwash kids into questioning their gender and sexuality. Perhaps you would be kind enough to share you methods of social research including sample election, control group data questions asked and how they were scored

We are eager to learn more from you. You certainly raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB. We’ll be looking forward to you response to the above requests. Afterall , you would not want us to think that your FULL OF SHIT now would you?

The percentage of students who do not view themselves as straight has more than doubled in recent years — from 11 percent in 2015 to 24.5 percent in 2021.

Rates of alternate sexualities in school-aged children are much higher than the adult population - where about seven percent are gay, bisexual or other.

Around a quarter of high school students identify as gay, bisexual or have a more fluid sexuality, official data suggests.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's biannual youth report found that just 75.5 percent of 14 to 18-year-olds said they were heterosexual in 2021 - a new low.

The remainder said they were either bisexual (12.1 percent), gay or lesbian (3.2 percent), 'other' (3.9 percent) or said they 'questioned' their sexuality (5.2 percent).

b3dc9a32fcd672a342ef50b1249d483c

Social contagion/Propaganda works.

That said high school students would fuck goats if social media/pop stars told them it was cool.
Yes? So was there a point that yu wanted to make about that?

Forum List

Back