Ray Stevens-The Obama Budget Plan

He used to be funny about fifty years ago. His political "humor" was a desperation move akin to a crappy garage band moving into Christian rock.
Except he does not do rock and does not do religion.
His humor covers most everything the average guy thinks is important.

He used to be funny about fifty years ago. His political "humor" was a desperation move akin to a crappy garage band moving into Christian rock.
He DID do one song that was sort of religious. It was something about a squirrel at a church revival, I believe. I'll look it up.

He DID do one song that was sort of religious. It was something about a squirrel at a church revival, I believe. I'll look it up.
It's called "The Mississippi Squirrel Revival", it actually pokes fun at super religious folks.

Hilarious! Sounds like SOUR GRAPES, occupied. Now if he had done an anti-Trump song, you'd be loving it.
Novelty songs are 90% stupid no matter what they are about.
AGAIN, if he had done an anti-Trump song, you'd be ALL OVER it, like flies are to sh*t! He DARES make fun of your hero and idol, the Kenyan-born miscreant, and you lose it. Too funny!

Hilarious! Sounds like SOUR GRAPES, occupied. Now if he had done an anti-Trump song, you'd be loving it.
Novelty songs are 90% stupid no matter what they are about.
AGAIN, if he had done an anti-Trump song, you'd be ALL OVER it, like flies are to sh*t! He DARES make fun of your hero and idol, the Kenyan-born miscreant, and you lose it. Too funny!
Not so much. Trump stopped being funny a long time ago, now he's just sad.

Forum List

Back