Reactions to Feds Recommending 6 Month Misdemeanor Wrist Tap for Ray Epps

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

By his own admission, Ray Epps bragged that he "orchestrated" the J6 riots. In addition, he can be seen on video on January 5 and 6 urging people to "storm" the Capitol. Yet until recently he was the ONLY person strongly defended by Democrats. Hmmmm... It got so ridiculous to the general public that the feds were finally forced to recommend a ridiculously light misdemeanor sentence of only 6 months for Epps. One big question is if Epps will have to serve out his sentence at the DC jail along with the real J6 patriots or will he get to serve his time at a cushy Club Fed country club type prison?

Commentary:
Somehow I don't think he would get a very friendly reaction from the other J6 prisoners if he is sentenced to the DC jail like EVERYONE ELSE which is why I think he will serve out his wrist tap sentence at a comfy Club Fed.
Epps can be seen on video on January 5 and 6 urging people to “storm” the Capitol. “
That is fomenting a resurrection and he should be arrested immediately and sent to Gitmo. This is like Pelosi telling everyone to go out and party in San Fransicko knowing full well that COVID is brewing.

By his own admission, Ray Epps bragged that he "orchestrated" the J6 riots. In addition, he can be seen on video on January 5 and 6 urging people to "storm" the Capitol. Yet until recently he was the ONLY person strongly defended by Democrats. Hmmmm... It got so ridiculous to the general public that the feds were finally forced to recommend a ridiculously light misdemeanor sentence of only 6 months for Epps. One big question is if Epps will have to serve out his sentence at the DC jail along with the real J6 patriots or will he get to serve his time at a cushy Club Fed country club type prison?

Commentary:
Somehow I don't think he would get a very friendly reaction from the other J6 prisoners if he is sentenced to the DC jail like EVERYONE ELSE which is why I think he will serve out his wrist tap sentence at a comfy Club Fed.
Epps can be seen on video on January 5 and 6 urging people to “storm” the Capitol. “
That is fomenting a resurrection and he should be arrested immediately and sent to Gitmo. This is like Pelosi telling everyone to go out and party in San Fransicko knowing full well that COVID is brewing.

He ratted out your buddies.

Forum List

Back