Recently re-elected GOP Congressman says party has lost moral authority

I can't really level with you on that...I was taught that a real man stands on his own two feet if there's a pathway for him to do so.
I was never taught to stand there with a hand out and a sad face...No good, real, core American was....this Twilight Zone beggar shit is all new to this nation....Diversity and multiculturalism has infiltrated our foundational belief and value systems. The American Way works, it always has.

It's good for all of us when the nation is stronger. We do that by working together and helping to elevate the weakest among us. That's how we stay the best in the world. It's especially true for young people. Young people are the future.

NEGATIVE...that's a super feel good theory and all but our nation was founded and built on individualism and personal accountability, we are not a nation of collectivists, we leave that shit to the commies....We can't allow a bunch of beggars to change our founding principles. Keep in mind, these same beggars are begging Mexico to raid our nation and beg along with them...ain't that right pknopp ?

You'll have to ask the businesses that are begging them to come here.
Why should anyone give a shit what they want?

Because they get whatever they want.
So you approve of them getting whatever they want?

Not at all. Just stating facts. Facts don't have opinions, they just are.

Kinzinger has long been willing to break with Trump over foreign policy and national security issues, such as the president’s plans to draw down U.S. troops abroad.

When did wasting billions of dollars on offensive wars become a cornerstone of Conservatives? This guy is no Conservative. He is just another war mongering corporate Republican.

Screw him.
You'll excuse us if we don't allow some leftwing douchebag determine who is a conservative.

I asked a question. Seems you were unable to answer it.
What "offensive wars" did Trump start, moron?

He didn't even try. It was nothing but a lie to get elected.

I didn't mean he tried for that. I just think he tried in general. I think even the good politicians at times say things that are politically expedient to get themselves elected. He obviously sees it differently than we do. I'd love to ask him about it. He's a really smart dude.

He didn't even try. It was nothing but a lie to get elected.

I didn't mean he tried for that. I just think he tried in general. I think even the good politicians at times say things that are politically expedient to get themselves elected. He obviously sees it differently than we do. I'd love to ask him about it. He's a really smart dude.

Meh.

Unfortunately we are an extremely divided nation, one side insists on persuading desperate thirdworlders to raid our nation and rob our taxpayers.
They'll be no "collective", we aren't coming back from where we're at.
I think most of geographic America is conservative and Trump voters. LA and NY are the thirdworlders and they want to impose their culture on America.

I look at it as all of us being responsible for our collective health for the good of the nation.
Sorry, but I reject anyone who spouts 'for the good of the nation.' If you have to tell folks that your particular program is for 'the good of the nation' then, most likely, you don't have support of that 'nation' because they really don't care about your personal plans to subject others to your tyrannical edicts.

Unfortunately we are an extremely divided nation, one side insists on persuading desperate thirdworlders to raid our nation and rob our taxpayers.
They'll be no "collective", we aren't coming back from where we're at.
I think most of geographic America is conservative and Trump voters. LA and NY are the thirdworlders and they want to impose their culture on America.

That is exactly the case..of course there are the small pockets of filth throughout the country...Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle...etc etc

I look at it as all of us being responsible for our collective health for the good of the nation.
Sorry, but I reject anyone who spouts 'for the good of the nation.' If you have to tell folks that your particular program is for 'the good of the nation' then, most likely, you don't have support of that 'nation' because they really don't care about your personal plans to subject others to your tyrannical edicts.
How is The Green New Deal "for the good of the nation?" Does the nation support it?

How is The Green New Deal "for the good of the nation?" Does the nation support it?
Heck we don't even know what the 'green new deal' is. It seems to be a catch-all for any soy-boy, hand wringing leftist who has arrogantly convinced himself that he can control global climate.

Forum List

Back