Real people who were there dispute Biden admin claims Chinese balloons flew over US under Trump.

Trump was so busy doing the reality show Presidency he missed them. The POTUS is commander in chief, if he had no more control of the military than that it just points out what a clown he is. But yea, I am sure the Generals are mean old demmicrats.
Thanks for once again confirming your Moron status.

v9ku1axeriga1.jpg

you know what Trump thought of his briefings.

They didn't fall for Trump's insurrectionist bullshit, so they know when to stay out of politics.
There was no attempt or encouragement for an insurrection. How in the hell can a mostly peaceful gathering (protest) take over the government with flags, banners, sticks, and stones? Where were the automatic weapons? Where were the tanks? Where were the Navy and Air Force? It was nothing more than a bunch of people sick to death of living within a liberal nightmare.

v9ku1axeriga1.jpg

you know what Trump thought of his briefings.
According to the Xiden Admin, after their story was debunked by actual members of the Admin, they (the Xiden admin) discovered it happened....magically....AFTER they took office, and after of course they had this massive blunder......I tell ya., if you believe that, I got some ocean front property in Arizona....if you buy that, I'll throw the Golden Gate in free...

I bet after the Pentagon seen the sharpie hurricane stupidness they just knew better than bring it up. Seriously he was the CIC, if he really did not know that is a bigger problem than if he didn't. If it is a big deal at all.

Let’s face it. We know Trump didn’t normally even read the daily national security reports prepared for the President, even though they were “dumbed down” for him. He openly confessed that he loved that Xi became “President for Life” and said Putin, his good buddy, was another stable “genius” — even after he invaded Ukraine.

As far as this latest balloon hubbub is concerned, seems to me Biden and the Air Force popped the fearsome “red balloon” — and did it quite intelligently. Now that they will get a look at it, hopefully in less damaged conditions than if it just fell to the ground from 60,000 feet, we may eventually — though I’m very doubtful it will happen soon — get the real story. Right now it’s all just another typical political circus.

I bet after the Pentagon seen the sharpie hurricane stupidness they just knew better than bring it up. Seriously he was the CIC, if he really did not know that is a bigger problem than if he didn't. If it is a big deal at all.
It didn't happen. What don't you understand about that?

Biden acted?

Yep. Biden acted. Trump pussied out. The commies said jump, and Trump obeyed. Same old same old. Those on the commie payroll obey their commie masteers.

That's why the Trump cult bitches are in such a state of meltdown. Biden looks strong, Trump looks cowardly, so by the transitive property, Trump's followers all look cowardly. And they know it. They know all of the world is laughing hard at them.

Yet you wanted it shot down over the USA.

Are you in the pay of China? I ask because you act as if you were on the CCP payroll.
iu

Explain to me how that works, cupcake. Stopping that thing from gathering data from the entire path it ran is bad, how?

Especially if it was shot down in Alaska or Montana, places with a super-small population density.

Yep. Biden acted. Trump pussied out. The commies said jump, and Trump obeyed. Same old same old. Those on the commie payroll obey their commie masteers.

That's why the Trump cult bitches are in such a state of meltdown. Biden looks strong, Trump looks cowardly, so by the transitive property, Trump's followers all look cowardly. And they know it. They know all of the world is laughing hard at them.
The world is laughing at Biden; And I don't think it's funny at all. You? You got everything all fucked up. You are not to be taken seriously.

You have promoted the US being weak and a laughing stock via promoting Biden. Fuck You. :fu:

Explain to me how that works, cupcake.
Move those goalposts! Good thing you've got them mounted on wheels and motorized.

First you told us it was spreading viruses. Now you say it was gathering intel. Make up your mind.

Did it ever occur to you that the US might be gathering intel on China? That the military knew what they were doing?

Move those goalposts! Good thing you've got them mounted on wheels and motorized.

First you told us it was spreading viruses. Now you say it was gathering intel. Make up your mind.

Did it ever occur to you that the US might be gathering intel on China? That the military knew what they were doing?
Yeah! That's what letting a Chinese spy balloon traverse America does! Yeah! That's the ticket! Fuck off, you commie shitbag. Even if the Chinese try to take over and you're slurping their gherkins; They're not going to save you from me and people like me. Fuck You!
They aren't going to be able to.

When did they fly over the US? Dates?

Where did they fly over? For how long?

Any answers from your “anonymous source”, Simp?

Biden looks strong?????
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:

Forum List

Back