CDZ Real Questions for Trump Supporters

Those people realize what I just told you so they have a silent, but deliberate agenda to commit acts of genocide against the white people. And THAT is one of the things that drove me to start this thread. If America was great when we had a homogeneous society, comprised of white people in charge, how do we make America great again by giving people with an axe to grind against the posterity of the founders an equal say in the body politic?

I'm sure Trump supporters haven't thought this conundrum through, but maybe your post will open the door for them to fill in the blanks for me.

Why was this post deleted??

There is NO AUTHORITY IN THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE LAWS YOU WANT ENFORCED.

THIS IS NOT AN IMMIGRATION THREAD AND IF YOU WANT ONE, START ONE. I'LL ARGUE IT WITH YOU THERE.

You asked questions in your OP.

I'm sorry if you don't like the responses your received.

The illegal immigration State of Emergency we are in is a response to your questions;

3) When did America begin to lose its greatness?

4) What are the reason (s) you think we are not a great nation today?

Trump and his supporters are multiculturalists. They say they don't care how people come here, provided they do so "legally." So, somehow we're going to make America great again, but we're also going to invite foreigners to become citizens - and with dual loyalties to boot to become part of our body politic.
Wrong. Nationalist would be the correct answer and those who support the Constitution and it's laws. When people enter this country they are violating our laws................When businesses hire them they are violating our laws. A Republic is a NATION OF LAWS..............and they are either to be followed or the Republic dies.

Mass illegals coming here costs us a lot of money because Woodrow Wilson set us on a path of the Gov't spending money on anything it pleases. So the Social Safety net is attractive to illegals, and they use it causing us massive financial problems. If they didn't use fake i'd.s and abuse the system it wouldn't be as much of a problem........but it is bankrupting States and our country.

Finally there are legal ways to work here under the Dept of labor. Especially in Agriculture. but under that program the businesses hiring are REQUIRED to give basic rights to the farm workers which cost them more money. So they ignore it to increase their profit by VIOLATING OUR LAWS.

We are either a Nation of Laws or the Republic DIES.

While this is NOT about immigration, YOU are the one who is wrong here. Allow me to school you in the Rule of Law.

The United States Constitution gives Congress ONE AND ONLY ONE area of jurisdiction over foreigners. Let me quote it for you:

"Congress shall have the power ...To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization" (Article I Section 8)

Within, maybe six months of the ratification of the Constitution of the United States, Congress fulfilled this duty. So, where did we get all these laws you allude to?

In 1875 the United States Supreme Court granted "plenary powers" to Congress over every facet of foreigners. Here is your problem: There is not one, single, solitary sentence in the entire Constitution that gives the United States Supreme Court the authority to bestow upon any other branch of government ANY powers, plenary or otherwise.BTW, this is the same basic argument conservatives use for challenging the illegally created Federal Reserve wherein Congress transferred their powers over to private banks. There is NO AUTHORITY for either.

From a legal standpoint, the states had control over over guest workers, temporary workers, and non-citizen guests within their state prior to the high Court's meddling.

AND, if you accept the 14th Amendment (which was illegally ratified) all persons are guaranteed Liberty. That would bring into question the anti-white immigration laws that you are referring to. An anti white quota system that does not meet the needs of employers (denying them the equal protection of the laws) coupled with a system that separates families is a major case before the United States Supreme Court waiting to happen.
Wrong. The laws are created by the Congress and signed by the President. These laws are the LAW on the border and on immigration. Such as the Law passed under Reagan changing how people are hired in this country, which was supposed to end illegal immigration.

How did it fail..................It failed because a network of Fake I.D. businesses popped up all over the country. Created fake names and fake SSN's so they would meet the requirement to be hired, so a business could say later he had I.D. Our own Social Security Department has openly admitted that they know of MILLIONS of people filing taxes that are FAKE. They say they don't care because these Fake people with Fake IDs are paying taxes on income.

You don't go to another country for a vacation without a Passport, and you play the game that somehow these illegals coming here aren't Violating our laws here.

The Executive Branch swore oaths to enforce our laws........Laws that were passed by Congress. And illegals violate the moment they step on our soil without our permission.

THIS IS NOT AN IMMIGRATION THREAD AND IF YOU WANT ONE, START ONE. I'LL ARGUE IT WITH YOU THERE.
Greatness and problems with our gov't can't include immigration. Your thread is on the premise of challenging Trump Supporters in almost a Satirical manner. You don't like my answer, so go postal when a general topic doesn't suit what you are trying to do here. Which is to try to feel superior to Trump supporters.

I am a Trump supporter. I support his agenda and do not care if his style offends some. He is hitting back which the left and the establishment is not used to. He has exposed the left for what they are, and the establishment for their ways.

That is a GREAT THING.

Would you not agree that MANY things perverted the Constitution and we cannot lay our hands on a single issue?
While there are many, the primary one is giving too much power to the Gov't that has allowed corruption to run rampant. The Enumerated powers dealt with that. Highest issue on the list.

How come you understand that changing the Republican form of government to have a direct election of U.S. Senators is responsible for part of our demise, yet you hold onto other views you cannot substantiate out of the Constitution?
Not true. Our Constitution and the REPUBLIC are a country of laws. You tried to twist the meaning of immigration and my intent. Those laws exist just like they exist in all Nations on earth. The Executive has the responsibility to enforce these laws. And illegals who violate it are most definitely breaking the laws, and should be prosecuted for doing so. This is the topic you said I know nothing about.

Well..................I disagree with you. You didn't get the answer you wanted and got upset. Oh well.

As I previously stated, BOTH sides are willing to tolerate unconstitutional laws as a means to an end. What I'd like to see from some MAGA supporter is a civil discussion on how you can use unconstitutional laws to bring America to greatness. Let's forget for a moment what the liberals have done. We can examine that in another thread. HOW do the MAGA supporters reconcile subverting the Constitution in order to achieve greatness?
Which laws are unconstitutional..............the only area you complained about was immigration. Specify the Unconstitutional laws..............and if they are unconstitutional.............under the Republic the third branch decides that. If you say laws are unconstitutional then you can challenge them in the courts now can't you.

Subverting the Constitution..............exactly what laws are being subverted by MAGA people. Specify.........Then you don't want to discuss the other side ...........why's that..........is your motivation only go after Trump supporters. Is there bias there................

Those people realize what I just told you so they have a silent, but deliberate agenda to commit acts of genocide against the white people. And THAT is one of the things that drove me to start this thread. If America was great when we had a homogeneous society, comprised of white people in charge, how do we make America great again by giving people with an axe to grind against the posterity of the founders an equal say in the body politic?

I'm sure Trump supporters haven't thought this conundrum through, but maybe your post will open the door for them to fill in the blanks for me.

Why was this post deleted??

The illegal immigration State of Emergency we are in is a response to your questions;

There is no authority in the Constitution for what you are expecting.

Omfg. You are turning this into a RACE THREAD..........LOL

Ridiculous.

Trump and his supporters are multiculturalists. They say they don't care how people come here, provided they do so "legally." So, somehow we're going to make America great again, but we're also going to invite foreigners to become citizens - and with dual loyalties to boot to become part of our body politic.
Wrong. Nationalist would be the correct answer and those who support the Constitution and it's laws. When people enter this country they are violating our laws................When businesses hire them they are violating our laws. A Republic is a NATION OF LAWS..............and they are either to be followed or the Republic dies.

Mass illegals coming here costs us a lot of money because Woodrow Wilson set us on a path of the Gov't spending money on anything it pleases. So the Social Safety net is attractive to illegals, and they use it causing us massive financial problems. If they didn't use fake i'd.s and abuse the system it wouldn't be as much of a problem........but it is bankrupting States and our country.

Finally there are legal ways to work here under the Dept of labor. Especially in Agriculture. but under that program the businesses hiring are REQUIRED to give basic rights to the farm workers which cost them more money. So they ignore it to increase their profit by VIOLATING OUR LAWS.

While this is NOT about immigration, YOU are the one who is wrong here. Allow me to school you in the Rule of Law.

The United States Constitution gives Congress ONE AND ONLY ONE area of jurisdiction over foreigners. Let me quote it for you:

"Congress shall have the power ...To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization" (Article I Section 8)

Within, maybe six months of the ratification of the Constitution of the United States, Congress fulfilled this duty. So, where did we get all these laws you allude to?

In 1875 the United States Supreme Court granted "plenary powers" to Congress over every facet of foreigners. Here is your problem: There is not one, single, solitary sentence in the entire Constitution that gives the United States Supreme Court the authority to bestow upon any other branch of government ANY powers, plenary or otherwise.BTW, this is the same basic argument conservatives use for challenging the illegally created Federal Reserve wherein Congress transferred their powers over to private banks. There is NO AUTHORITY for either.

From a legal standpoint, the states had control over over guest workers, temporary workers, and non-citizen guests within their state prior to the high Court's meddling.

AND, if you accept the 14th Amendment (which was illegally ratified) all persons are guaranteed Liberty. That would bring into question the anti-white immigration laws that you are referring to. An anti white quota system that does not meet the needs of employers (denying them the equal protection of the laws) coupled with a system that separates families is a major case before the United States Supreme Court waiting to happen.
Wrong. The laws are created by the Congress and signed by the President. These laws are the LAW on the border and on immigration. Such as the Law passed under Reagan changing how people are hired in this country, which was supposed to end illegal immigration.

How did it fail..................It failed because a network of Fake I.D. businesses popped up all over the country. Created fake names and fake SSN's so they would meet the requirement to be hired, so a business could say later he had I.D. Our own Social Security Department has openly admitted that they know of MILLIONS of people filing taxes that are FAKE. They say they don't care because these Fake people with Fake IDs are paying taxes on income.

You don't go to another country for a vacation without a Passport, and you play the game that somehow these illegals coming here aren't Violating our laws here.

The Executive Branch swore oaths to enforce our laws........Laws that were passed by Congress. And illegals violate the moment they step on our soil without our permission.

Greatness and problems with our gov't can't include immigration. Your thread is on the premise of challenging Trump Supporters in almost a Satirical manner. You don't like my answer, so go postal when a general topic doesn't suit what you are trying to do here. Which is to try to feel superior to Trump supporters.

I am a Trump supporter. I support his agenda and do not care if his style offends some. He is hitting back which the left and the establishment is not used to. He has exposed the left for what they are, and the establishment for their ways.

That is a GREAT THING.

What set me off was that you want to debate immigration, not the subject. We have laws, but just as someone like Ron Paul pointed out about the Federal Reserve, so I have pointed out the unconstitutionality of the current crop of immigration laws (which, ironically are anti - white - designed to make whites the minority in America.) That part I do not understand.

You haven't proven that. Not by a long shot.

That is a GREAT THING.

What set me off was that you want to debate immigration, not the subject. We have laws, but just as someone like Ron Paul pointed out about the Federal Reserve, so I have pointed out the unconstitutionality of the current crop of immigration laws (which, ironically are anti - white - designed to make whites the minority in America.) That part I do not understand.
Immigration was brought up, and your questions were GENERAL...........not specified to a specific topic.

Our immigration laws are broken. Loop holes abused by design. Chamber of commerce and the Dems......who want to increase their numbers with outsiders because they can't win within.

Would you not agree that MANY things perverted the Constitution and we cannot lay our hands on a single issue?
While there are many, the primary one is giving too much power to the Gov't that has allowed corruption to run rampant. The Enumerated powers dealt with that. Highest issue on the list.

How come you understand that changing the Republican form of government to have a direct election of U.S. Senators is responsible for part of our demise, yet you hold onto other views you cannot substantiate out of the Constitution?
Not true. Our Constitution and the REPUBLIC are a country of laws. You tried to twist the meaning of immigration and my intent. Those laws exist just like they exist in all Nations on earth. The Executive has the responsibility to enforce these laws. And illegals who violate it are most definitely breaking the laws, and should be prosecuted for doing so. This is the topic you said I know nothing about.

Well..................I disagree with you. You didn't get the answer you wanted and got upset. Oh well.

As I previously stated, BOTH sides are willing to tolerate unconstitutional laws as a means to an end. What I'd like to see from some MAGA supporter is a civil discussion on how you can use unconstitutional laws to bring America to greatness. Let's forget for a moment what the liberals have done. We can examine that in another thread. HOW do the MAGA supporters reconcile subverting the Constitution in order to achieve greatness?
Which laws are unconstitutional..............the only area you complained about was immigration. Specify the Unconstitutional laws..............and if they are unconstitutional.............under the Republic the third branch decides that. If you say laws are unconstitutional then you can challenge them in the courts now can't you.

Subverting the Constitution..............exactly what laws are being subverted by MAGA people. Specify.........Then you don't want to discuss the other side ...........why's that..........is your motivation only go after Trump supporters. Is there bias there................

The one thing that is consistent with political propaganda is that those promoting it will use unconstitutional laws if it serves their needs.

Roe v. Wade supposedly legalized abortion. That was the United States Supreme Court.

The limitations on the Second Amendment were made by the United States Supreme Court

The interference of who the states allows in as a guest came about because of the United States Supreme Court.

What do all of those decisions have in common? They are violations of the constitutional powers.

Last edited:

Of course I have. You have trolled this thread; tried to hijack it and disrespected it; however, YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN US THE CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY FOR THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT TO GRANT POWERS TO ANY OTHER BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT.

The one thing that is consistent with political propaganda is that those promoting it will use unconstitutional laws if it serves their needs.

Roe v. Wade supposedly legalized abortion. That was the United States Supreme Court.

The limitations on the Second Amendment were made by the United States Supreme Court

The interference of who the states allows in as a guest came about because the United States Supreme Court.

What do all of those decisions have in common? They are violations of the constitutional powers.
And who made you the judge and jury of that............

You saying so doesn't make it true.

Of course I have. You have trolled this thread; tried to hijack it and disrespected it; however, YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN US THE CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY FOR THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT TO GRANT POWERS TO ANY OTHER BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT.
They don't grant powers. They make rulings on it. They don't decide what cases are brought to them. They only decide whether it is Constitutional or not.

They are Granting ANYTHING. And what the hell does this have to do with Trump supporters. Trolling. I answered your general questions, then you changed the rules............You can't have your cake and eat it to.

That is a GREAT THING.

Immigration was brought up, and your questions were GENERAL...........not specified to a specific topic.

Our immigration laws are broken. Loop holes abused by design. Chamber of commerce and the Dems......who want to increase their numbers with outsiders because they can't win within.

The immigration laws of today were not allowed by the founders / framers. ALL of the laws you allude to were made AFTER the United States Supreme Court granted "plenary powers" to Congress. That is a FACT you absolutely cannot change, regardless of how hard you try to derail this thread.

How can you achieve greatness when you're willing to use an unconstitutional means to achieve your ends?

The interference of who the states allows in as a guest came about because the United States Supreme Court.

And who made you the judge and jury of that............

You saying so doesn't make it true.

The history of the United States and the rulings, practices does not require me or ANY individual to be a judge or jury. The Tenth Amendment is quite clear... and again, it took a United States Supreme Court to grant plenary powers to Congress before they had jurisdiction over foreigners. Until that time, STATE immigration officials decided who could come and go within a state.

That is a GREAT THING.

The immigration laws of today were not allowed by the founders / framers. ALL of the laws you allude to were made AFTER the United States Supreme Court granted "plenary powers" to Congress. That is a FACT you absolutely cannot change, regardless of how hard you try to derail this thread.

How can you achieve greatness when you're willing to use an unconstitutional means to achieve your ends?
We are a nation of Laws. Laws by the Congress, signed by the President, and ruled on by the Judicial.

You make absolutely no sense whatsoever here.

Specify the laws Trump supporters have done to SUBVERT the Constitution. Again, you can challenge these in the courts anytime you please.

They don't grant powers. They make rulings on it. They don't decide what cases are brought to them. They only decide whether it is Constitutional or not.

They are Granting ANYTHING. And what the hell does this have to do with Trump supporters. Trolling. I answered your general questions, then you changed the rules............You can't have your cake and eat it to.

The United States Supreme Court granted plenary powers to Congress. It is a hotly contested concept in constitutional law:

"In a series of cases decided between 1886 and 1903, the United States Supreme Court first articulated a doctrine allowing the "political" branches of government plenary power over American Indian nations, immigrants, and external colonies such as Puerto Rico. While generally regarded as distinct fields of law, these cases form a consistent body of jurisprudence in which the Court defers to the political branches of government because the powers being exercised by Congress or the Executive are "inherent" in the sovereignty of the United States. What ties them together, of course, is not just this rationale but the fact that this sovereignty is being exercised over peoples who have been consistently identified as both social and political "outsiders" by virtue of citizenship, national origin, race, ethnicity, or some conflation of these factors. Furthermore, the plenary power doctrine is applied in each of these areas of law to the same end: the rendering "legal" within domestic law of governmental action that is otherwise forbidden by the Constitution or by international law..,"

EARLIER in the same article, the author states:

"Nothing in the Constitution explicitly gives the federal government such power. Explanations and justifications of the exercise of plenary power are confused and sometimes contradictory,..."

https://scholarship.law.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1310&context=lawreview

Also read these articles:

Does the Constitution Give the Federal Government Power Over Immigration?

Symposium: Could this be the end of plenary power? - SCOTUSblog

Read them before you respond to this post. Otherwise someone else might and that would make you look bad.

That is a GREAT THING.

We are a nation of Laws. Laws by the Congress, signed by the President, and ruled on by the Judicial.

You make absolutely no sense whatsoever here.

Specify the laws Trump supporters have done to SUBVERT the Constitution. Again, you can challenge these in the courts anytime you please.

If you will quit posting and start reading, you'll find that this IS going to be challenged and it's not looking good for those who hide behind this power grab. I trust you will READ those links before trying to further derail this thread.

How can you hide behind unconstitutional laws, challenge people to take their case before Courts that may be stacked instead of making America great by abiding the Constitution?

Every point you've asked me has been asked and answered. Is the immigration issue the ONLY issue that gets people to chant a misleading mantra and support Donald Trump?

NOTE: I'm not denying that we have an issue with foreigners in the United States, but the only solutions you have offered / supported thus far have contradicted the Constitution. Therefore, I must conclude that YOU do not support the Constitution. If no other Trump supporter rises to the occasion and disagrees with your proposition, I will accept your view as being representative of the MAGA proposition. BTW, you do realize the laws you are fighting so hard for were forced through Congress by a liberal Democrat, aimed at diluting the white vote and making whites the minority in this country, don't you? I mean you did read the history and meaning behind them, didn't you?

Last edited:
IF anyone is actually reading this exchange, my basic point is that if you read the links from the last few posts I just made, you will see that plenary power goes far and beyond this obsession Trump supporters have with immigration. It calls into question a broader issue: LIMITED GOVERNMENT.

If this extra-judicial power is not curtailed, you may as well not have a House of Representatives and a U.S. Senate. Just because the right thinks they are going to benefit off some of the decisions, they will be losers in the grand scheme of things. Again, how can America become great "again" if we do not support the United States Constitution?

New Topics

Forum List

Back