CDZ Real Questions for Trump Supporters

1) 1803-1867 Louisiana purchase and Alaska purchase
2) Territorial acquisition without war
3) 1950-1975 Korean War, Vietnam war, neither of which was won by the USA
4) Lives of dead foreign civilians don't matter
5) Social advancements such as The Great Society, social welfare, Obamacare, the advancement of the wellbeing and wealth of all
Let me say up front, these are honest questions. I'm not trying to troll either side of the political aisle. I see the MAGA hats on one side of the political aisle and I hear the Democrats asking questions that I'm going to repeat. I'm just after your real input.

I hope that those who oppose Trump will allow this discussion with as little interruption as possible. Thank you in advance for well thought out responses.

1) When do you think America became great?

2) What made America great?

3) When did America begin to lose its greatness?

4) What are the reason (s) you think we are not a great nation today?

5) How can we measure the idea of greatness?

It's an obvious answer... when the bra burning began, that's when America went to hell, the liberals have been screwing it up since.

So you think womens lib was the deciding factor?

Where do you get that idea?

Its liberalism, when it took over in the 60's..we didnt have mass shootings on a regular scale before then.

No?

Are you accusing me of being "mal educated" (sic)?

Nope :) the "masses" have been mal educated! (not uneducated...taught wrong).

I have said for years that the biggest problem with America today is people who give there "opinion" on a book they've never read...a song they've never heard...a movie they've never seen.

Then they think my talking points are limited to a book, a song, or a movie :banghead:

I usually have the same problem. I literally spent decades working in the field of subjects that I post about, hoping to share some of what I know to be true and factual. Instead, it's more likely you encounter a clique of political followers of one opinion or another with their only exposure to the subject is what they read online, in newspapers, or in the MSM sources.

Now, I'm trying a new tactic. I'm going to ask questions and learn what it is I missed and am missing by not being influenced by the news and entertainment media.

So far, nobody has made an argument that America was a great nation AFTER we began rejecting the principles upon which this Republic rests. Until we know what America looked like when it was great will we be able to quantify what is we want it to be again.

Economically, creating the Federal Reserve (which is no more "federal" than Federal Express) and turning over a power of Congress to private bankers signaled an inevitable economic ruin for our country. There was no authority for the creation of the Federal Reserve in the Constitution and today nobody talks about it since Ron Paul retired from the world of politics. Since Trump does not address that, I'm wondering how you address the national debt when, under this current scheme, it cannot be done - at least nobody has figured out how to do it on paper.

5) Social advancements such as The Great Society, social welfare, Obamacare, the advancement of the wellbeing and wealth of all
Let me say up front, these are honest questions. I'm not trying to troll either side of the political aisle. I see the MAGA hats on one side of the political aisle and I hear the Democrats asking questions that I'm going to repeat. I'm just after your real input.

I hope that those who oppose Trump will allow this discussion with as little interruption as possible. Thank you in advance for well thought out responses.

It's an obvious answer... when the bra burning began, that's when America went to hell, the liberals have been screwing it up since.

Its liberalism, when it took over in the 60's..we didnt have mass shootings on a regular scale before then.

No?

When the term "bra burning" came up, I thought that was a reference to feminism.

On the issue of mass shootings, that is an area where our society creates the shooters. It is directly and indirectly attributable to the drug trade.

For small time hood rats, thugs, gangs, and whatever else you call them it's generally about bad drug deals, turf wars, gang initiations, etc. This is more prevalent in the non-white neighborhoods.

What most of us consider real mass shootings: Sandy Hook, Columbine, Parkland, etc., etc. you are looking at one of two types of shooters:

1) Political jihadists like the San Bernadino shooters, Boston Marathon Bombers, etc.

2) Primarily white shooters like Sandy Hook, Columbine, Parkland, etc. and these are the more prevalent of the two. Let's talk about them for a moment:

America is the drug capital of the world. Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply; we have more people in prison than any nation on this planet; for every drug addict in a mental health facility, more than ten are in prison. America stays in the Top Ten list of countries that use illegal drugs.

Our reality is that our culture creates drug addicts through the LEGAL drug market. At any early age, kids are put on Adderall or Ritalin for nonexistent disorders. Just last week on The Phil Show, a girl had been diagnosed with ADD / ADHD in the second grade. Phil puts his head into his hands and then remarked that is too young to make such a diagnoses. Be that as it may, kids get hooked on those legal drugs and in a few years, they are on opioids (whether legal or illegal) and they graduate to regular doses of heroin and other hard core drugs AND, at some point, the doctors will prescribe a class of drugs called SSRIs. SSRIs have the known side effects of homicide and suicide. If a teen meets certain markers and they are prescribed SSRIs, they are virtually guaranteed of committing a violent act in their lifetime.

I am NOT saying that SSRIs cause mass shootings; however, if you make a random list of mass shooters (half a dozen victims or more) and then Google them and SSRIs, you will find 9 out of 10 were white males 18 to 35 and on SSRIs. Our society creates most mass shooters via the drug trade and America runs off drug profits. You MUST watch this series to understand the depth of the problem:

America's War on Drugs (TV Mini-Series 2017) - IMDb

I wonder if there are others here who have watched that documentary series and decided THAT was when America ceased being great. If so, how come we are not addressing the culture whereby pills and police are the primary tools we parent children by in the modern world.

No?

When the term "bra burning" came up, I thought that was a reference to feminism.

On the issue of mass shootings, that is an area where our society creates the shooters. It is directly and indirectly attributable to the drug trade.

For small time hood rats, thugs, gangs, and whatever else you call them it's generally about bad drug deals, turf wars, gang initiations, etc. This is more prevalent in the non-white neighborhoods.

What most of us consider real mass shootings: Sandy Hook, Columbine, Parkland, etc., etc. you are looking at one of two types of shooters:

1) Political jihadists like the San Bernadino shooters, Boston Marathon Bombers, etc.

2) Primarily white shooters like Sandy Hook, Columbine, Parkland, etc. and these are the more prevalent of the two. Let's talk about them for a moment:

America is the drug capital of the world. Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply; we have more people in prison than any nation on this planet; for every drug addict in a mental health facility, more than ten are in prison. America stays in the Top Ten list of countries that use illegal drugs.

Our reality is that our culture creates drug addicts through the LEGAL drug market. At any early age, kids are put on Adderall or Ritalin for nonexistent disorders. Just last week on The Phil Show, a girl had been diagnosed with ADD / ADHD in the second grade. Phil puts his head into his hands and then remarked that is too young to make such a diagnoses. Be that as it may, kids get hooked on those legal drugs and in a few years, they are on opioids (whether legal or illegal) and they graduate to regular doses of heroin and other hard core drugs AND, at some point, the doctors will prescribe a class of drugs called SSRIs. SSRIs have the known side effects of homicide and suicide. If a teen meets certain markers and they are prescribed SSRIs, they are virtually guaranteed of committing a violent act in their lifetime.

I am NOT saying that SSRIs cause mass shootings; however, if you make a random list of mass shooters (half a dozen victims or more) and then Google them and SSRIs, you will find 9 out of 10 were white males 18 to 35 and on SSRIs. Our society creates most mass shooters via the drug trade and America runs off drug profits. You MUST watch this series to understand the depth of the problem:

I wonder if there are others here who have watched that documentary series and decided THAT was when America ceased being great. If so, how come we are not addressing the culture whereby pills and police are the primary tools we parent children by in the modern world.

Your point

has nothing to do with Drugs or the war on drugs yet you try and use them as the basis for the war on drugs. Only the .etc could be interpreted as having anything to do with drugs. You wanted to talk about them, talk about them and stay on point. You changed the subject mid sentence and went on about something completely unrelated.

No?

Your point

has nothing to do with Drugs or the war on drugs yet you try and use them as the basis for the war on drugs. Only the .etc could be interpreted as having anything to do with drugs. You wanted to talk about them, talk about them and stay on point. You changed the subject mid sentence and went on about something completely unrelated.

Are you kidding? I could tell you almost everything you want to know about most of those shooters before the news media could report it. They were created. Most of them meet certain markers and they were put on SSRIs. If you don't understand the drug trade, you cannot understand mass shootings. Period. Whether the drugs are legal or illegal, our society creates those people.

Now, I'm trying a new tactic. I'm going to ask questions and learn what it is I missed and am missing by not being influenced by the news and entertainment media.

Good on you! Because I have given up.

For years I asked myself...how can they make that BS work in their own head? What could they be thinking?

I finally found the answer...They don't!

They literally DON'T THINK! They believe what they want to believe.

If 1+1 = 17 somehow proves that all blacks are victims...then BY GOD 1+1 = 17...always has...always will!

If a male "believes" he is a female...then he IS a female.

I've found it's just not worth my time or aggravation...so now I try to irritate them and their stupidity as hard and as often as I can. :)

Good on you! Because I have given up.

For years I asked myself...how can they make that BS work in their own head? What could they be thinking?

I finally found the answer...They don't!

They literally DON'T THINK! They believe what they want to believe.

If 1+1 = 17 somehow proves that all blacks are victims...then BY GOD 1+1 = 17...always has...always will!

If a male "believes" he is a female...then he IS a female.

I've found it's just not worth my time or aggravation...so now I try to irritate them and their stupidity as hard and as often as I can. :)

I really don't know what goes on inside the heads of people. Years ago, I thought that if I took on the challenges, went to court and fought, it would give me the credibility to sit down and say this is the way it is in the system. Nobody believes the truth.

Maybe someone, somewhere came up with something that made people believe whatever leads us to nowhere. I honestly don't know. But, what I can tell you is that political platitudes of Make America Great Again has to result in an end game plan to have any meaning. Otherwise it is just a slogan that doesn't deliver anything.

If we want to get back to a time when America was great, we have to define when that was. I think we'd all agree it was when America was a superpower and the world looked up to us, not down on us like buffoons and clowns.

A lot of people think a wall is going to make us a great nation again. It's not going to cure drug addicts, fix dysfunctional homes, reduce the federal deficit, cure liberalism, cause the generation living in mommy's basement and living off welfare to suddenly have any initiative or fix the stranglehold insurance, hospitals and Big Pharma have on us. With U.S. military personnel being arrested by the dozens and charged with human smuggling, I think we're trading one set of problems for another. Maybe an investment in ourselves may make us great again.

No?

Your point

Are you kidding? I could tell you almost everything you want to know about most of those shooters before the news media could report it. They were created. Most of them meet certain markers and they were put on SSRIs. If you don't understand the drug trade, you cannot understand mass shootings. Period. Whether the drugs are legal or illegal, our society creates those people.

You are making excuses and blaming it on the drug trade. Sorry, but a nutcase is a nutcase.

No?

Your point

You are making excuses and blaming it on the drug trade. Sorry, but a nutcase is a nutcase.

Nutcases are manufactured. As someone who worked as a DFACS asset, I have personally witnessed normal kids reduced to insanity by drugs administered by the government. If you're going to criticize me, at least make sure it's over something you have experience with.

BTW, have you ever been to the funeral of the victims of a mass shooting? I have. During the last one, even the parents of the girl killed knew the bottom line cause. Our society creates these monsters. And, no, read the entire post, I most assuredly do NOT blame drugs alone. It is, however the FIRST and most important contributing factor we could eliminate.

It's like cancer. Smoking doesn't cause all cancer, but if you don't smoke, you greatly reduce your chances. I submitted a proposal on how to reduce mass shootings without gun control. Part of it includes using NON - DRUG therapies to treat young people BEFORE trying to parent with pills and police.

All of this is beyond the scope of this thread, so I may begin ignoring you if you cannot tie this to the subject. Again, if you're going to criticize me, do it in some field you have expertise on.

No?

Your point

Nutcases are manufactured. As someone who worked as a DFACS asset, I have personally witnessed normal kids reduced to insanity by drugs administered by the government. If you're going to criticize me, at least make sure it's over something you have experience with.

BTW, have you ever been to the funeral of the victims of a mass shooting? I have. During the last one, even the parents of the girl killed knew the bottom line cause. Our society creates these monsters. And, no, read the entire post, I most assuredly do NOT blame drugs alone. It is, however the FIRST and most important contributing factor we could eliminate.

It's like cancer. Smoking doesn't cause all cancer, but if you don't smoke, you greatly reduce your chances. I submitted a proposal on how to reduce mass shootings without gun control. Part of it includes using NON - DRUG therapies to treat young people BEFORE trying to parent with pills and police.

All of this is beyond the scope of this thread, so I may begin ignoring you if you cannot tie this to the subject. Again, if you're going to criticize me, do it in some field you have expertise on.

By all means, ignore me but when you post a ridiculous post I certainly won't ignore you.

1) White People
2) White People
3) Less White People
4) Less White People
5) White People

Happy? And no I am not a "trump supporter"

I appreciate your honesty, but the thread is an effort to see if what Donald Trump wants is consistent with WHEN America was great.

There is one thing we should be able to concede; however, modern America only responds with the accusation of "racist," but I will share this observation with you:

ALL of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation and the United States Constitution were white. The Constitution gave Congress one and only one area of jurisdiction over foreigners. It is in Article I Section 8 of the Constitution and reads as follows:

"The Congress shall have Power... To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization"

Within a few months, Congress fulfilled this duty and the FIRST naturalization law states as follows:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application..."

naturalization laws 1790-1795

My research bears out that the 14th Amendment which, supposedly, made all races equal was illegally ratified.

The Fourteenth Amendment is Unconstitutional - Judge L.H. Perez

https://constitution.org/14ll/no14th.htm

Was the Fourteenth Amendment Constitutionally Adopted? | Abbeville Institute

My personal beef with the 14th Amendment is that it nullified the Bill of Rights and eliminated unalienable Rights. When judges, lawyers, historians, legal researchers, civil libertarians, etc. are all coming to the same conclusion, it is worthy of its own discussion (though it will never get a good hearing on this board.)

In YOUR favor, however, there would be no such thing as so - called "anchor babies," a million new citizens being naturalized (most being from non-white countries as intended), and many anti-white laws would be rescinded if the 14th Amendment was found to have no basis in fact.

So far, the years mentioned when America was great was when the posterity of the founders controlled the government. That would be the white race. So, it's confusing to me and I really don't have the answer here:

Trump and his supporters are multiculturalists. They say they don't care how people come here, provided they do so "legally." So, somehow we're going to make America great again, but we're also going to invite foreigners to become citizens - and with dual loyalties to boot to become part of our body politic.

Those people realize what I just told you so they have a silent, but deliberate agenda to commit acts of genocide against the white people. And THAT is one of the things that drove me to start this thread. If America was great when we had a homogeneous society, comprised of white people in charge, how do we make America great again by giving people with an axe to grind against the posterity of the founders an equal say in the body politic?

I'm sure Trump supporters haven't thought this conundrum through, but maybe your post will open the door for them to fill in the blanks for me.

I already told you.
White people.

Why do you need so many words?

The short answer would be because a lot of Trump supporters deny it has anything to do with race AND the proposed solutions they proffer along with their insistence on enforcing anti-white laws indicate that they bought into the Kool Aid they were selling the masses.

So, those who are multiculturalists should have a response that makes some kind of sense.

"A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." James 1 : 8

The Constitution and a new form of government called the Republic

Woodrow Wilson. Started to change the meaning of the Constitution and betrayed it's intent. Over time giving the Gov't too much power ignoring the Limits prescribed by the Constitution. The Founders said this would lead to corrupt leaders who would abuse it. They were correct.

We are still a great nation but we are in decline due to self servicing politicians and many people in this country ignore the Constitution and it's laws. The ripping up of the intent of the Constitution caused this.

Greatness is in the eye of the beholder and it can only be measured by personal opinion.

Trump and his supporters are multiculturalists. They say they don't care how people come here, provided they do so "legally." So, somehow we're going to make America great again, but we're also going to invite foreigners to become citizens - and with dual loyalties to boot to become part of our body politic.
Wrong. Nationalist would be the correct answer and those who support the Constitution and it's laws. When people enter this country they are violating our laws................When businesses hire them they are violating our laws. A Republic is a NATION OF LAWS..............and they are either to be followed or the Republic dies.

Mass illegals coming here costs us a lot of money because Woodrow Wilson set us on a path of the Gov't spending money on anything it pleases. So the Social Safety net is attractive to illegals, and they use it causing us massive financial problems. If they didn't use fake i'd.s and abuse the system it wouldn't be as much of a problem........but it is bankrupting States and our country.

Finally there are legal ways to work here under the Dept of labor. Especially in Agriculture. but under that program the businesses hiring are REQUIRED to give basic rights to the farm workers which cost them more money. So they ignore it to increase their profit by VIOLATING OUR LAWS.

We are either a Nation of Laws or the Republic DIES.

So far, nobody has made an argument that America was a great nation AFTER we began rejecting the principles upon which this Republic rests. Until we know what America looked like when it was great will we be able to quantify what is we want it to be again.
Greatness is in the eye of the beholder.

Greatness is a nation standing up against Hitler and Japan and their Bushido code. And literally helping to save the world from these Facist who were Barbarians............Greatness is preventing Stalin from expanding even more after WWII. A man who slaughtered 20 million or so of his own people..........Greatness is the standing up to the back stabbing Chineese after they forgot how we helped save them in WWII from Japan. Example........Taiwan is only still alive because we stand in the way of Chinese expansion.

Many examples of Greatness due to the people of the country unrelated to politics and the baloney of the politicians in this country.

I would say we are great because of finding DNA.......which has helped find cures that all humans on earth use today.

Again, Greatness is in the eye of the beholder.......A fat chick may be the love of your life and that you think that's GREAT, while others go.............yuck................

Greatness is a relative term.

The short answer would be because a lot of Trump supporters deny it has anything to do with race AND the proposed solutions they proffer along with their insistence on enforcing anti-white laws indicate that they bought into the Kool Aid they were selling the masses.
Garbage response........You decide your own fate. Race is an excuse and a catch all line for the Dems.

Get off your butt and make something of yourself........regardless of color......and stop blaming others for your own mistakes.

That is a conservative Trump supporter response. We are a nation of whiners now...........instead of working hard to get ahead too many complain on why they aren't great while eating potato chips on the sofa when they should get off their butts and go to work.

Back to Woodrow...........who started this path that they get federal money for sitting on their butts by abusing the system that the Constitution didn't allow.

The Constitution has been perverted..........it is the answer to the correct path for this country forward.

If we want to get back to a time when America was great, we have to define when that was.

You might be overthinking this.

Part of being great is knowing when it's good enough.

We destroyed 97% of ISIS...the rest of the world can deal with the last 3%.

If we stop all but 10 illegals per year from entering thru the southern border...that's good enough.

There comes a point of diminishing returns.

1) HHmmm...never thought of America as great - it is hard to quantify. For every NASA or Edison moment, you've had the KKK and gerrymandering moments.
2) The idea of America (ie, you can have nothing but make it big)
3) When Ronald Raygun started to deregulate the banks
4) You lack self-reflection and can't stand criticism. You think because you have brought a lot of great things to the world (and you certainly have - too numerous to put here), that you are above being critiqued. It seems to especially peeve those on the right spectrum of politics ('we saved you arse in WWII yadda, yadda, yadda)
5) The greatness of a society can be measured by how it treats its most weak and vulnerable citizens

Forum List

Back