Reactions to Elvis

What we really need as a people is some idiot who can't be understood one word in twenty telling us about Elvis and making funny faces.

This was the most disgusting and tragic thing I have ever seen.

There is an entire little you tube industry of black people filming themselves reacting to music of different genres. There are men and women who post these reaction videos. Apparently they can make money from whatever contorted face they can come up with. I have never seen a white person reaction video.

• Banned
What we really need as a people is some idiot who can't be understood one word in twenty telling us about Elvis and making funny faces.

This was the most disgusting and tragic thing I have ever seen.
Many folks are moved by Elvis recordings. I suppose you grew up idolizing Perry Como but I won't judge.

• Banned
There is an entire little you tube industry of black people filming themselves reacting to music of different genres. There are men and women who post these reaction videos. Apparently they can make money from whatever contorted face they can come up with. I have never seen a white person reaction video.
I have seen many white people doing reaction videos. You must lead a sheltered life.

What a big fat Oink he had become.
As was his rendition -- amateur dramatics .
Like a poor man's take - off of himself when he did have talent .

"She" must be stone deaf .

What a big fat Oink he had become.
As was his rendition -- amateur dramatics .
Like a poor man's take - off of himself when he did have talent .

"She" must be stone deaf .
This thread is not for trolls like you. Now go pound sand.

This thread is not for trolls like you. Now go pound sand.
All you are demonstrating is that you did not notice how much of an Oinker he was in the video or how ghastly his rendition of the song was .
You have simply told us that your hearing is poor and your judgment equally so .

So stop making asinine remarks because of your own faults and also being such a big baby because you cannot let other people disagree without you throwing a tantrum. .

Poor fatty was just a pale version of his younger self .

Last edited:
All you are demonstrating is that you did not notice how much of an Oinker he was in the video or how ghastly his rendition of the song was .
You have simply told us that your hearing is poor and your judgment equally so .

So stop making asinine remarks because of your own faults and also being such a big baby because you cannot let other people disagree without you throwing a tantrum. .

Poor fatty was just a pale version of his younger self .
1676076503465.jpeg

Poor little Plaster .
Upset and wailing and whining because Auntie Luiza told him that Elvis , the Fat One , had lost his shape and voice when the junk food and drugs sent him crashing down .
Aunty will buy him a teddy bear to clutch so the poor baby feels safe and protected .

Forum List

Back