Reasons to Vote for Biden

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

A cartoonish look at the mentality of vacuous bed wetting leftist drones.

The problem is that they REALLY ARE this stupid, and they're loose in society.

They are the reason I do not oppose abortion.

Reasons to vote "D"

1. You are wealthy beyond comprehension, like Bezos. Buffett, Gates, Soros, they all love Biden. And when driving through any rich side of town in any part of the country, there are all Biden signs. In the country where common folk live, all Trump signs.

2. You are a criminal

3. You want to become a criminal

4. You like roasting marsh mellows at mostly peaceful protests.

5. Your IQ matches your age.

5. Your a swamp creature

6. You've been declared legally brain at your last history and physical by your doctor.

7. You think the US really is the worst country in the world, Ok, maybe Israel is one but the US is definitely #2.

8. You hate the police

9. You hate America.

10. You hate yourself, hate your white skin color and/or your gender.

11. But really, you just love to hate and your are a closet pyromaniac as you scream, "Just burn it all down"!

Voting for a guy who is losing his marbles is better than voting for a guy who never had any marbles to start with.

Voting for a guy who is losing his marbles is better than voting for a guy who never had any marbles to start with.
Maybe Beijing Biden can get you a "job" in China, Russia, or the Ukraine.

I hear he is good at that.

Just remember though, the first 10% goes as a tithe to the big guy, and no, I don't mean God.

Maybe Beijing Biden can get you a "job" in China, Russia, or the Ukraine.

I hear he is good at that.

Just remember though, the first 10% goes as a tithe to the big guy, and no, I don't mean God.
Trump bromanced Putin, Xe and Jong-Un, but was jilted by Ukraine. Is that what you're talking about?

Forum List

Back