Recession or Depression? Its officially a Recession

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Now with contraction ongoing into the third quarter we are officially in a recession. Major retailers are now cutting jobs during a time when they are usually gearing up for the holidays. Walmart, Target, and many others are not hiring for the holidays. Just in time for the midterm elections the jobless rate is going to skyrocket. Many retailers are allowing attrition to happen as they see profits shrink.

Now with contraction ongoing into the third quarter we are officially in a recession. Major retailers are now cutting jobs during a time when they are usually gearing up for the holidays. Walmart, Target, and many others are not hiring for the holidays. Just in time for the midterm elections the jobless rate is going to skyrocket. Many retailers are allowing attrition to happen as they see profits shrink.

I find myself wondering how many traditional holidays we Americans have left; holidays where everyone can afford feasting food, travel, wine, gifts and get places without green fascist check points. This forced reduction in basic quality of life is happening the world over. I wonder how many good years we've got left.

Sounds like Bed Bath and Beyond is circling the drain.

I find myself wondering how many traditional holidays we Americans have left; holidays where everyone can afford feasting food, travel, wine, gifts and get places without green fascist check points. This forced reduction in basic quality of life is happening the world over. I wonder how many good years we've got left.
That is an interesting observation. The destruction of our culture is going full throttle. I don't know if we can stop it at this point.

The definition of “recession” will keep being changed by the cult.
That is the way of the left... Ever changing the definition of well-known standards. You need look no further than the gullible warming scam to see how they do it. This will be no different. They take no responsivity for anything they cause.

Looks like retail jobs are at a record high. Recovered and passed Prepandemic numbers… what am I missing?

Looks like retail jobs are at an altimeter high. Recovered and past President pandemic numbers… what am I missing?

The fact that they are no longer hiring and they are allowing attrition to happen. That won't show up until next month... and the month after that.

Forum List

Back