Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
they have a sign .jpeg

Brah.....your cups empty brah

This local news reporter and half a fag ....his preferred pronoun is karen
Is deeply concerned about your safety ....establishment fagola

Wait for the end ......do ya see it? are those two fuckin ? Pound that strange bro

And how much ,pee ,fecal matter,and lost hot wings are in that drunk pool ?....they probably add an extra dose of chlorine daily ...i would hope

Speaking of petri dishes

ppkaren.jpeg

View attachment 340568

Wait for the end ......do ya see it? are those two fuckin ? Pound that strange bro

And how much ,pee ,fecal matter,and lost hot wings are in that drunk pool ?....they probably add an extra dose of chlorine daily ...i would hope

Speaking of petri dishes

View attachment 340569

The best business sign I ever saw was for a radiator repair shop in Glendale, Arizona, in the 1970's, 80's, and possibly the 90's. The sign read, "Best place in town to take a leak." I've never forgotten this and most likely never will. The funniest advertisement I've ever seen for a business was for a hair salon that was featured as part of David Letterman's Small Town News segment in the 1980's. David said nothing and showed the ad for a local hair salon from a small town newspaper. The ad read, "Free blowjob with cut." Of course, the ad was supposed to read, "Free BLOWDRY." And then to top it off, David added, "Please call ahead of time so they can adjust the seat." Pure comedy gold!

View attachment 340568

Speaking of petri dishes

View attachment 340569

The best business sign I ever saw was for a radiator repair shop in Glendale, Arizona, in the 1970's, 80's, and possibly the 90's. The sign read, "Best place in town to take a leak." I've never forgotten this and most likely never will. The funniest advertisement I've ever seen for a business was for a hair salon that was featured as part of David Letterman's Small Town News segment in the 1980's. David said nothing and showed the ad for a local hair salon from a small town newspaper. The ad read, "Free blowjob with cut." Of course, the ad was supposed to read, "Free BLOWDRY." And then to top it off, David added, "Please call ahead of time so they can adjust the seat." Pure comedy gold!

Thats a good one

Karen news network has picked it up
cnnis on th3 case.jpeg

Please shame all the young Democrat voters in the crowd and make it a national story ...the gop will thank you in the morning ....dumb asses

Forum List

Back