Recently re-elected GOP Congressman says party has lost moral authority

Throwing a hissy fit & wanting the names of Republicans who are not supporting his bitter fight to the end. Thought you Republicans and I Quote you "individualism & personal accountability" shouldn't that include Republicans who have decided that the election is over? Now the president of the United states is going to bad mouth those not walking in lock step with Trump. NOT very presidential behavior.

Throwing a hissy fit & wanting the names of Republicans who are not supporting his bitter fight to the end. Thought you Republicans and I Quote you "individualism & personal accountability" shouldn't that include Republicans who have decided that the election is over? Now the president of the United states is going to bad mouth those not walking in lock step with Trump. NOT very presidential behavior.

Your post is awfully confusing...are you suggesting that Republicans should concede the election despite the overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence that suggests some shenanigans went down...all because a few RINO's have done so?

Last edited:

Finally a GOPer with a set of balls....It is time for the GOP to face reality. Otherwise....they will be puppets to a mad man.
The GOP lost moral authority?!
Interesting. When Trump became the legitimate president, here's how your Marxist leaders reacted and behaved for four years:
Hillary Clinton: "Those that voted for Trump are the deplorables. There's Russian collusion. He's not our president."
Nancy Pelosi: "There will be NO CIVILITY until we're in power. There's Russian collusion." Clearly setting the stage to inciting the left to act like idiots and be rude and threaten people for four years.
Maxine Waters: "If you see them in public spaces, get in their faces and yell at them. There's Russian collusion."
Once it was proven, 40 million dollars, and multiple investigations later, that the whole thing was a hoax, the same leadership's lame responses: "Well I didn't read but the first three pages" and "I could only rely on the claims made, but didn't thoroughly investigate it myself."
Crap said by the above Marxist leadership, set the tone on how "UNCIVILY" people that stood up for the the Republican were treated over the years, and you have the audacity to claim the right no moral authority grounds to stand on?!
What your side gave for four years is what you should receive for the next four years.
Denial of legitimate presidency.
The spewing of hatred and threats.
As the old saying goes, "you reap what you sow." You spewed hatred, so can we.

We spent 8 years listening to you spew hatred...does that mean we will have to listen to another 4?

The party sold its soul to a con man. A buffoon. They're STILL selling their soul to him.

The party probably let it happen in some way. This problem ain't going away any time soon, especially with talk radio and the internet making their living keeping the flock so freakin' emotional and paranoid.
How did he "con" you?
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more negroes from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how were you "conned" weirdo?

Last edited:
The party sold its soul to a con man. A buffoon. They're STILL selling their soul to him.

The party probably let it happen in some way. This problem ain't going away any time soon, especially with talk radio and the internet making their living keeping the flock so freakin' emotional and paranoid.
How did he "con" you?
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more negroes from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how were you "conned" weirdo?
Aww, look at you go. You guys are too emotional for me. That's how you're so easily misled.

How did he "con" you?
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more negroes from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how were you "conned" weirdo?
Aww, look at you go. You guys are too emotional for me. That's how you're so easily misled.
He delivered for good, real, core Americans.....Simple question...how were you conned?

How did he "con" you?
He delivered for good, real, core Americans.....Simple question...how were you conned?
Maybe if you can make it a rally he will bless you.

When did wasting billions of dollars on offensive wars become a cornerstone of Conservatives? This guy is no Conservative. He is just another war mongering corporate Republican.

Screw him.

We can afford to bomb people and have military bases all over the planet but we can't afford universal healthcare for Americans.
Why should I be resposible for your health? Are somehow incapable of maintaining your own health?

"Moral authority" is preserving and protecting the American Way, being law abiding and positive contributing, taking great pride in american patriotism, our Declaration Of Independence, our Constitution, America’s history, culture, tradition and value systems.
I agree, can you point out who secures our liberty in DC? Or pays attention to the rules for the Empty Suits?
Which DC Empty Suit has ever mentioned the Declaration of Independence? Ever.

Our "value system"? What, pray tell is that? The only good Indian is a dead Indian? Make a glass parking lot out of it?

Puh lease- there are NO morals in DC, never mind being an authority on it- that is "the system".

"Moral authority" is preserving and protecting the American Way, being law abiding and positive contributing, taking great pride in american patriotism, our Declaration Of Independence, our Constitution, America’s history, culture, tradition and value systems.
I agree, can you point out who secures our liberty in DC? Or pays attention to the rules for the Empty Suits?
Which DC Empty Suit has ever mentioned the Declaration of Independence? Ever.

Our "value system"? What, pray tell is that? The only good Indian is a dead Indian? Make a glass parking lot out of it?

Puh lease- there are NO morals in DC, never mind being an authority on it- that is "the system".
I almost never speak highly of any DC politician...I speak of conservative ideology vs. liberal ideals among the people...Fuck those in DC.

How did he "con" you?
Why all the not so clever maneuvering around the question? Own it, why be terrified to give your answer?
How were you or anybody conned by Trump?

How did he "con" you?
Why all the not so clever maneuvering around the question? Own it, why be terrified to give your answer?
I'm not a Republican. Obviously.

Let us pray, brother.

trump_jesus.jpg

How did he "con" you?
I'm not a Republican. Obviously.

Let us pray, brother.

trump_jesus.jpg
Come on man...do better.
How was your quality of life compromised and not improved by Trump policy?

Why should I be resposible for your health? Are somehow incapable of maintaining your own health?

I look at it as all of us being responsible for our collective health for the good of the nation.

I look at it as all of us being responsible for our collective health for the good of the nation.
Unfortunately we are an extremely divided nation, one side insists on persuading desperate thirdworlders to raid our nation and rob our taxpayers.
There will be no "collective", we aren't coming back from where we're at.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back