P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This supports the two indisputable realities that informed people have said for decades...
Founded in 1884, Central Union Mission is the oldest private social service agency in Washington. In addition to providing nearly 3 million meals and 60,000 nights of shelter in 2017 alone, the mission offers a ministry program for men.
The first one being, we don’t need unconstitutional government to help those in need. In fact, unconstitutional government makes it exponentially worse. Look what one little charity has come by itself in 2017 alone. And there are many, many thousands just like them.
Opudo came to the U.S. from Kenya on a spousal visa when he was 20. For over a decade, his life was stable. Everything started falling apart, Opudo said, when his wife decided to leave him. He then made friends with the wrong crowd, and started drinking and getting into drugs. “All I was doing was getting the money, doing drugs, getting the money, doing drugs,” he recalled.
And no truly hardworking person becomes homeless. Ever. You might lose your job through no fault of your own. You might even lose a home. But those that take care of business have resources to fall back on and will always find a new job in a reasonable amount of time. The homeless are the alcoholics and the people sticking needles in their arm. And...well...fuck ‘em. Anyone who thinks we should support that is an idiot. I work too hard to have progressives steal what I earned and hand it to people who prefer cocaine over a career.

How He's Beating Homelessness Without Government Help

Forum List

Back