Reasons that Biden's Victory over Trump in 2020 does not Predict a Biden Victory in 2024

"Biden beat Trump in 2020, so he'll beat Trump in 2024," is the current Democrat logic. It really is logic, for once.

In a vacuum, it actually makes sense, which is weird for the Democrats. While I disagree with it for the reasons below and many others, I hate to discourage it. Democrats' "logic," is usually stubborn repition of headlines of articles they never read, and name-calling. But this particular logic is still too shallow.

1) Hidin' Biden won't work this time. He can gin up some reason to avoid the campaign trail. He may even give the real reason: that he is in no shape for something that strenuous. But as president, he and his administration are in the news, and there is no way to avoid that.

2) His family's continuing legal troubles are directly related to him. No one believes that Hunter was paid all that money by foreign interests for his own talent and skills. Or if they do, this would be a good place to say so.

Best case scenario/cover story is that Hunter cashed in on dad's name with dad completely unaware. But for anyone blind enough to have believed that previously, too much evidence is coming out that Joe lied when he said that he never discussed his kids' business arrangement with them. All of this was known in the months leading up to the 2020 election, but the government interfered with the election by coercing social media into killing the story. Legacy media was already part of Team Biden, so needed no push in that regard. Which leads to . . .

3) No one believes the media anymore. We are divided into two camps: those who know the media is suppressing information to "get Trump," and are pissed about it, and those who know the media is suppressing information and are happy about it. We all know that the FBI/DOJ/DNC has been pushing an already biased media to be mouth pieces for the Biden Campaign and to carefully avoid anything negative. Cat's out of the bag on that one.

4) The economy. Gas prices, inflation, and interest rates are killing the middle class. Biden's energy policies and money printing seem almost designed to bring about those results. At the same time, Democrats have stopped appealing to the low-income whites and non-whites that used to be their base, especially during hard economic times. Instead they have become the Party of Pride, kicking to the curb all but the tiny minority of radical LGBT-Q+ folk.

There is plenty more, but I'll give others a chance, and Democrats a chance to respond to those.
The culture shift thing is going to hurt them big time.

"Biden beat Trump in 2020, so he'll beat Trump in 2024," is the current Democrat logic. It really is logic, for once.

In a vacuum, it actually makes sense, which is weird for the Democrats. While I disagree with it for the reasons below and many others, I hate to discourage it. Democrats' "logic," is usually stubborn repition of headlines of articles they never read, and name-calling. But this particular logic is still too shallow.

1) Hidin' Biden won't work this time. He can gin up some reason to avoid the campaign trail. He may even give the real reason: that he is in no shape for something that strenuous. But as president, he and his administration are in the news, and there is no way to avoid that.

2) His family's continuing legal troubles are directly related to him. No one believes that Hunter was paid all that money by foreign interests for his own talent and skills. Or if they do, this would be a good place to say so.

Best case scenario/cover story is that Hunter cashed in on dad's name with dad completely unaware. But for anyone blind enough to have believed that previously, too much evidence is coming out that Joe lied when he said that he never discussed his kids' business arrangement with them. All of this was known in the months leading up to the 2020 election, but the government interfered with the election by coercing social media into killing the story. Legacy media was already part of Team Biden, so needed no push in that regard. Which leads to . . .

3) No one believes the media anymore. We are divided into two camps: those who know the media is suppressing information to "get Trump," and are pissed about it, and those who know the media is suppressing information and are happy about it. We all know that the FBI/DOJ/DNC has been pushing an already biased media to be mouth pieces for the Biden Campaign and to carefully avoid anything negative. Cat's out of the bag on that one.

4) The economy. Gas prices, inflation, and interest rates are killing the middle class. Biden's energy policies and money printing seem almost designed to bring about those results. At the same time, Democrats have stopped appealing to the low-income whites and non-whites that used to be their base, especially during hard economic times. Instead they have become the Party of Pride, kicking to the curb all but the tiny minority of radical LGBT-Q+ folk.

There is plenty more, but I'll give others a chance, and Democrats a chance to respond to those.
I think it all boils down to 70% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. It would be foolish to re-elect the person at the helm of that.

Forum List

Back