Real intentions of Trump indictment

All ^^^^^ criminals.
In addition to1,000,000 Democrats in political jobs. Is Alvin Bragg 100% clean ? They're probably looking into it right now.
Nikki Fried ? Andrew Gillum ? Charlie Crist ? Beto O'Rourke ?
images

Last edited:
her tweet says "The Grand Jury has acted upon the facts and the law. No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence."

which mean anyone that says its not judicial is making stuff up.
Anyone who says this is how a justice system works is delusional and fucked in the head.

“No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence.”- Pelosi

Kinda sums up the whole article with this comment.

Yes. They have no concept of the state having to prove guilt. They're sociopaths.

Correct - not just President Trump who has been the recipient of this treatment. Other victims were Roger Stone, Mark Houck, Peter Navvaro, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort.

All with their families threatened with bankruptcy and extorted for 'testimony' and perjury.

"Real intentions of Trump indictment".​

In America we indict criminals and Trump is a life long criminal.
Teabaggers love their criminals.

All ^^^^^ criminals.
This really is unfair.

All the Trumpsters appear to have advance knowledge of this case. They all seem to know the evidence and the charges before there is even a court case. They all seem to know that all the evidence and charges are, forgive me, trumped up.

How did this happen? Are Trumpsters given some kind of secret orange decoder ring that give them this inside information?

THEY EVEN KNOW THE "REAL INTENTIONS"

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE I SAY

This really is unfair.

All the Trumpsters appear to have advance knowledge of this case. They all seem to know the evidence and the charges before there is even a court case. They all seem to know that all the evidence and charges are, forgive me, trumped up.

How did this happen? Are Trumpsters given some kind of secret orange decoder ring that give them this inside information?

Trump's cult follows Trump.
ANYONE mentioning their emperor isn't wearing clothes is attacked.

Trump's cult follows Trump.
ANYONE mentioning their emperor isn't wearing clothes is attacked.
Within all this noise and drama, one person is completely getting his way: Steve Bannon.

The rubes somehow don't see that their "approach" is accomplishing what he wants. Or, maybe some of them do.

vHHcC76.jpg

Steve Bannon calls for '4000 shock troops' to dismantle US ...​

1680426895825.png
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics

Jul 26, 2022 — Steve Bannon has called for “4,000 shock troops” to come forward to dismantle the United States federal government “brick by brick”.
Steve Bannon has called for “4,000 shock troops” to come forward to dismantle the United States federal government “brick by brick”.

Days after being convicted of contempt of Congress, the former White House adviser told listeners of his War Room podcast on Monday of a scheme to purge the government of thousands of non-partisan civil servants should Donald Trump be reelected as president.

Mr Bannon said it went far beyond “draining the swamp”.

“This is taking on and defeating and deconstructing the administrative state,” he said.

“Suck on it. We’re destroying this illegitimate regime.”

Trump and his cult are communist.

“No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence.”- Pelosi

Kinda sums up the whole article with this comment.
Indeed. Knew she was a traitor and didn’t know the law

This really is unfair.

It's a bit spooky, but that's how their squirrel cages roll.

"Real intentions of Trump indictment".​

In America we indict criminals and Trump is a life long criminal.
Teabaggers love their criminals.
Gee another shit for brains rant from the looney left. LOL

and it is NOT judicial.

1) Did Trump break the law? Almost certainly, so he should be tried.
2) Had he run for the presidency, and had done this (unlikely, but whatever), they probably wouldn't have gone after him.

Which says a lot about justice in the US. If you're rich and willing to throw lawyers at things, you will probably be able to break the law to your heart's content.

her tweet says "The Grand Jury has acted upon the facts and the law. No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence."

which mean anyone that says its not judicial is making stuff up.
We don’t prove innocence in this country….

This really is unfair.

Speculation

Forum List

Back