Reagan/Bush Acted Without Congress To Shield Immigrants From Deportation

(sigh)
Will the liberal fanatics EVER tell the truth about what Republican Presidents did?
Well, it's pretty obviously a rhetorical question.

Was it Josef Stalin who said, "The truth? The truth is whatever serves the Soviet Union!"

Since the truth clearly does not serve the present incarnation of the Soviet Union (aka the U.S. Democrat Party), they will never tell the truth about what past Republican Presidents actually did.

They'll just keep posting lies such as "Reagan/Bush Acted Without Congress To Shield Immigrants From Deportation", no matter how many times they are debunked and refuted.

So! You chose not to read the article I quoted and linked. I really can't help you if you choose to remain stupid and uninformed.

oh the irony,coming from a paid troll who refused to look at the facts on my thread that LBJ reversed JFK's policys on vietnam and STILL trolls lying that he did not,.YOUR one to talk.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::asshole:

and oh i read it and as the normal with you,miserable fail paid troll.:biggrin:
Paid troll???? You have proof, I'll assume?

Thread that LBJ reversed JFK's policies?????? Never saw such a thread. Why would you expect me to view any of your inane drivel?

So, unless you can provide links, I'll expect a public apology.

You read my link? Perhaps... I see you didn't understand it. Why am I not surprised? Someone who uses the wrong word in all caps has either a sub room temperature IQ or is willfully stupid.

here is a link just liek you asked for.

Be grateful JFK got elected in 1960 instead of Nixon US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

you got to remember they changed the format not too long ago so posts back then where they had a different rating system than the one they installed a couple months ago that were made back then have been deleted.

I remember your user name emphatically of one of the dumbfuck idiots who thanked the poster who made this dumbfuck bullshit statement in post number four here on my thread having arguments with you about in pm's with you on it cause like the dumbfuck you are,YOU were one of them who thanked that idiots post.

and there you go lying again,i have seen you MANY times say JFK expanded a war in vietnam and that bullshit on other threads countless times in the past,so its so obvous your lying paid troll.give me a break.

all you do is LIE here so im done feeding you troll giving you the attention you seek.

as always,everytime you are cornered and called out and proven wrong,you go to name calling.people like you should be banned.
No posts were deleted. I have never had a PM or open board discussion with you over LBJ/JFK or anything remotely close. I probably negged you a time or two for stupidity, but mostly, I laugh at the ridiculous shit you post.
This conversation has reaffirmed my belief that you aren't worth discussing serious topics with and should be relegated to comedic relief status only

Again... post up proof, or issue a public apology.

oh what a liar,oh man another paid troll i need to put on ignore.

I have people on my friends list who gave me thanks back then on posts i made which are no longer there anymore cause of the new system installed.this guy is so much a liar everybody should add to ignore.
Would you care to debate our relative credibility here at USMB?

(sigh)
Will the liberal fanatics EVER tell the truth about what Republican Presidents did?

Was it Josef Stalin who said, "The truth? The truth is whatever serves the Soviet Union!"

Since the truth clearly does not serve the present incarnation of the Soviet Union (aka the U.S. Democrat Party), they will never tell the truth about what past Republican Presidents actually did.

They'll just keep posting lies such as "Reagan/Bush Acted Without Congress To Shield Immigrants From Deportation", no matter how many times they are debunked and refuted.

Seems to me you and your party peers are the ones that don't recognize the truth. Obama has deported more people than any other President....how's that for you?

Why Has President Obama Deported More Immigrants Than Any President in US History The Nation

And, I didn't say Bush and Reagan acted without Congress....they acted with a Democratic Congress, which is a lot different than the "Vote No on Everything" Republicans.

Republicans are the only ones that are against making some humane decisions for these people that have been living here for years, already....so much for their compassionate conservative motto.

anyone got a copy of reagans EO on amnesty

Executive Order 12324 - Interdiction of Illegal AliensSeptember 29, 1981

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and statutes of the United States of America, including Sections 212(f) and 215(a)(1) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended (8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and 1185(a)(1)), in view of the continuing problem of migrants coming to the United States, by sea, without necessary entry documents, and in order to carry out the suspension and interdiction of such entry which have concurrently been proclaimed, it is hereby ordered as follows:

The rest of it at this link.
Ronald Reagan Executive Order 12324 - Interdiction of Illegal Aliens

that is supposed to be comparative of what this prezbo did

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and statutes of the United States of America, including Sections 212(f) and 215(a)(1) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended (8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and 1185(a)(1)), in view of the continuing problem of migrants coming to the United States, by sea, without necessary entry documents, and in order to carry out the suspension and interdiction of such entry which have concurrently been proclaimed, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Not even close. they'll twist themselves into knots trying to cover for the skinny thug, obama

Not even close. they'll twist themselves into knots trying to cover for the skinny thug, obama

Eat your heart out Steph! Obama is da man.....he rocks!

(sigh)

Seems to me you and your party peers are the ones that don't recognize the truth. Obama has deported more people than any other President....how's that for you?

Why Has President Obama Deported More Immigrants Than Any President in US History The Nation

And, I didn't say Bush and Reagan acted without Congress....they acted with a Democratic Congress, which is a lot different than the "Vote No on Everything" Republicans.

Republicans are the only ones that are against making some humane decisions for these people that have been living here for years, already....so much for their compassionate conservative motto.
An enduring claim about Obama’s deportation numbers from Fox Business Network’s Lou Dobbs epitomizes this issue.

"They manipulated deportation data to make it appear that the Border Patrol was deporting more illegal immigrants than the Bush administration," Dobbs said July 1, 2014. "The Homeland Security secretary had to admit before Congress that was not the case -- that, in fact, they were manipulating the numbers."

Dobbs is not only accusing the government of fudging the numbers to make Obama look tougher, he’s saying a Cabinet-level adviser admitted as much.

We found some debate about the deportation numbers, but Dobbs goes too far in calling it a deliberate scheme. We’ll walk you through it.
Lou Dobbs Obama administration manipulated deportation data PunditFact

(sigh)

An enduring claim about Obama’s deportation numbers from Fox Business Network’s Lou Dobbs epitomizes this issue.

"They manipulated deportation data to make it appear that the Border Patrol was deporting more illegal immigrants than the Bush administration," Dobbs said July 1, 2014. "The Homeland Security secretary had to admit before Congress that was not the case -- that, in fact, they were manipulating the numbers."

Dobbs is not only accusing the government of fudging the numbers to make Obama look tougher, he’s saying a Cabinet-level adviser admitted as much.

We found some debate about the deportation numbers, but Dobbs goes too far in calling it a deliberate scheme. We’ll walk you through it.

there had been reports that the admin was counting

folks turned back at the border as a "deportation" --LOL

so someone tries three times to cross and gets stopped

three times it is counted as three deportations

--LOL

the liars liars

--LOL

Thanks for debunking your own beliefs. Next time read the article before presenting it as proof.
From your link:
Culberson: "But under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn't have been counted in prior administrations."

Johnson: "Correct."

The "correct" was heard around the conservative blogosphere, with some sitestaking it as Johnson finally admitting administrative malpractice. Vaughan’s Center for Immigration Studies billed it as "a truth finally admitted" that ICE is takingcredit for arrests made by Border Patrol agents to beef up its deportation numbers.

But is the change in tactics a manipulation of data? Experts we talked to said no.

How do Obama's numbers compare to those of previous administrations?Based on the DHS data and a Bloomberg Businessweek report from late last year, the Obama administration has carried out roughly 1.8 million removals in his time in office through September 7, 2013. That's less than George W. Bush's overall total of slightly more than 2 million, but even conservative estimates of the number of deportations in fiscal year 2014 would have Obama crossing that mark right about now and on pace to crush it by the end of his presidency. (The number represents total removals, not the number of people removed; one person could be sent back to their country of origin several times.)
The Obama Administration s 2 Million Deportations Explained Mother Jones

As witnessed by posts below yours, they could care less of their credibility. They just hope someone will fall for their lies.

Somehow I wandered onto the April 1st USMB.

Either that, or it must be Ground Hogs Day.

and the programmed reaganuts keep living in denial to know surprise.

Look, everyone knows that Reagan signed amnesty, and conservatives to this day still are pissed about it.
But Reagan signed a bill that went through Congress. He later made a modification to the bill, but it was related to the existing legislated bill.
That is not what is going on here, and you guys need to stop lying about it, unless you do not care about your board credibility.

Thanks for debunking your own beliefs. Next time read the article before presenting it as proof.
From your link:
Culberson: "But under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn't have been counted in prior administrations."

The "correct" was heard around the conservative blogosphere, with some sitestaking it as Johnson finally admitting administrative malpractice. Vaughan’s Center for Immigration Studies billed it as "a truth finally admitted" that ICE is takingcredit for arrests made by Border Patrol agents to beef up its deportation numbers.

But is the change in tactics a manipulation of data? Experts we talked to said no.

How do Obama's numbers compare to those of previous administrations?Based on the DHS data and a Bloomberg Businessweek report from late last year, the Obama administration has carried out roughly 1.8 million removals in his time in office through September 7, 2013. That's less than George W. Bush's overall total of slightly more than 2 million, but even conservative estimates of the number of deportations in fiscal year 2014 would have Obama crossing that mark right about now and on pace to crush it by the end of his presidency. (The number represents total removals, not the number of people removed; one person could be sent back to their country of origin several times.)

· The Obama administration has started counting certain “returns” as “removals” in order to artificially inflate the numbers and create a “record level” of deportations.Specifically, those caught by the Border Patrol who are shuttled to a different town along the border before they are returned are being dishonestly counted as deportations. This has falsely increased the number of total removals by more than 100,000 for the past two years.

In fact, if we count removals and returns together historically, then the Obama administration numbers are not close to “record-setting

From your link:

· The Obama administration has started counting certain “returns” as “removals” in order to artificially inflate the numbers and create a “record level” of deportations.Specifically, those caught by the Border Patrol who are shuttled to a different town along the border before they are returned are being dishonestly counted as deportations. This has falsely increased the number of total removals by more than 100,000 for the past two years.

In fact, if we count removals and returns together historically, then the Obama administration numbers are not close to “record-setting

Quit ignoring the facts.....I bolded it for you, so you won't miss it again. Dobb's claim has been debunked in Ernie's own source. You all just can't live with the truth and would rather continue to swallow the lies......even when they are in front of your eyes.

And this from Ernie's link:
"Under these previous administrations, they would have been voluntarily returned, not formally removed," Brown said. "Now they are formally removed."

"Transferring of people from Border Patrol to ICE is not trying to trick the numbers," said Alex Nowrasteh, a Cato Institute immigration policy analyst. "It’s a result of punishing illegal immigrants more heavily than they did before."

Our ruling

Dobbs said the federal government "manipulated deportation data to make it appear that the Border Patrol was deporting more illegal immigrants than the Bush administration."

Deportations or "removals" under Obama are tracking higher than during the Bush years using the most literal deportation statistics, as well as those solely from ICE. Dobbs’ contention that the Obama administration is inflating its number is an interpretation of a change in federal policy to process and remove people trying to enter the country illegally rather than just turn them around. Whether you agree with the policy, those formal removals are occurring.

That strategy is rooted in previous administrations but was accelerated by Obama so that people trying to cross the border illegally face more significant consequences and receive formal deportation orders.

We rate the claim False.

^^^^^^They are talking about Dobb's claim here, in case you don't get it.

And all that led us up to this point. We get a zillion illegals and a majority of Hispanic- Spanish speakers dominating...just about everything. And we get a African American who's BLACK daddy isn't American and liberal Anglo mother birthed him lived in Hawaii (?) and grew up and was taught in a Muslim school in Indonesia. I can't relate to Obama one bit, and I bet most Americans can't or don't need to. He doesn't understand American culture. He doesn't understand the immigration issue.

Reagan: what a Liberal!!!
Reagan worked with congress, Obutthurt isn't because he wants to punish us for getting his dimwit ass kicked on Nov 4th.

Reagan worked with a Democratic controlled Congress.....much different than the "vote no on everything" Republican congress who sits on their butts dreaming up stuff to impeach Obama on.
I guess over 300 bills sent to Reid is do nothing, wait, yeah you are right the do nothing senate under reid.

Reagan worked with congress, Obutthurt isn't because he wants to punish us for getting his dimwit ass kicked on Nov 4th.

Reagan worked with a Democratic controlled Congress.....much different than the "vote no on everything" Republican congress who sits on their butts dreaming up stuff to impeach Obama on.
I guess over 300 bills sent to Reid is do nothing, wait, yeah you are right the do nothing senate under reid.

Yeah.....like 50 of them are to repeal Obamacare........Bwahahaha....how ignorant is that?

Yeah.....like 50 of them are to repeal Obamacare........Bwahahaha....how ignorant is that?
Ignorant are the libtards who defend Obutthurt. Lying libtard lunacy.

You're a retard.

Ignorant are the libtards who defend Obutthurt. Lying libtard lunacy.

You're the ignorant rightwing-nut who can only insult because you are not even able to defend your ignorant beliefs with proof.

Forum List

Back