Re-Election Bid Collapse

Losing support for the President isn't just from Independents but from Trump's hard-core Republicans.
PURE... HORSE SHIT.

What we have here is ANOTHER, on top of HUNDREDS now, of flaming leftist TDS PROPAGANDA articles from this FLAMING leftist rawstory propaganda website, and they're written for LEFTISTS, to make THEM, FEEL BETTER.

None of these FABRICATIONS are written for conservatives, because it's IMMEDIATELY apparent they're STEAMING PILES OF DOG SHIT.
Would it really surprise you if people who professed to be conservative (whether they are or not) became unsure of the ability, or leadership of someone who constantly lies, chooses to idolize dictators and strongmen he cannot copy due to the documents up which our government and rule of law is based? If so, why? Do you favor liars in general. Do you admire Putin, and the murderous Saudi prince? What do you think of people who try to strong arm people and only stop when they are caught? Do you favor people who profess to like the American military, but make fun of the ones that get injured or killed? What is you opinion of people who misappropriate funds from the military? Is he really your kind of guy?

Comrade Traitor, why did Barack Obama conspire with the Kremlin to rig the 2016 election?

View attachment 364752
Barack is not running for election and the attempts to overthrow the history and laws of our country in favor of trumpism will fail. Too many people have seen and heard to believe in trump anymore and would like real government of the people, by the people and for the people. Get your butt back to the Russian troll farm for retraining, Yuri.

Losing support for the President isn't just from Independents but from Trump's hard-core Republicans.
It's a matter of trust. Especially when it comes to misleading comments and falsehoods.

"Pointing to a report from the Washington Post’s Fact Checker Team that states, “The coronavirus pandemic has spawned a whole new genre of Trump’s falsehoods. The category in just a few months has reached nearly 1,000 claims, more than his tax claims combined. Trump’s false or misleading claims about the impeachment investigation — and the events surrounding it — contributed almost 1,200 entries to the database,” Scott notes that deep dive into the president’s poll numbers shows a recent trendline that indicates he has been losing support from hardcore Republicans — a demographic he badly needs to have any hope of being re-elected."

“The problem is that there are weaknesses in that group. According to the Post-ABC survey, nearly 30 percent of Republicans — one of the most pro-Trump voting blocs — said they don’t trust what the president says about the outbreak,” he explained. “And neither do nearly 2 in 3 political independents, a voting bloc that was key to helping deliver the White House to Trump in 2016.”
"He went on to conclude, “The Post reported that while Trump aides are aware of his declining popularity, even with some of the voting blocs that he won in 2016, the president shows little sign of changing his behavior or words to increase confidence in him.”

Well first, this is not a person with either the intellectual or temperamental capacity to make significant changes in his behaviors to match conditions. This is what he is, this is all he knows.

And second, perhaps more than anything else, this virus crisis has reminded us of the importance of leadership from the top, and he has failed that test. That was obvious from early on.
When you have some time check out this article.
Anatomy of a man-made disaster:

007 reacted. There is no way you could have read two sentences of that article. Try reading it. You may learn something.
No, I didn't, and don't expect me to read anything from that LEFTIST BULL SHIT SITE. I don't eat out of the toilet either, for the same reason.
Typical low rent uneducated mind.
I don't know if they're actually getting worse, or if I'm just losing patience, like you might with a child.

Both, maybe?
It's their "mob" mentality. Their idea of power in numbers. As for getting worse? I'd say it's all getting to them. Like a bucket full of rats with the lid pulled off. They go all over the place looking for safety.

Um, I never said that.

Once again, you guys don't even realize how often you lie.

And you behave like petulant children.

Trump is the perfect President for you.

DERP

Some of you commies become enraged when mocked, others lack the intellectual or temperamental capacity to grasp it.
Well, I'm flattered that you're using my advanced vocabulary in an effort to improve your communication skills. That's nice.

Your propensity for simplistic jingoism and emotionalism will most likely hamper your progress, but it's always a positive thing to try.

Good on you.

It's a matter of trust. Especially when it comes to misleading comments and falsehoods.

"Pointing to a report from the Washington Post’s Fact Checker Team that states, “The coronavirus pandemic has spawned a whole new genre of Trump’s falsehoods. The category in just a few months has reached nearly 1,000 claims, more than his tax claims combined. Trump’s false or misleading claims about the impeachment investigation — and the events surrounding it — contributed almost 1,200 entries to the database,” Scott notes that deep dive into the president’s poll numbers shows a recent trendline that indicates he has been losing support from hardcore Republicans — a demographic he badly needs to have any hope of being re-elected."

“The problem is that there are weaknesses in that group. According to the Post-ABC survey, nearly 30 percent of Republicans — one of the most pro-Trump voting blocs — said they don’t trust what the president says about the outbreak,” he explained. “And neither do nearly 2 in 3 political independents, a voting bloc that was key to helping deliver the White House to Trump in 2016.”
"He went on to conclude, “The Post reported that while Trump aides are aware of his declining popularity, even with some of the voting blocs that he won in 2016, the president shows little sign of changing his behavior or words to increase confidence in him.”

Well first, this is not a person with either the intellectual or temperamental capacity to make significant changes in his behaviors to match conditions. This is what he is, this is all he knows.

And second, perhaps more than anything else, this virus crisis has reminded us of the importance of leadership from the top, and he has failed that test. That was obvious from early on.

007 reacted. There is no way you could have read two sentences of that article. Try reading it. You may learn something.
No, I didn't, and don't expect me to read anything from that LEFTIST BULL SHIT SITE. I don't eat out of the toilet either, for the same reason.
I don't know if they're actually getting worse, or if I'm just losing patience, like you might with a child.

Both, maybe?
It's their "mob" mentality. Their idea of power in numbers. As for getting worse? I'd say it's all getting to them. Like a bucket full of rats with the lid pulled off. They go all over the place looking for safety.
Do you think that they think Trump is in trouble? They'd never admit it, of course. But maybe that's why they're so emotional.

PURE... HORSE SHIT.

What we have here is ANOTHER, on top of HUNDREDS now, of flaming leftist TDS PROPAGANDA articles from this FLAMING leftist rawstory propaganda website, and they're written for LEFTISTS, to make THEM, FEEL BETTER.

None of these FABRICATIONS are written for conservatives, because it's IMMEDIATELY apparent they're STEAMING PILES OF DOG SHIT.
Would it really surprise you if people who professed to be conservative (whether they are or not) became unsure of the ability, or leadership of someone who constantly lies, chooses to idolize dictators and strongmen he cannot copy due to the documents up which our government and rule of law is based? If so, why? Do you favor liars in general? Do you admire Putin, and the murderous Saudi prince? What do you think of people who try to strong arm people and only stop when they are caught? Do you favor people who profess to like the American military, but make fun of the ones that get injured or killed? What is you opinion of people who misappropriate funds from the military? Is he really your kind of guy?
Sorry, but you wasted a lot of time writing all that crap for nothing. I can see right through your leftist hyperbole and lies.
Go ahead and see, but can you answer those questions, even to yourself?
You didn't ask any questions. You just spewed leftard lies.
I count at least 7 question marks. American grammar my be different than Russian grammar, but surly you can recognize punctuation at the end of a sentence to determine if it is a statement or an interrogative. Did you fail English?

Both, maybe?

Have been waiting for you answer to my post 26 statement, been 16 minutes and counting, more than enough time to reply:

"there was ZERO concrete evidence provided"

Snicker......

Um, I never said that.

DERP

Some of you commies become enraged when mocked, others lack the intellectual or temperamental capacity to grasp it.
Well, I'm flattered that you're using my advanced vocabulary in an effort to improve your communication skills. That's nice.

Your propensity for simplistic jingoism and emotionalism will most likely hamper your progress, but it's always a positive thing to try.

Good on you.

I hadn't noticed your vocabulary was that advanced.

Um, I never said that.

DERP

Good on you.

I hadn't noticed your vocabulary was that advanced.
I don't care. Sorry.

Do you believe that people tearing down cities and doing a shitty job of it is what the general population wants? This with the elected officials disavowing their oaths of office!

PURE... HORSE SHIT.

What we have here is ANOTHER, on top of HUNDREDS now, of flaming leftist TDS PROPAGANDA articles from this FLAMINT leftist rawstory propaganda website, and they're written for LEFTISTS, to make THEM, FEEL BETTER.

Libs think that they can discourage the President's supporters with an endless stream of Fake News and Fake Polls.

But there is where they are wrong. The people know the polls are fake, and they aren't going to fall for these tricks designed to enable Voter Suppression.
Tell Fatso the polls are fake. His aides do just so he stays off their ass.

The desperation must be unnerving.:auiqs.jpg:
An understatement from Angelo the most desperate poster on the board.

I don’t know what the great mystery here is. Of course, Trump’s campaign is collapsing. He just demoted his campaign manager and his poll numbers are in free fall. Is it over for Trump? Far from it. The problem as I have written before is that Trump is a one trick pony. The schtick he used to edge out a victory in 2016 no longer plays well. The world is changing and Trump is still like the drunk uncle at the table screaming bloody murder as he is being led out the door.

Um, I never said that.

DERP

Good on you.
It's a genetic disposition. They follow lock-step with their dear leader. Do not try to confuse them by adding to a sub 150 vocabulary.

PURE... HORSE SHIT.

Wow, we were getting worried. It's been almost 36 hours without a TDS Fruitcake award being earned. But it's not like it once was. The Demons are demanding Rump return all the Demons he's collected. Only the Moscow Devil (their boss) still stands behind the agreement between the Devil and Rump.

1595106203271.jpeg

Forum List

Back