Real men have bulges

I have no shame with my bulge. It is a chick magnet.
My bulge has gotten me woman that honestly, my face doesn't deserve.
I have an average face, my bulge is spectacular. Sometimes I part it to the left,
other days to the right. Keeps the lady's guessing.

Last edited:
I have no shame with my bulge. It is a chick magnet.
My bulge has gotten me woman that honestly, my face doesn't deserve.
I have an average face, my bulge is spectacular. Sometimes I part it to the left,
other days to the right. Keeps the lady's guessing.

Appropriate for a stuffed sock.

And upon what foundation do you build the claim for your morality, leftist goober stooge?

Is your morality objective, or subjective?

Is it everflowing like your vajayjay and its menses?

Why do I have to be bad? Oh!
Well I dont rape women, sexually harass women, cheat on 3 wives, prevent people from living in a dwelling based on race, misrepresent a charity, and try to convince people that the entire US election system is a fraud because I lost a state primary election (yes trump was claiming fraud all the way back then in the primaries) or a general election.

If you consider any of that moral behavior, you have no place in a civilized society.

That statute has an impressive bulge, indeed. The problem I have, however, is that it appears to be all ball sacks. I see no outline of a cock. This makes me think that the guy has one of those bird's egg deals going on in his pants. That's sad and unfortunate. The makers of the statue could have done the guy a solid and sculpted a huge dong outline in his pants.

That statute has an impressive bulge, indeed. The problem I have, however, is that it appears to be all ball sacks. I see no outline of a cock. This makes me think that the guy has one of those bird's egg deals going on in his pants. That's sad and unfortunate. The makers of the statue could have done the guy a solid and sculpted a huge dong outline in his pants.

I at first thought it was a cup, but why would he be wearing a cup with street clothing?

Any lady who ever spent a moment in a singles bar recognizes the red neon sign that flashes "RUN! Run fast and far!"

That statute has an impressive bulge, indeed. For me, no birds egg deal. Real deal here.
One time I said "do you want it on a plate" she nodded, so I put it out on a plate

Last edited:
Well I dont rape women, sexually harass women, cheat on 3 wives, prevent people from living in a dwelling based on race, misrepresent a charity, and try to convince people that the entire US election system is a fraud because I lost a state primary election (yes trump was claiming fraud all the way back then in the primaries) or a general election.

If you consider any of that moral behavior, you have no place in a civilized society.
womp.gif

Dude, you're fuckin' gone! Shot slap out. Trump will torment you until your final breath, living rent-free in your head

for the rest of your life.

Forum List

Back