Reasons to vote democrat

Yep. That book would match the reading level of most Trump supporters.
Funny, considering it was written specifically for democrats.

I doubt that. Democrats generally thumb through a book to see what it's about before buying it. Right wingers are content to see their favorite talking head's picture on the front. Republicans don't read books anyway.

I agree COMPLETELY
Trump and his stacks of paper posing as business documents.
Remember how long of a read they were?

1601868344536.png

I doubt that. Democrats generally thumb through a book to see what it's about before buying it. Right wingers are content to see their favorite talking head's picture on the front. Republicans don't read books anyway.
That book must sell quite a few to democrats if that's the case.
Oh, and I read books all the time. But then again, I'm not republican, I just vote that way.

Oh, and I read books all the time. But then again, I'm not republican, I just vote that way.

If you vote republican, you are a republican. I don't care what you call yourself. I would be embarrassed to admit it too.

If you vote republican, you are a republican. I don't care what you call yourself. I would be embarrassed to admit it too.
Quite wrong, my friend. I vote republican because they are the only ones who have a chance against the liberals.
I guess you haven't heard about the difference between major and minor parties.

Quite wrong, my friend. I vote republican because they are the only ones who have a chance against the liberals.

Again, I don't care if you want to call yourself a fluffy bunny. If you vote republican, you are a republican. You sound like the woman on the street that is adamant that she isn't a whore, but she will give blow jobs for money.

Again, I don't care if you want to call yourself a fluffy bunny. If you vote republican, you are a republican. You sound like the woman on the street that is adamant that she isn't a whore, but she will give blow jobs for money.
Typical liberal. Can't get anything in their head due to the rocks.
Republicans are more moderate on some positions than I am. Our views don't line up on all things. However, a vote for a minor party is a wasted vote. They have no chance of beating the leftist scum. I'll take a republican any day over anyone on the left. That is why I am not a republican, but I do vote for them.

Republicans are more moderate on some positions than I am. Our views don't line up on all things. However, a vote for a minor party is a wasted vote. They have no chance of beating the leftist scum. I'll take a republican any day over anyone on the left. That is why I am not a republican, but I do vote for them.

Which stack of votes does your vote go in? republican or Democratic?

You seriously can't tell? Wow, you're dumber than I thought.

Obama wanted Merrick Garland (who?) as the replacement for ANTONIN f’ing SCALIA

there's the only reason you need to not vote Democrat!

Yeah democrats are known for their intelligence and intellectual curiosity........
RACIST!
SEXIST!
$750
ooops the left is out of arguments.

My mistake. I didn't consider the fact where your alternate reality allowed you to be a republican, but not a republican at the same time.

Yeah democrats are known for their intelligence and intellectual curiosity........
RACIST!
SEXIST!
$750
ooops the left is out of arguments.

Is that all that Hannity put on your list this week?

My mistake. I didn't consider the fact where your alternate reality allowed you to be a republican, but not a republican at the same time.
I don't know why you keep going, you're just making yourself look even worse. Voting for a republican does not necessarily mean that you are a republican. There's no test you have to take before you vote that determines what your views are, and then make you vote according to those views. No, it's a free country, so if I want to vote for a republican, despite the fact that I am not a republican is completely fine. The party you vote for does not define what your view on things are. The Republicans are the major party that line up closer with my views than the Democrats, so I vote for them. Get that into your head if you can.

Reason not to vote Democrat:

1. We wouldn't have had four great years of President Trump! Four more years!

Forum List

Back