Real men have bulges

Your side has four tools --

Deflection

Projection

Lies

Photo editing.

Just four tools.

I guess you've gotta do the best you can with what God gave you.

Oh, yeah. And.........................

iu

They have more tools:

John Doe 101
faun
Moonglow
cnm
Dante Reawakened
surada

and the rest of our resident Biden cultists.

Well I dont rape women, sexually harass women, cheat on 3 wives, prevent people from living in a dwelling based on race, misrepresent a charity, and try to convince people that the entire US election system is a fraud because I lost a state primary election (yes trump was claiming fraud all the way back then in the primaries) or a general election.

If you consider any of that moral behavior, you have no place in a civilized society.
Nonsense.

If I were to explain my tool that creates my bulge, as real men have bulges, my tool would be an industrial jackhammer.

If I were to explain my tool that creates my bulge, as real men have bulges, my tool would be an industrial jackhammer.
I'm going to remain modest here and err on the small side. A Caterpillar D9 Dozer. Was going to say D10 but didn't want to sound like I was bragging.

I'm going to remain modest here and err on the small side. A Caterpillar D9 Dozer. Was going to say D10 but didn't want to sound like I was bragging.
I was talking in relationship to "hand tools". So ok, I would say I am like an ACCO.
Yes, real men have bulges.

I proudly hang my bulge over my belt. It's 20 to 30 pounds heavier than it was 20 or 30 years ago.

My lady says I should tuck my shirt in before we go out. So we don't go out much.

Forum List

Back