Reading ability of children plummets compared to pre-covid times

If you dupes would get vaccinated this would have been over two years ago **** *****. Ooops, sorry about reality....
Reality, you say? Two years ago was April, 2020. Tell us, what vaccines were available in April, 2020 for everyone to have been vaccinated? Were YOU vaccinated in April, 2020? You know, because reality.

This is why so much of the public are so pissing clueless to this bs. The media lies, and with holds, the media lies and with holds.
Former British broadcasting executive, Mark Sharman, recently spoke out about the incredible failures of the media during Covid by warning journalists not to question the official government line in their reporting.

Seeing others professionals give their opinions can determine what a person might choose or not choose.

As far as the mask these MASK ARE USELESS——- Surgeons only wear them to keep their own fkn spit out of people’s opened up body. Spit, a cough etc. It’s not to keep shit sterilized.

View attachment 626128
B acteria pneumonia? another ridiculous teeny irrelevant exception, they all add up to nothing, but you end up brainwashed with baloney... Change the damn channel. I karumba...
View attachment 626128
B acteria pneumonia? another ridiculous teeny irrelevant exception, they all add up to nothing, but you end up brainwashed with baloney... Change the damn channel. I karumba...

Last edited:
fill me in lol. it's your link lol...

LOL I’ll hand it to yah at least they informed you to believe it all.
But they haven’t fully told you msm sheep the truth. They want everyone to get the jab
they want everyone to comply it’s the NEW WORLD ORDER fool.

9D3F4483-4536-4C8B-9DAD-5D4ADCF154BB.jpeg

Reality, you say? Two years ago was April, 2020. Tell us, what vaccines were available in April, 2020 for everyone to have been vaccinated? Were YOU vaccinated in April, 2020? You know, because reality.
2021 of course. Now why the hell don't you people get vaccinated?

LOL I’ll hand it to yah at least they informed you to believe it all.
But they haven’t fully told you msm sheep the truth. They want everyone to get the jab
they want everyone to comply it’s the NEW WORLD ORDER fool.

View attachment 626132
yes yes it is a huge gigantic conspiracy of all the intelligent educated public service people and journalists against your idiotic Rupert Murdoch/internet scumbag pundits, idiot.

2021 of course. Now why the hell don't you people get vaccinated?
Whatchutalkinbout, Willis? I was vaccinated last year. You know, the year vaccines were actually available. Now, why don't you admit you just threw the two years out there without thinking about it and look foolish for doing so?

W
yes yes it is a huge gigantic conspiracy of all the intelligent educated public service people and journalists against your idiotic Rupert Murdoch/internet scumbag pundits, idiot.
Woop, there it is. I knew you couldn't post without referencing Murdoch. Got him on your mind, don't you?

Baloney, everyone was worried about catching it because misinformed people refused to get vaccinated. Great job and great job spreading that crap worry and misinformation around the world with the Donald etc. The GOP, always a catastrophe.
Isn't it amazing how people that worked in Supermarkets showed up to work everyday even as the teachers stayed home? Why is it that the teachers felt like it was way too dangerous for THEM to go to work...but they had no problem whatsoever with their local checkout person standing for hours behind a register so that THEY could buy food?

Isn't it amazing how people that worked in Supermarkets showed up to work everyday even as the teachers stayed home? Why is it that the teachers felt like it was way too dangerous for THEM to go to work...but they had no problem whatsoever with their local checkout person standing for hours behind a register so that THEY could buy food?
brainwashed to hate much? Poor America

W

Woop, there it is. I knew you couldn't post without referencing Murdoch. Got him on your mind, don't you?
You are the people totally brainwashed by him. All trump had to do to take over the GOP was parrot the Murdoch ********. And he is better than the Internet conspiracy nutjobs you love now...

Whatchutalkinbout, Willis? I was vaccinated last year. You know, the year vaccines were actually available. Now, why don't you admit you just threw the two years out there without thinking about it and look foolish for doing so?
Congratulations on getting vaccinated, too bad half the GOP base at least did not and have been spreading garbage misinformation about it ever since.....

You are the people totally brainwashed by him. All trump had to do to take over the GOP was parrot the Murdoch ********. And he is better than the Internet conspiracy nutjobs you love now...
I keep telling you those foil helmets you buy from the back page of your comic books don't actually give you mind-reading powers, yet here you are, pretending you know what I'm thinking.

Congratulations on getting vaccinated, too bad half the GOP base at least did not and have been spreading garbage misinformation about it ever since.....
Half the base? Got a source on that, or is it just another in a long line of made-up crap you like to post with nothing to back it?

I keep telling you those foil helmets you buy from the back page of your comic books don't actually give you mind-reading powers, yet here you are, pretending you know what I'm thinking.
If you don't vote democratic, you are barking up the wrong tree and are brainwashed one way or the other with baloney. I know you LOL. It is 72% trump around here

Forum List

Back