Recent LIES Fox News has spewed

Here, I will add a few more to make sure you are happy
Daily Beast retracts story on Scott Walker
Politico Retraction on Palin and Levin Story?
StinkyJournalism.org Investigation Leads to HuffPost Retraction

Busted! Mother Jones Caught Lying - Airport Spitting Incident Was a Hoax ...UPDATED - Progressives Today

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...Ted-Cruz-Probably-Is-Eligible-To-Be-President
The Konformist Blog: Daily Kos Issues Retraction Of Smear

Want more?
Defenders of Prosperity: Liberals Lied About Logan's Attack
CBS Lies. Will Dan Rather Get Away With It This Time?
NBC News anchor caught lying
Aurora Massacre: ABC Caught In Another Lie
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/rachel-madd…
Talk show host Ed Schultz says Wisconsin state employees might lose 20 percent of their income under Gov. Scott Walker’s budget repair plan
President Bush did give the New York Times interviews
MSNBC Admits: ‘Unable to Verify’ False Limbaugh Quote; No Retraction or Apology

Hey, douchebag, you ought to be more concerned with fact checking all the other news outlets. You know, the ones that are biased toward the left:

MSNBC
CNN
CBS
NBC
ABC
CNBC
Daily Beast
Politico
Mother Jones
Daily KOS
Slate
Huffington Post

That's 12 of them right there that are openly leftists and that have ALL had problems telling the truth in the past, some moreso than others. Yet you want to whine about Fox? Get real, douche bag!

Go suck a cock, asshole. That's apparently all you are good at.

Prove it.

No, I don't mean prove that you know all about "cock sucking". I mean prove all of those news sources lie.

While you're at it, prove that fux doesn't.

Or, you could just admit that you're too stupid to turn off fux.

David Corn is total twat discharge. I fucked with him relentlessly on Twitter for a couple days then he blocked me.

How do you know if Faux News is lying to you.

You have Faux News on!

That's kinda funny.

Bed wetters don't watch Fox, but insist that Fox lies because some other bed wetter told them so.

Fucking morons.

I watch the liars on Faux every day. What's the point of watching pundants you agree with? In the coverage of the Paris attack it took them less than two hours to blame President Obama and his "Containment" statement. That's like blaming Nellie Connally for saying "Mr. President, you can't say Dallas doesn't love you." for Kennedy's assassination.

You have Faux News on!

That's kinda funny.

Bed wetters don't watch Fox, but insist that Fox lies because some other bed wetter told them so.

Fucking morons.

I watch the liars on Faux every day. What's the point of watching pundants you agree with? In the coverage of the Paris attack it took them less than two hours to blame President Obama and his "Containment" statement. That's like blaming Nellie Connally for saying "Mr. President, you can't say Dallas doesn't love you." for Kennedy's assassination.

At least you admit you're a bed wetter.

You have Faux News on!

That's kinda funny.

Fucking morons.

At least you admit you're a bed wetter.

No no, you're a towel.........

Using just one example of the many you posted, it is easy to show that your are in error with the topic of the David Korn video you provided as "PROOF".

In the following video with Billo's Reality hosting his show note that beginning at about the 34 sec mark Billo starts this lead in to his tale. O'Reality's own words debunks the BS in the video you posted when he said this:

"I was in a situation one time in a war zone in Argentina in the Falklands where my photographer was run down..."

Buenos Aries is in Argentina but it sure as hell isn't in the Falkland Islands! You might want to fact check your sources before you post them!

So in at least this instance regarding the claim of being in a war zone and then covering up for the fabrication, Faux Noise and Billo's Reality don't always stick to the truth. Perhaps you need to add this to your growing list of news outlets that fabricate the news and circumstances from time to time.

So, I supposedly screwed up with one example. Want me to go get another list for you? And, you are arrempting to obfuscate the whole point. But, no surprise.
And you might want to check out this link, while you are at it. Simple semantics, dear.-
No Mother Jones, Bill O'Reilly Didn't Pull A Brian Williams | People's Pundit Daily

Using just one example of the many you posted, it is easy to show that your are in error with the topic of the David Korn video you provided as "PROOF".

In the following video with Billo's Reality hosting his show note that beginning at about the 34 sec mark Billo starts this lead in to his tale. O'Reality's own words debunks the BS in the video you posted when he said this:

"I was in a situation one time in a war zone in Argentina in the Falklands where my photographer was run down..."

Buenos Aries is in Argentina but it sure as hell isn't in the Falkland Islands! You might want to fact check your sources before you post them!

So in at least this instance regarding the claim of being in a war zone and then covering up for the fabrication, Faux Noise and Billo's Reality don't always stick to the truth. Perhaps you need to add this to your growing list of news outlets that fabricate the news and circumstances from time to time.

Last edited:
If you giddy loons would read on Rachel MadCow has a fifty per cent false rating. Do any fox people,have a fifty percent false rating. What an exercise in futility to desperately look for some miscue and then extrapolate,that to all statements by Fox News people. it is,so,cool,that,fox,is,eating libs lunch and they are so upset about it.

"Business personalities and their pundit guests"? WTF is going on in the radical left when an idiotic rant against Fox would be important enough to post in the political forum?

So, I supposedly screwed up with one example. Want me to go get another list for you? And, you are arrempting to obfuscate the whole point. But, no surprise.

Yes, you were in error so I cautioned you to do due diligence and reconcile your assertions with the facts within the source material. I stated such!

You asked if I was, "...arrempting to obfuscate the whole point." I'll take it you were attempting to ask if I was attempting to invalidate your point, because what you wrote made no sense in context with the topic at hand. And the answer is I was only attempting to show you that if you didn't do due diligence you could get burned pretty bad.

I had no interest at all to go through all of those cites you posted and do all the necessary research for you. One was sufficient to make the point that you are not careful in you research and will trust anything that is on the internet which aligns with your political bent! But I do respect your admission of error in the one case I brought to your attention.

This scorecard shows the ratings for statements made on air by Fox, Fox News and Fox Business personalities and their pundit guests. Rulings do not include statements made on air by politicians or paid spokespeople.

Statements made on FOX
Click on the ruling to see all of the statements made on FOX.

FOX's file: | PunditFact
Why is your pussy so sore faggot?

Sean Hannity's claim that Obama was going to accept 250K Syrian refugees was a classic Fox lie. There is absolutely no proof that Obama said he would do this. If the Left engaged in a similar falsification, republican voters would be outraged.

Why would you ever claim to be against lying when your side believes it's okay to lie for the greater good, e.g., to harm a dangerous president or to win an election against a dangerous opponent.

You have Faux News on!

That's kinda funny.

Fucking morons.

When you make a stupid statement like you've got ISIS "contained" 24 hours before they launch a major terror attack then you DESERVE to be lambasted for it!

I know you don't like FOX NEWS for pointing out what a ridiculous claim that was...but they aren't there to make Barry look good when he does or says stupid things. That's MSNBC's job!

What is most telling about conservatives is, they are shown in black and white Faux News is lying, and they don't care. They've given up, if they have to lie to win then they are ok with that.

What's most telling about liberals is that they whine incessantly because the only TV news outlet they don't control continues to give an alternative viewpoint from theirs. Were you at all concerned about lies...when Dan Rather was telling them at CBS, Issac? I'm guessing no?

You have Faux News on!
That's kinda funny.

Fucking morons.

Why on earth would you watch or listen to anyone you think is lying to you? That's just insane to me.

This scorecard shows the ratings for statements made on air by Fox, Fox News and Fox Business personalities and their pundit guests. Rulings do not include statements made on air by politicians or paid spokespeople.

Statements made on FOX
Click on the ruling to see all of the statements made on FOX.

FOX's file: | PunditFact
Sure fox has flaws, after all they are very progressive. MSNBC are bat shit crazy though, they are so in bed with Obama there no room for Michelle...

Forum List

Back