Really, how will obama run for re-election?

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
I'm guessing (and it's just a guess :rolleyes:) that even the most brain-dead koolaid-soaked obamabot can grasp that he can't run on his record.

Will "He Killed Osama" work as a bumpersticker? :eusa_angel:

Nobody cares if he took out osama if they've been evicted from their house and haven't worked for three years.

How about "It's All Bush's Fault"?

That's the main thing coming from the bots here - but nobody else will buy it - if they tried that, it would just make them look sickeningly out of touch with reality and looking for a scapegoat for probably the worst administration in history.

So what will it be? It has to be something to distract people from the democrat economic disaster, and I'm guessing that will mean ramping up the defamation attacks, as eg were used on McCain in 2008. I don't think that'll work this time. But what else can they do?

How? He still has strong support among his base. I don't know how given how un-liberal he has been.

I think his biggest asset will be the GOP since they do not really have a valid contender at this time.

It will go from "Hope and Change"....to "I am not as bad as the GOP".

Last edited:
"It's All Bush's Fault"
"It's All the TEA Party's Fault"
"Bush Made Me Give the Rich Extended Tax Cuts"
"We had the House, Senate & White-house but the Republicans stopped us from Creating Jobs"

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
How? He still has strong support among his base. I don't know how given how un-liberal he has been.

I think his biggest asset will be the GOP since they do not really have a valid contender at this time.

Yea, right. The public elected this idiot on dreams of hope and change. No experience required, remember?

"It's All Bush's Fault"
"We had the House, Senate & White-house but the Republicans stopped us from Creating Jobs"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D8lj3dg5-o&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Blame It - Jamie Foxx- BARACK OBAMA SPOOF - YouTube[/ame]

"It's All Bush's Fault"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D8lj3dg5-o&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Blame It - Jamie Foxx- BARACK OBAMA SPOOF - YouTube[/ame]

Look at what America is up against....................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3814-110808-suicidebelt-rgb20110808061626.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Since he can't run on his record, there's really only one thing Obama can do - run the most negative campaign in history, blaming Bush, the GOP, and demagoguing whoever the repub candidate is. Do not underestimate him, he has or will have a boatload of money and will run endless campaign ads, and he will be heavily supported by the mainstream media.

Since he can't run on his record, there's really only one thing Obama can do - run the most negative campaign in history, blaming Bush, the GOP, and demagoguing whoever the repub candidate is. Do not underestimate him, he has or will have a boatload of money and will run endless campaign ads, and he will be heavily supported by the mainstream media.

In other words USEFUL IDIOTS.

Yea, right. The public elected this idiot on dreams of hope and change. No experience required, remember?

I remember the hysteria clearly. However, what does that have to do with my post or the fact that the GOP is struggling with a valid contender?

First of all Obama did not kill Bin Laden , Seal team 6 did all he did was give the order while he was safe in the war room in the white house. HE cant run how he improved the economy because its worse then it was in 08 when Bush left. Housing sucks, jobs sucks, health care law sucks . It goes on and on. Only a true moron would vote this man back in

I'm guessing (and it's just a guess :rolleyes:) that even the most brain-dead koolaid-soaked obamabot can grasp that he can't run on his record.

Will "He Killed Osama" work as a bumpersticker? :eusa_angel:

Nobody cares if he took out osama if they've been evicted from their house and haven't worked for three years.

How about "It's All Bush's Fault"?

That's the main thing coming from the bots here - but nobody else will buy it - if they tried that, it would just make them look sickeningly out of touch with reality and looking for a scapegoat for probably the worst administration in history.

So what will it be? It has to be something to distract people from the democrat economic disaster, and I'm guessing that will mean ramping up the defamation attacks, as eg were used on McCain in 2008. I don't think that'll work this time. But what else can they do?
Saving America from the second great depression will probably be tops the list. Followed by reduction of troops in Iraq, getting Bin Laden, First comprehensive healthcare bill, gays in the military...

Last edited:

I remember the hysteria clearly. However, what does that have to do with my post or the fact that the GOP is struggling with a valid contender?

What is this "struggling" crapola of yours?? It's over a year till the election - republicans are going through the normal pre-primary candidate process, while dems continue to worship at the Annointed One's Altar instead of finding someone new who can save their asses from sure defeat in 2012.

Forum List

Back