Recently re-elected GOP Congressman says party has lost moral authority

Throwing a hissy fit & wanting the names of Republicans who are not supporting his bitter fight to the end. Thought you Republicans and I Quote you "individualism & personal accountability" shouldn't that include Republicans who have decided that the election is over? Now the president of the United states is going to bad mouth those not walking in lock step with Trump. NOT very presidential behavior.

Your post is awfully confusing...are you suggesting that Republicans should concede the election despite the overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence that suggests some shenanigans went down...all because a few RINO's have done so?

"An overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence"??? In other words - NOTHING.

Yes. You should grow the fuck up and admit you lost - fair and square.

I look at it as all of us being responsible for our collective health for the good of the nation.
Sorry, but I reject anyone who spouts 'for the good of the nation.' If you have to tell folks that your particular program is for 'the good of the nation' then, most likely, you don't have support of that 'nation' because they really don't care about your personal plans to subject others to your tyrannical edicts.
How is The Green New Deal "for the good of the nation?" Does the nation support it?

It creates 21st Century jobs and reduces carbon emission. Yes the nation just voted for it.

I look at it as all of us being responsible for our collective health for the good of the nation.
Sorry, but I reject anyone who spouts 'for the good of the nation.' If you have to tell folks that your particular program is for 'the good of the nation' then, most likely, you don't have support of that 'nation' because they really don't care about your personal plans to subject others to your tyrannical edicts.
How is The Green New Deal "for the good of the nation?" Does the nation support it?
Sweet cheeks.
It creates 21st Century jobs and reduces carbon emission. Yes the nation just voted for it.
LA and NY are not the nation sweetcheeks.

I can't really level with you on that...I was taught that a real man stands on his own two feet if there's a pathway for him to do so.
I was never taught to stand there with a hand out and a sad face...No good, real, core American was....this Twilight Zone beggar shit is all new to this nation....Diversity and multiculturalism has infiltrated our foundational belief and value systems. The American Way works, it always has.

It's good for all of us when the nation is stronger. We do that by working together and helping to elevate the weakest among us. That's how we stay the best in the world. It's especially true for young people. Young people are the future.

NEGATIVE...that's a super feel good theory and all but our nation was founded and built on individualism and personal accountability, we are not a nation of collectivists, we leave that shit to the commies....We can't allow a bunch of beggars to change our founding principles. Keep in mind, these same beggars are begging Mexico to raid our nation and beg along with them...ain't that right pknopp ?

You'll have to ask the businesses that are begging them to come here.
Nothing will change until tax laws make it easier to stay here. Now, it actually benefits companies to move overseas. That needs to be changed.

In my State funding Education was shown to be wrong 20 years ago depending on home levies. The House just passed a bill creating fair funding. The State Senate is not sure about the bill. If they do not pass it in 2 Sessions it will die..

The party sold its soul to a con man. A buffoon. They're STILL selling their soul to him.

The party probably let it happen in some way. This problem ain't going away any time soon, especially with talk radio and the internet making their living keeping the flock so freakin' emotional and paranoid.
How did he "con" you?
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more negroes from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how were you "conned" weirdo?
Aww, look at you go. You guys are too emotional for me. That's how you're so easily misled.
He delivered for good, real, core Americans.....Simple question...how were you conned?
Maybe if you can make it a rally he will bless you.
Did he donate to the slush fund? That is important! Bills to pay with no Air Force 1, motorcades and free housing.

I can't really level with you on that...I was taught that a real man stands on his own two feet if there's a pathway for him to do so.
I was never taught to stand there with a hand out and a sad face...No good, real, core American was....this Twilight Zone beggar shit is all new to this nation....Diversity and multiculturalism has infiltrated our foundational belief and value systems. The American Way works, it always has.

It's good for all of us when the nation is stronger. We do that by working together and helping to elevate the weakest among us. That's how we stay the best in the world. It's especially true for young people. Young people are the future.

NEGATIVE...that's a super feel good theory and all but our nation was founded and built on individualism and personal accountability, we are not a nation of collectivists, we leave that shit to the commies....We can't allow a bunch of beggars to change our founding principles. Keep in mind, these same beggars are begging Mexico to raid our nation and beg along with them...ain't that right pknopp ?

Nothing will change until tax laws make it easier to stay here. Now, it actually benefits companies to move overseas. That needs to be changed.

In my State funding Education was shown to be wrong 20 years ago depending on home levies. The House just passed a bill creating fair funding. The State Senate is not sure about the bill. If they do not pass it in 2 Sessions it will die..

Sure it needs to change. They need to be hit hard with taxes if they move.

Finally a GOPer with a set of balls....It is time for the GOP to face reality. Otherwise....they will be puppets to a mad man.
I'm sure he'll be under attack soon....death threats and all.

Yeah....you disagree with trump....you will need body guards...even Republican.
When did the gop ever have moral authority?
Yeah. It's one of those things they're told to think in their world.

What moral authority gave the GOP the ability to elect and now worship a man who boasted of grabbing women's p*ssys....They have shown they are Hypocrites.

Finally a GOPer with a set of balls....It is time for the GOP to face reality. Otherwise....they will be puppets to a mad man.

What moral authority gave the GOP the ability to elect and now worship a man who boasted of grabbing women's p*ssys....They have shown they are Hypocrites.
They hold themselves to the same standards to which they hold the man they adore.

Which is to say, none.

Biden did grab a woman's pussy and inserted his fingers into it, douchebag. Your outrage about that is obviously situational.

They hold themselves to the same standards to which they hold the man they adore.

Which is to say, none.
You kill me, Mac. You're the forum's biggest hypocrite. and you keep telling us you're not a winger!

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Which is to say, none.
You kill me, Mac. You're the forum's biggest hypocrite. and you keep telling us you're not a winger!

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg
Cool, Trumpster!

What's the moral argument for that? Admit it: you just hate rich people.

Unfortunately we are an extremely divided nation, one side insists on persuading desperate thirdworlders to raid our nation and rob our taxpayers.
They'll be no "collective", we aren't coming back from where we're at.
I think most of geographic America is conservative and Trump voters. LA and NY are the thirdworlders and they want to impose their culture on America.
I guess that's why LA and NY are considered cultural centers.

What's the moral argument for that? Admit it: you just hate rich people.

I hate people being two faced.

Forum List

Back