Former NBA player Dominique Wilkins said he was turned away from a restaurant due to racism LOL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
He was told he wasnt dressed properly . Let's just say that was the reason why he wasn't allowed in the restaurant. Why would he want to force his way to eat at a place that is considered racist? Wouldn't they be doing him a favor by letting him know they are racist when they can do something nasty to his food? lol

He was the most acrobatic player next to MJ that I ever saw
Those 80s Hawks were so good

He was told he wasnt dressed properly . Let's just say that was the reason why he wasn't allowed in the restaurant. Why would he want to force his way to eat at a place that is considered racist? Wouldn't they be doing him a favor by letting him know they are racist when they can do something nasty to his food? lol

Another racist faker that won't comply so he cries racist like the little bitch he is.

1621857194783.png

?????????

Greg

I've worked in those high class joints and I found out one thing, wealthy people are lousy tippers that is why there is a mandatory gratuity and the food is no better than a Denny's, a place I worked at also.

The restaurant did NOT discriminate against the gentleman.

How do I know?

Common sense tells us that a restaurant in 2021 Atlanta (!) would not dare do so.

He should be honored that he was turned away because of improper attire. This means that the restaurant considered his attire, not his ethnicity. Some other restaurants might have thought: Even if he is breaking our attire rule, we had better let him in or there is going to be a big stink. That Atlanta restaurant treated him just as it would have treated anyone else.

Of course, it is understandable that the restaurant has backtracked and issued a groveling apology.

Whoever is the reason why the restaurant even has such stipulations where what a person has on is concerned, in my opinion, is the real problem. If you don't like what another person has on, do your best to try to turn your attention to whatever doesn't make you want to throw up then.

God bless you and Mr. W. always!!!

Holly

My guess is that Wilkins retirement isn't going too well and charges of racism might get him some publicity and ad contracts.

Dress codes have NOTHING to do with racism ya fucknut. Stop regurgitating bullshit. You're part of the problem

Dress codes have NOTHING to do with racism ya fucknut. Stop regurgitating bullshit. You're part of the problem
maybe the white people was able to dress a certain way and he could see it

maybe the white people was able to dress a certain way and he could see it
Maybe he's playing you for a fool with our lame ass media in tow

My guess is that Wilkins retirement isn't going too well and charges of racism might get him some publicity and ad contracts.

he is a broadcaster for a local atlanta station which is why its so shocking
He might be a local broadcaster but he's no Shaq O'Neill. Look, Atlanta is run by Black politicians and activists. BLM and the like own the city. Wilkins should be a star in the Atlanta scene. Somethin ain't right and the media is holding something back.

he is a broadcaster for a local atlanta station which is why its so shocking
He might be a local broadcaster but he's no Shaq O'Neill. Look, Atlanta is run by Black politicians and activists. BLM and the like own the city. Wilkins should be a star in the Atlanta scene. Somethin ain't right and the media is holding something back.

I think he said the white lady had on sneakers

he got to appear on Don Lemon's show because of the incident! BLACK PRIVILEGE!

i'm a fan, though, i've seen some of his stuff. great dunk champion!

Forum List

Back