Ready for higher inflation?

images

Inflation is going up either way with no end in sight.
Don't be so negative. I'm sure Repubs in the house will submit a bill ending inflation any day now.

My only question is whether it will end inflation in the US or global inflation?

Don't be so negative. I'm sure Repubs in the house will submit a bill ending inflation any day now.

My only question is whether it will end inflation in the US or global inflation?
The GOP voted for more inflation right along democrats with the last massive spending bill causing even more inflation.

Try again.

The American people have no representation.

The GOP voted for more inflation right along democrats with the last massive spending bill causing even more inflation.

Try again.

The American people have no representation.
Nonsense. Republicans hate inflation. They ran on lowering inflation. No party is better at legislative action then Republicans.

Republicans will submit a bill any day now and inflation will drop like a rock.

It's amusing when you retarded fucks think that you are being clever.
What's clever about Republicans following through with campaign promises?

I trust them. I bet Ted Cruze and MTG have some great ideas. Can't wait to see them.

Once the bill is submitted and America sees the logic in it, the Senate will have to support it or face the consequences of an irate electorate.

Don't lose hope, kid.

What's clever about Republicans following through with campaign promises?

I trust them. I bet Ted Cruze and MTG have some great ideas. Can't wait to see them.

Once the bill is submitted and America sees the logic in it, the Senate will have to support it or face the consequences of an irate electorate.

Don't lose hope, kid.

I rest my case.

Nonsense. Republicans hate inflation. They ran on lowering inflation. No party is better at legislative action then Republicans.

Republicans will submit a bill any day now and inflation will drop like a rock.
Republicans are liars and cheats and the only hope the democrat party has for getting elected.

What is the GOP doing now that they have the House?

That's right, nothing.

Republicans are liars and cheats and the only hope the democrat party has for getting elected.

What is the GOP doing now that they have the House?

That's right, nothing.
I bet a bill is probably just about done.

Next couple weeks and we could see our inflation problems just disappear.

Go Repubs!

Forum List

Back