Reasons to not get married - poll

Reasons to not get married

• 1 haven't found the right one

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 2 found the right one but the person's often annoying/difficult

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 no way to know who the right one is (until it's too late)--ahh!

• 4 can't find anyone as brilliant as I am LOL

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 5 can't find anyone who will put up with me for a lifetime

• 6 can't find anyone who believes the same way I do (i.e the right way)

• 7 found the right one (probably) but messed up and now.. hopeless

• 8 Some or all of the above

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 9 something else, I will explain

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Reasons to not get married

There are likely THOUSANDS of more Reasons not to get married (or is that just me?) LOL

How about this one

The person could end up being a psycho from Hell?

(There has been a big rise in the occurrence of psychopathic-ness, I hear.)

:oops:

Because I already did it once, and once was enough.
Try a Palestinian dating site . There will be any number of mums with kids looking for a trophy white nerd .

They will love your Climate Change drivel .
It will keep them laughing forever -- until they realise how boring you are . Then they will cut off your head and eat you . According to your fellow Forum Outcasts.
:cool:

Try a Palestinian dating site . There will be any number of mums with kids looking for a trophy white nerd .

It will keep them laughing forever -- until they realise how boring you are . Then they will cut off your head and eat you . According to your fellow Forum Outcasts.
WTF is that all about?

Deranged rants outta nowhere?

You should never agree to marry as soon as she says she is pregnant. I was raised to do the right thing, and got married just weeks after she said she was expecting. Sure enough, 14 months later, my kid was born.

I was LOL until that part about cannibalism... yikes

WTF is that all about?

Deranged rants outta nowhere?
for once we agree
You should never agree to marry as soon as she says she is pregnant. I was raised to do the right thing, and got married just weeks after she said she was expecting. Sure enough, 14 months later, my kid was born.
so it was a bad marriage? How? not asking for personal stuff... just wondering because I know little about marriage, never done it, and from what I've seen of others' marriages... yeh... not impressed at all

for once we agree

so it was a bad marriage? How? not asking for personal stuff... just wondering because I know little about marriage, never done it, and from what I've seen of others' marriages... yeh... not impressed at all
14 months later is an important little detail that you've overlooked.

why presume I overlooked it?

Please

But if you don't want to answer the Q

I mean, you married her. You had sex with her.. Then you didn't like her.. I'm sure the kid had little to do w/ it
My ex left because taking care of our disabled child was too much for her.

The other fella you quoted in the dame post said he married her a few weeks after he was told she was pregnant and the baby was born 14 months later.

Do you know how long the human gestation period is? She couldn't have been pregnant when she said she was.

for once we agree

Wasn't bad if you go for the fat crazy type.

My ex left because taking care of our disabled child was too much for her.

The other fella you quoted in the dame post said he married her a few weeks after he was told she was pregnant and the baby was born 14 months later.

Do you know how long the human gestation period is? She couldn't have been pregnant when she said she was.
I GET IT ALREADY!

GEEZ

Forum List

Back