Really, how will obama run for re-election?

I'm guessing (and it's just a guess :rolleyes:) that even the most brain-dead koolaid-soaked obamabot can grasp that he can't run on his record.

Will "He Killed Osama" work as a bumpersticker? :eusa_angel:

Nobody cares if he took out osama if they've been evicted from their house and haven't worked for three years.

How about "It's All Bush's Fault"?

That's the main thing coming from the bots here - but nobody else will buy it - if they tried that, it would just make them look sickeningly out of touch with reality and looking for a scapegoat for probably the worst administration in history.

So what will it be? It has to be something to distract people from the democrat economic disaster, and I'm guessing that will mean ramping up the defamation attacks, as eg were used on McCain in 2008. I don't think that'll work this time. But what else can they do?
Saving America from the second great depression will probably be tops the list.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight - the ol' "It Coulda Been Worse" bumper sticker. :D

Maybe Herbert Hoover should have used that in 1932? :lmao:

If the Economy keeps going down, and Obama just keeps blaming Republicans and suggesting More Spending and More Regulations.

The Republicans could run a complete idiot and beat him. Americans are fickle, and Independents in paticular tend to vote more often against someone, than for someone. Meaning they tend to hold their noses and vote for someone else in order to get the current one out.

That is what is going to happen in 2012. Barring a miracle Obama is not going to regain Independents. His Approval with them stands at 31%. If Obama fails to get the message, and admit that what he has been doing is not working, and the Last thing we need is even more of it, while pointing fingers and saying, It's not my fault, Independents will put him out on his ass!

Yea, right. The public elected this idiot on dreams of hope and change. No experience required, remember?

I remember the hysteria clearly. However, what does that have to do with my post or the fact that the GOP is struggling with a valid contender?

What is this "struggling" crapola of yours?? It's over a year till the election - republicans are going through the normal pre-primary candidate process, while dems continue to worship at the Annointed One's Altar instead of finding someone new who can save their asses from sure defeat in 2012.

Have you seen the GOP? Have you seen the public polls regarding their popularity along with the tea party?

Sure you have some time, but so far the GOP are struggling to compete with the "Anointed One".

I really thought the GOP would actually take a hard and honest look at themselves and make positive changes. What did they do instead? Get more hysterical and radical. Your leading contender is a RINO.

"It's All Bush's Fault"
"It's All the TEA Party's Fault"
"Bush Made Me Give the Rich Extended Tax Cuts"
"We had the House, Senate & White-house but the Republicans stopped us from Creating Jobs"

"and now Republicans have the House and have failed to create any jobs!!" lol

Gotta love the audacity of Liberals. Cry to us for 2 years that despite super or near super majority for 2 years they could not get anything done because the Minority was still, amazingly able to block them.

Now these same asstards are making threads asking why the Rep House has not brought us jobs.

So which is it fuck Stains? Is a party powerless even when it has near super Majorities and the WH? Or can a party push through what it thinks will create jobs, while only controlling 1 half of congress?

lol

I remember the hysteria clearly. However, what does that have to do with my post or the fact that the GOP is struggling with a valid contender?

What is this "struggling" crapola of yours?? It's over a year till the election - republicans are going through the normal pre-primary candidate process, while dems continue to worship at the Annointed One's Altar instead of finding someone new who can save their asses from sure defeat in 2012.

Have you seen the GOP? Have you seen the public polls regarding their popularity along with the tea party?

Sure you have some time, but so far the GOP are struggling to compete with the "Anointed One".

I really thought the GOP would actually take a hard and honest look at themselves and make positive changes. What did they do instead? Get more hysterical and radical. Your leading contender is a RINO.

Are you referring to the poll where they forgot to add the affiliation breakdown from Turner and CNN?

The Liberal Media is attempting to make sure we have another RINO this time around. McCain was their pick to lose to their Guy (Obama) in 2008, Now they hope to influence the Process again and anoint another RINO.

The Liberal Media is attempting to make sure we have another RINO this time around. McCain was their pick to lose to their Guy (Obama) in 2008, Now they hope to influence the Process again and anoint another RINO.

How will he run?

Like this of course.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUNWz6a5UcE&feature=player_detailpage]Dogs Wiping Their Bums - YouTube[/ame]

Last one a bit harsh.

Well he can run on this........................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3787-obama-hands-web-copy.jpg

The Republican base didn't support McCain during 2008? The Republican base isn't largely supporting Romney over other contenders?

Its the "liberal" media? Amy Goodman and Thom Hartmann are responsible for this....lol?

If the Election were held today. Not only would Obama lose badly, but the Democrats as a party would get Devastated once again.

However the election is still over 14 Months away, and anything can happen. My bet at this point is, Barring an Major Positive developments, and stronger signs of leadership from Obama. That almost any Republican could beat Obama, and if the Republicans can Pick someone who can articulate a platform of Fiscal Conservatism, Limited Government ideas, and not make Social Conservative issues the main focus, They will beat him very badly indeed.

Stimulus was good and Obama Health Care Bill was good.
MY god are you stupid.

Stimulus Failed Miserably and added nearly 1 Trillion to our Debt Problem.

Obama Care is a horrid Disaster that is will Burden Business with New Mandates, and Regulations and cost us all BILLIONS!
If your definition of success is saving the economy from going into a depression, it was a success but if your definition of success is a robust recovery, it obviously failed. The fact is what was done was probably all that could be done. Doing nothing was certainly not an option. Economist were recommending, 1.2 trillion dollars stimulus bill which could not pass either the House or Senate. Most economist did not favor a tax cut. Interest rate were near zero, so there was little room to lower them. The president chose the best of several bad alternatives.

The Republican base didn't support McCain during 2008? The Republican base isn't largely supporting Romney over other contenders?

Its the "liberal" media? Amy Goodman and Thom Hartmann are responsible for this....lol?

Why don't you watch the Liberal Media and see how Much Favorable coverage Romney gets compared to Others. Then consider the fact that you are wrong, and not all Republicans Supported McCain, In Fact enough of them were pissed that a RINO was the choice and stayed home, that it assured Obama would win.

The Liberal Media will give Romney Favorable Coverage in hopes that he is the guy, Because they know that the best way to beat Obama is to be a stark Contrast. Be strongly fiscally conservative, and not wishy washy like Romney. Who passed the blue Print to Obama Care in his own State.

I can tell you know, I am a vote for the Republicans at this point, But If Romney is the guy. I am seriously going to consider not voting at all, or voting 3rd Party. IMO this is the Republicans last chance to get the message, and return to their core principles of Limited government, and Fiscal Conservatism, or the game is over for them as a party. Period, and I know a lot of New Republican like my self feel that way. I call myself that because until about 11 Years ago, I was a Democrat and voted 90% of the time that way. In truth I think Independent would describe me best at this point. The Only Loyalty I feel toward the GOP is because Obama needs to go, and they are the only game in Town at this point. Millions of Independants feel the same way, and will vote so in 2012.

A lot of average people who vote republican have heard of Romney, because the lib media promotes him. This is the same thing they did with McCain until summer 2008 when he got the party nomination, then of course they turned on a dime and started attacking him. They hope to do the same with Romney, but it won't work. What are you talking about "hysterical and radical"??

Stimulus was good and Obama Health Care Bill was good.
MY god are you stupid.

Stimulus Failed Miserably and added nearly 1 Trillion to our Debt Problem.

Obama Care is a horrid Disaster that is will Burden Business with New Mandates, and Regulations and cost us all BILLIONS!
If your definition of success is saving the economy from going into a depression

I am always weary of this kind of defense. Well if I had not done this, this would have happened. Well we will never really know will we.

Either Way was adding almost another trillion in Debt really worth it for the Results we got? More Importantly were there not other ways we could have spent that money that would have helped more?

Your Damn right.

Sorry I wont give Obama a pass, His Stimulus Failed us, and has added significantly to our Future Problems. His Polices are strangling Business. His appalling lack of Leadership is inexcusable. I about shit my pants the other day while the Markets were losing over 600 Points listening to Obama talk. It was like his speech was designed to say all the wrong things, everything the Markets did not want to hear. Then After when the Press Secretary actually said something to the effect that the President was not taking the Lead on this issue, I was floored. The Entire World Economy is in Crisis, We just got Downgraded for the first time ever, We have a massive Debt Problem, and the Leader of the free world is not taking the lead on this issue? After that Speech, and the Press conference after it. I said to myself, Obama just lost the Election. He serious made him self look like a Weak, Ineffective, idiot.

I mean WTF is he the Back seat President? FUCKING LEAD already. It's been 3 Years and all he can do is make excuses and cry about the Fact the the Opposition did not just sit down, and shut up, and let Him be king Obama the First.

Last edited:
lol....the liberal media does not pick the GOP candidate. Heck, it was Fox News that banned Ron Paul from a Republican debate in 2008 with their pundits ragging on him. Maddow has him on quite a bit.

However, some of you are hysterical and live in this skewed world that "liberal" media picks your RINO candidates.

What a joke. Thanks for the laugh.

lol....the liberal media does not pick the GOP candidate. Heck, it was Fox News that banned Ron Paul from a Republican debate in 2008 with their pundits ragging on him. Maddow has him on quite a bit.

However, some of you are hysterical and live in this skewed world that "liberal" media picks your RINO candidates.

What a joke. Thanks for the laugh.

I didn't say they pick them. I said he was their Pick. Do learn to read and understand what people are saying.

What I said is they are fully capable of Influencing Independents and Moderate Republicans, by giving McCain or Romney More Favorable Coverage than the Other Candidates. Which they clearly did with McCain, and are now doing with Romney.

If you can't see that, and understand it. I can't help you and we might as well not even talk about it anymore.

:)

Last edited:
I'm guessing (and it's just a guess :rolleyes:) that even the most brain-dead koolaid-soaked obamabot can grasp that he can't run on his record.

Will "He Killed Osama" work as a bumpersticker? :eusa_angel:

Nobody cares if he took out osama if they've been evicted from their house and haven't worked for three years.

How about "It's All Bush's Fault"?

That's the main thing coming from the bots here - but nobody else will buy it - if they tried that, it would just make them look sickeningly out of touch with reality and looking for a scapegoat for probably the worst administration in history.

So what will it be? It has to be something to distract people from the democrat economic disaster, and I'm guessing that will mean ramping up the defamation attacks, as eg were used on McCain in 2008. I don't think that'll work this time. But what else can they do?

Obama's campaign has already announced what they're going to do. Yesterday in Politico--they feel Romney will be the nominee and they are out to destroy him--by attacking him personally--in other words below the belt 501 groups.

The REASON--Barack Obama has been an utter failure as President. It's apparent to everyone-- including prominent democrats--that this man was never really qualified to be POTUS in the 1st place. So no accomplishments to run on--spells a very ugly--negative campaign that Obama will be running.

Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

So another BROKEN promise from this President. One of his campaign aids stated "we are going to kill Romney"--with negative ads.

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

Forum List

Back