Real Time Elections Fix

Just like it says, the Dems have dozens of ways to cheat & steal an election.
Knowing in real time how many ballots they need to overcome is a huge advantage that allows them to miraculously find the votes they need every time.
We don't have elections, we have selections

No one likes sore-losers.

That means Kari Lake and Donald Trump will never win another election.

And no, another article invoking various bizarre debunked conspiracy-theories won't change that.

Lake might end up a Senator from Az.

Using current IT skills to make elections honest!
:yes_text12::thankusmile: thank you for posting this and sharing this with us ,lots of informative information in there, i saw other stuff as well things like how the IRS is not legal and how you dont have to pay your taxes,im going to share with with all my friends.

Maybe if she wasn’t perceived as a Crybaby Loser who attacks the integrity of her own states and ties up the court system and recounts with petty complaints

Do Arizona voters really want to go through her nonsense again?
We will see. I dont live in Az. but I've read that she's definitely considering it. She was popular enough in Az to make the Governor race very close so if the Congressional districts are favorable I can only assume she can win.

We will see. I dont live in Az. but I've read that she's definitely considering it. She was popular enough in Az to make the Governor race very close so if the Congressional districts are favorable I can only assume she can win.
She lost a race she should have won easily

Her Crybaby Loser act turned off Arizona voters and she is now poison

Ok. Youre as much of a crying broken record as they are.

Lake is a crying broken record

1685063271392.jpeg

Forum List

Back